Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

I think first weekend collections will be 20 cr net.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

4.55 crore in 2024 by supposedly the best actress ever to be born ?! 🤣🤣🤣

Alia and Kjo you both can lobby and buy awards, directors and scripts but alas can’t buy the public.

Ps- I guess after the backlash she received for Rocky Rani Filmfare award she didn’t buy any other best actress awards in other ceremonies. Anyway, Alia you can buy the next year Filmfare one 🤓

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

...now THE BEST...miss ALIA BHAT. take a bow!!!! another feather in her cap and this time she has left others SO behind that abh pakadna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin sa hogaya hai.smiley36trophies polish karo shaitaan haiwan smiley36and guess what, she didn't even hog screen for all 2 hours and 30 mins., like me me me, its all me. she comfortably gave space to others to perform, but that last 30 mins, the way she escalatedsmiley36..it just leaves you speechless. my goodness..i never thought alia meh itna dum hai.each and every move/act of hers, she makes it so so real, damn raw! unbelievable!! she makes those illogical scenes, especially during prison break so so real; keeps you on edge, thats alia bhatt!!!! abh bhool jaao usko pakdneh meh....just do your job and keep quite..sssshhhhhsmiley36find some other ways. aditya chopras and bhansali's are not stupid...smiley36i can't wait for alpha now. cos guess what..alia is on another level even when it comes to actionsmiley36and if hritik is her mentor in alpha...aag hi aagsmiley36get ready....

Genuinely like your enthusiasm (skipped the part about other reviews). I will take this in mind when watching the movie smiley1 (I don't wish her bad, but - from the beginning - I had been 'suspisious' about the quality of the movie)...I'll see if I can relate to your review...

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Some r saying it's similar to Savi. And Savi is her Uncles home production.

The storyline istn't out, yet (so still the benefit of a doubt)...

Clochette thumbnail

Thanx, bips (and others) for your reviews smiley1

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Oh KJo, you deserve this for destroying BW with your nepo brigade.

Clochette thumbnail

Honestly, I very much doubt that Karan is possible to "destroy" Hindi Cinema...it would be more possible that he destroys Dharma and himself...

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Honestly, I very much doubt that Karan is possible to "destroy" Hindi Cinema...it would be more possible that he destroys Dharma and himself...

He destroyed it for a lot of us by bombarding Bollywood with tonnes of talentless nepo kids, stealing projects from others for his nepo darlings. So yeah this is good for the industry, his downfall and hopefully alongwith him of the nepos.

elaichichai thumbnail

https://x.com/PankajShuklaa/status/1844588941229556171

The guy is a critic for Amar Ujala

Edited by elaichichai - 5 days ago