Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

i have to say i agree 100% agree with komal nahta review.smiley36 everything he said, totally agree.

few things wanna add, the movie kept me engaged from start to finish, tho i wish the pace was not as slow some places. they should have opted for more commercial appeal.

i was surprised to see Vedang get so much footage, kudos to Vasan and Alia, and Vedang does make most of it, delivers a good performance. i hope to see him in more movies.

everyone acted well, music i loved. the songs were well placed and it made impact. the cinematography was cool and oh boy the BGM ...TOP!! the last 20 mins , fast paced and superb!!

now THE BEST...miss ALIA BHAT. take a bow!!!! another feather in her cap and this time she has left others SO behind that abh pakadna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin sa hogaya hai.smiley36trophies polish karo shaitaan haiwan smiley36and guess what, she didn't even hog screen for all 2 hours and 30 mins., like me me me, its all me. she comfortably gave space to others to perform, but that last 30 mins, the way she escalatedsmiley36..it just leaves you speechless. my goodness..i never thought alia meh itna dum hai.each and every move/act of hers, she makes it so so real, damn raw! unbelievable!! she makes those illogical scenes, especially during prison break so so real; keeps you on edge, thats alia bhatt!!!! abh bhool jaao usko pakdneh meh....just do your job and keep quite..sssshhhhhsmiley36find some other ways. aditya chopras and bhansali's are not stupid...smiley36i can't wait for alpha now. cos guess what..alia is on another level even when it comes to actionsmiley36and if hritik is her mentor in alpha...aag hi aagsmiley36get ready.

ALIA BHAT flower nahi fire hai!! samjhesmiley36few more topics pls!smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

and BB3 teaser and singham returns trailer .

oh boy...bb3 was tolerable, but you must say tho sethi ji aka akki is floppy now but still he is missed in bb.

and that singham ..full of buffoonery acts...brace yourself guyssmiley36full comedy on way!

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

5.5-6 cr opening is pretty good for a sibling story with no big hero, commercial tropes or item numbers

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bleue

5.5-6 cr opening is pretty good for a sibling story with no big hero, commercial tropes or item numbers

It's an action film. That's as commercial as you can get. This is not a niche film and the way some people try to justify the film's box office failure by claiming it's niche is ridiculous. You can't claim Alia is the #1 heroine and the only actress who can make female-driven films work and then state that this dismal opening is a success. If she had the bankability her fandom claims, this wouldn't have failed.

Alia is not cut out for action films, that's the only issue here.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Janhavi au contraire feels like she'll marry and leave the industry. Girl's a failed actress with mostly failed films. And bit too emotional for her own good. Khushi seems the smarter one. Less emotional more practical. I imagine Janhavi marrying and settling with a rich husband outside the industry.

I hope she learns that lesson sooner rather than later. We'll see how long Khushi lasts in the industry as well. She hasn't been as overexposed as her sister but it seems like the Archies cast decided to mostly lay low.

Khushi should consider doing a movie with Vedang.

altgr thumbnail

Official figure is 4.55 Cr

1000114541.jpg

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1844986930162958433?t=cd3Y8nbtUL5CzU_qXSTd8Q&s=19

Edited by altgr - 5 days ago