Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Kareena in her later years established herself and was able to grow organically. In her first 7-8 years she was struggling to get a foothold in the industry. There’s no way she would have gotten so many chances if not for the backing she had. At most she would have become like Sneha Ullal or someone like that and would never have gotten so many opportunities.

I've always said from day one that Kareena was the original Alia. The only reason this isn't more apparent is because Kareena and KJo had that massive feud when she demanded more payment for Kal Ho Naa Ho, otherwise she would have been just as heavily thrust in our faces as Alia is today. Even on KWK, when Preity and Saif came, Kjo spent the whole time needling Preity about how Kareena was the first choice for the film and if Preity felt insecure about that. I was so glad Preity shut up him with a great response about how she doesn't view the film as Kareena's film. You can tell KJo was not happy with the response he got and Saif backed up Preity.

KJo himself uses Kareena's story to encourage the nepocrew of Janhvi and Ananya to hold on. He tells them Kareena's career was in the pits for the first 7 years until Jab We Met revitalized her and made her be considered a serious actress. How all these actresses need to hold on until they have their own Jab We Met moment. This is why Janhvi keeps saying over and over that she's not leaving the screens until audiences accept her. She's hoping to keep working until she has her own Jab We Met to finally connect with audiences.

And the proof is in the fact that outside of working with big male stars or female multistarrers, if you put Kareena's name alone, her film becomes a mega disaster. Even beaten by a re-release of a film with no big stars. Even her multistarrer Crew barely made more than Shahid and Kriti's film, so she has never been a bankable star at the box office.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Brilliant absolutely brilliant, loved it.

Alia, Vedang and Manoj 's performance, actions emotions smiley32 everything on point.

The croud was clapping at Satya /Ankur's wins.

The only problem is second half's length, there are sequences necessary for building connect with character but not adding anything to the main issue in hand, these sequences could have been dealt differently with less screen time

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Kareena, I would take out of this equation smiley1

Let’s not forget that Alia and Kareena have multiple films among the top openers of all time. Aishwarya’s solo projects (Raincoat/Provovked) early on barely made anything and were disasters. Comparing Jigra, a niche artistic film, to Sarabjit (a biopic with colorful songs) or Jazba (her big comeback) doesn’t prove Aishwarya is a bigger crowd-puller.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

orey saaar

4cr opening half of stree previews smiley37

kaisa dia phir munna saar ne nahi dia acha

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

BOI trying to tell us a stylish urban action/ jailbreak film with an emotional story is niche . smiley37

jojo mass 5 crore tak phaucha dia
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

A 4 crore opening isn’t bad at all. Plus, she’s getting a ton of praise, which is pretty impressive. At the end of the day, an actor’s job is to act, and if they’re excelling at that, it’s a win.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

no offense but bahurani is a terrible actor. period. its pretty sad that she was given such projects as Sarbjit and Jazbaa. satyanas. i hate to say this but deepika is better actor than bahurani. yes bahurani is blessed with beauty, but sorry not an actor.

yes begum was annoying at the early stages of her career. but end of the day she is good/solid actor. its only her arrogance and wrong scripts that put her in dumps once.

aloo, begum and RK ...100% NEPO and I am proud to endorse them! smiley40

i should be sad that movie maybe heading towards a floppy, but nah the rave reviews ..damn i am glowing! thanks my aloo potatoe. now bhansali like you said: there is still lots to tap aloo acting...go go go Love and War!!!

oh and there is alpha still to come...like smiley4

Briaahna thumbnail

Anyways I should be watching my aloo cutie in an hr ; if she indeed aced it expect explosion here 🔥🔥

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Anyways I should be watching my aloo cutie in an hr ; if she indeed aced it expect explosion here 🔥🔥

bri saar app ke lye gaanasmiley41

Woo raat apun do bajy tk piyaaaaasmiley37

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Bhabhi 2 wins the clash?

1000008635.jpg

Maybe people do not want to watch rona dhona movie?