Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Kareena, I would take out of this equation smiley1

Kareena in her later years established herself and was able to grow organically. In her first 7-8 years she was struggling to get a foothold in the industry. There’s no way she would have gotten so many chances if not for the backing she had. At most she would have become like Sneha Ullal or someone like that and would never have gotten so many opportunities.
DushtKanya thumbnail

A disappointing movie tbh. The movie itself was quite underwhelming, and adding to that, Alia looked numb for the most part, devoid of expressions through most of the film. I get what she (and Vasan) tried to do with the subtle acting thing, but there's subtlety on one side which was indeed required for Satya's character, and plain bland on another. She did manage to cross the line to be effective but very rarely so, becoming the major weak link of the movie. But the material itself is weak to start with so if a plex appealing movie opened at 4-5 cr (shocking considering all the hoopla about her being a superstar and stuff), I doubt it'll last long.

Plus points, Vedang, on the other hand, dreamy smiley42 Tenu Sang Rakhna was smiley27

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/C3Piws51YbA

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Finally ...the stupid were called stupid.....smiley37

Waise Bri....Jigra toh tere paas bhi hai...smiley32smiley36..akele lad rahi hai sabse.......like they say......sher akela chalta hai....aur ....woh jhund mein

they don't know what i went thru watching brahmastra. hoards rushing to movie, BOI even took matter in their hands and announced just after 3 days run, " Brahmastra a HIT!" but my heart was crying, critics and janta were hard on my aloo. i remember " aloo don't you dare take or maybe snatch these kinda roles, learn pls"

snatch karna hai toh jigra jaisi movie snatch karr....good on you if you did. as it being floppy, its good, you need a floppy once in a while, look at bira shamshera biggg floppy still riding highsmiley36

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bhabhi 2 wins the clash?

1000008635.jpg

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 5 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

IMDb rating 8.3 so far smiley10

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Bhabhi 2 wins the clash?

1000008635.jpg

BOI trying to tell us a stylish urban action/ jailbreak film with an emotional story is niche . smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail

BOI does that to almost all moviessmiley36we all used to BOI now.