Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley36yeah hope they also paid trade ppl to report good numbers and paid for cooperate bookings. movie hit ho jaati. so much money they have spent on so so many tweeters , and youtuberssmiley36amazing. smiley36

Ummm…you seriously and actually think this movie opened to good numbers? smiley37Cmon yaar, you know better than that.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ummm…you seriously and actually think this movie opened to good numbers? smiley37Cmon yaar, you know better than that.

and when did I ever claimed that this movie will open massive , actually I have never claimed for any Alia movies to open huge . My focus has always been on her performance. Imagine this movie opened to huge numbers yet Alia had mere 20 min bland role ., not only that some reviewers won’t even mention in their reviews smiley36Trust me I would be bleeding here smiley36

I cannot wait to see alia as Satya on big screen , that’s my reward , right there ! Bhaajdh meh jaaye collections . Yeah if it comes I will run a stampede but if doesnt I am proud of MOTHER OF ALL .. MISS ALIA BHATT. ❤️

Edited by Briaahna - 5 days ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Imagine Aishwarya Rai opened with 4.5 crore for her movies like Jazbaa and Sarbjit with no major backing by production houses, that too ten years ago. Now ticket prices have increased by 5 to 10 times in these years and Jigra is getting a sub 3-4 crore opening after such intense promotions and corporate bookings.

The jury is out. Alia has no real reach of her own even after all these years. People are not organically drawn to her. Imagine where she would be without Karan’s backing.. not just her, Janhvi, Kareena etc. as well. An outright rejection.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Nishita123

from begum days, i always screamed at her..pls stop wasting your talent doing this unnecessary movies where the hero takes all the credit. box office records will be broken every other friday. many many times i was heartbroken, the movie would break record but it saddened me to see begum wasted. far out mann... i wanna see a movie where the lead actress performance is applaueded, filled with praises, claps...its her movie from scene one to end. an award winning performance than those 1000cr with 20 min role. sorry. make this one floppy. i am gonna be right here! smiley36mega support for aloo!

Edited by Briaahna - 5 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

and when did I ever claimed that this movie will open massive , actually I have never claimed for any Alia movies to open huge . My focus has always been on her performance. Imagine this movie opened to huge numbers yet Alia had mere 20 min bland role ., not only that some reviewers won’t even mention in their reviews smiley36Trust me I would be bleeding here smiley36

I cannot wait to see alia as Satya on big screen , that’s my reward , right there ! Bhaajdh meh jaaye collections . Yeah if it comes I will run a stampede but if doesnt I am proud of MOTHER OF ALL .. MISS ALIA BHATT. ❤️

And yet you are posting about Box Office numbers?smiley36Now suddenly after Stree 2's success numbers dont matter anymore. Please girl, just stopsmiley36