Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

honestly I dont see why Abhimaan should marry with Kaveris blessings after this stunt she has pulled. they should elope.

Finally I have managed to convince you that this dadi's blessing is not worthy at allsmiley36

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Loan lena hi kyun hai? Bas bol de jab tak financially stable na ho jaun shaadi nahi karni fir dekhna armaan sa ke uncontrolled hormones unse kya kya karwate haismiley37

damn ye bhi aacha googly haismiley36…. bechare ArSa kuch bhi karege for his shaadi I mean SR goal ke liye smiley37

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just want Abhira to get a family ASAP. And by family I didn't mean Goenkas.. if Naksh and Keerthi will be back it will be really nice. Kaveri would have dared if Abhira had a family of her own. How much ever Armaan says he is her family that won't be enough in this scenario. If they both had left PH and did that mandir wali shaadi that day then both of them being each others family would have played out really well.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Finally I have managed to convince you that this dadi's blessing is not worthy at allsmiley36

I didnt need convincing .lol. but I always could see why Abhira and Armaan cared for her approval, her blessings. Elder ki baddua seh koi nayi zindagi nahi shuru karna chahta.

So I can see why Abhira has cared for Kaveri's approval and validation and so has Armaan even though he was getting frustrated. Kaveri saying ok to shaadi, agreeing to be guarantor, saying ok to conduct a himachali event , giving Abhira a chance to do puja prep, giving her the honor to make baby krishna feet nishaan etc etc was seen as her really giving a chance to Abhira. but suddenly she has flipped and decided to be ultra pathetic again.

but hopefully Armaan will once again suggest eloping but BTS mein he wants to talk to dadi and convince her. do din pehle he was ready to leave but now with these ghatiya clauses he is wanting to discuss things. so aise mein Abhira kya karein?

Why does this vile old hag wants vaaris from gandha Khoon and gold digger ladki ? Armaan’s mom is also a gold digger according to KV. Why is she not forcing and asking her nikamma fav potha and her fav chorni bahu who is lusting on jeth ji ?

If these makers try to justify this ridiculous act because she is elder or something 🤬 then audience will do THU THI THU on their faces ,that old hag needs to apologise and accept she is wrong.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira Sharma don't worry I have a good vakeel if you need one, Advocate Anjali Awasthi, she'll make gawar cry smiley37

Out of all the comments today, this is the best one smiley37

Abhira sharma seriously, I doubt , is even capable of fighting her own case & winning it.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

if Kaveri wont be guarantor, they can just call off this grand shaadi altogether and do registered shaadi and temple mein quick shaadi. khatam baat. and Abhimaan can leave the PH as per OG plan

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

KP of all people should know that varis can be useless. Uske teeno bache are bekaar in her eyes, plus Armaan is sautela toh uska baccha kyu chahiye??

Hona chahiye jissey Rohit-Ruhi ka baccha badey hokey dhakka maar sakey smiley24

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also I think it will be ideal for Abhira to take a break and go to Mussorie to clear her mind , away from this negativity . If she wants to procced with the shaadi right away or not. And then Armaan to follow her and get her back. He should realise how hurt Abhira is with the clauses and there is no one she can confide in to show her anger and all. Once back in Udaipur they both can tear his set of contract and shove in on KP.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

As the sautela beta of PH, and someone whose cases and cabin can apparently be handed over to Rohit in a blink of the eye, I want to know what share does Armaan sa even have in PH and the the firm smiley24