Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Question: Can’t Armaan be a guarantor for Ab loan?

Definitely he can and I don't think Ab should have a issue with it, she didn't ask Dadisa, that budhiya volunteer on her own. Ar, Manoj and Madhav. As long it isn't MG, she'll be fine

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I want Abhira to cancel this shaadi and announce that once she is stable in her profession and becomes financially stable, she will do the marriage. They can show one year leap, IR toh karna hai nahi makers ko fir ye bina baat ke ghisi piti story kyun dikhana?

I seriously don't think ye shaadi hogi itni nautanki ke baad.

honestly I dont see why Abhimaan should marry with Kaveris blessings after this stunt she has pulled. they should elope.

For few seconds I was thinking ArAb join hands and contract padke KP ke muh pe marte, haye kya sukoon aata viewers kosmiley41 chappad phadke trp milti. But dkp smiley7

Itna dikha de toh main inko padma awards ke liye nominate kar dungismiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Craperi’s tantrums for a waaris reminds me of Bhavani’s demand for one when she was forcing Sairat to sleep in the same room.

We all know how her waaris came into this world…

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 16 days ago

Loan lena hi kyun hai? Bas bol de jab tak financially stable na ho jaun shaadi nahi karni fir dekhna armaan sa ke uncontrolled hormones unse kya kya karwate haismiley37
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Asset toh Abhimaan bhi hai but she removed Armaan from the firm and doesn't want Abhira to work. Toh baccha kyu chahiye iss mahaan Insaan ko.

It felt as a hasty decision or to him to change his stance of being with Abhira ..But she knows Armaan is needed for the firm ...Ab Roh ghar pe beta hai so cases vaapas diya hoga..

Insult bhar bhar ke dhikayega ,,,but case vaapas dena subtle hi dhikayega smiley39...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhimaan should deal with this situation tactically, and say they are ready to sign the contract if Ru-Ro and Krish Aryan in future also have to sign a contract with same clauses.And if every couple doesn't sign this then there contract will be invalid.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Definitely he can and I don't think Ab should have a issue with it, she didn't ask Dadisa, that budhiya volunteer on her own. Ar, Manoj and Madhav. As long it isn't MG, she'll be fine

okay then Ab girl laat maro KP and her contract ko.smiley37 At this point abhimaan should just get married in maandir no need of that budiya😠
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He can, but Abhira will be taunted about it making her probably hesitate to use him as guarantor. Moreover Kaveri being guarantor for loan was seen by Abhira as a genuine trust being shown in her, respect for her swabhimaan and khuddari to do things on her terms, and a real chance being given to her to prove her mettle. if Kaveri wont be guarantor and is wanting this pathetic prenup signed then Abhimaan might as well elope and do simple temple mein shaadi and register it.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

It felt as a hasty decision or to him to change his stance of being with Abhira ..But she knows Armaan is needed for the firm ...Ab Roh ghar pe beta hai so cases vaapas diya hoga..

Insult bhar bhar ke dhikayega ,,,but case vaapas dena subtle hi dhikayega smiley39...

But they still have not shown that Armaan got those clients or the position back in the firm.