Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

I dont know. Aage ki epis mein yehi dikhayega. Anyways they r back to shaadi mode means kalesh khatam huva. Ru baby ab kuch naya plan karengismiley44

you know wat the more I read updates the more angrier I am with abhira herself despite loving sam's portrayal, like behen why are you bent on having this stupid wish of gettng family love from a F***** fossil fuel family whose soch are from the 60s and they have literally a F***** leech as the daughter-in-law who is not interested in their favorite pota who himself is another worthless idiot. Every tom, dick and harry can come all guns blazing to attack without anyone batting an eyelid, if tomorrow phuphasa transfers all poddar property in his name using rohit then am sure no one will notice anything just as dkp keeps protecting lusty and just do timepass ainvayi with no consequences. I would have preferred a simple court marriage itself if they can spare us from garvita acting.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Speak of the devil and here he is

https://youtu.be/PaZQEeQfNXY?feature=shared

So he claims 99% shaadi toh hogi. But with a disclaimer that track may suddenly change overnight toh uski guarantee nahi le sakta. Lmao. Waah.

Edited by Pinecone - 15 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Pyaar mein Aisa hota hai.

Ab who hated their regressive ideas is forced to seek validation and blessings from them because Armaan ki family hai.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Speak of the devil and here he is

https://youtu.be/PaZQEeQfNXY?feature=shared

So he claims shaadi toh hogi. But with a disclaimer that track may suddenly change. Lmao. Waah.

it may change if ar-ab leave pagal khana, poddars should smell the coffee of accepting lusty for rohit, barbaadi has to come somehow, desparately want rohit to lose as many cases as he can to see the face of the ghamandi dadisa.

Pyaar mein Aisa hota hai.

Ab who hated their regressive ideas is forced to seek validation and blessings from them because Armaan ki family hai.

as per previous pages stated what is aukaad of armaan in this pagal family, he got no property to give to abhira or future child, whats the guarantee this regressive family will give love to abhimaan's child when they are already suffocating abhira with their ghatiya soch

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 15 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

The entire drama quotient is Abhira vs regressive poddars. So she can't be shown living away from them for too long. If like gen1 they take leap and show Abhimaan leaving together, ultimately post leap the entire plot will be about them returning to PH only. So its a moot point.

I just want to see Abhimaan together.

It would be nice if Armaan counters these prenup things with a threat to leave house and firm again.

It would be nice if Abhira threatens to disclose Kaveris prenup clauses to media and expose her as a ghatiya soch person.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

as per previous pages stated what is aukaad of armaan in this pagal family, he got no property to give to abhira or future child, whats the guarantee this regressive family will give love to abhimaan's child when they are already suffocating abhira with their ghatiya soch

We as audience know that.

But armaan and abhira dont see it that way. Its made to appear as if all the mistreatment of Armaan was impulsive gussa because he picked Abhira.

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

you know wat the more I read updates the more angrier I am with abhira herself despite loving sam's portrayal, like behen why are you bent on having this stupid wish of gettng family love from a F***** fossil fuel family whose soch are from the 60s and they have literally a F***** leech as the daughter-in-law who is not interested in their favorite pota who himself is another worthless idiot. Every tom, dick and harry can come all guns blazing to attack without anyone batting an eyelid, if tomorrow phuphasa transfers all poddar property in his name using rohit then am sure no one will notice anything just as dkp keeps protecting lusty and just do timepass ainvayi with no consequences. I would have preferred a simple court marriage itself if they can spare us from garvita acting.

After this idiotic maha disgusting Prenup also, if Ab is still wishing to be an adarsh badi bahu and praising KP's hidden goodness then I seriously dont have any words for her. She has lived there for almost 1 year. She has experienced all kind of regressive shits and ill talks put forward by them. Rem that confrontation she had with Ar, In normal houses u dont need to fight a mahabharat for marriage and job. But in that pagal khaana called Poddars house, u need to. God, I seriously miss that Abhira. Ye kya family pyaar laga rakha hain.. Utter bullshit..The entire family is filled with such bafoons and on the top of that she knows that maha paagal named Ruhi is still plotting against her relationship with Armaan. Phir bhi vaha kyu rehna?

U have a guy who loves u unconditionally. Just hold his hand and run away girl. Kabhi to apne sanity ke baare mein socho..

Edited by Docworld - 15 days ago

The entire drama quotient is Abhira vs regressive poddars. So she can't be shown living away from them for too long. If like gen1 they take leap and show Abhimaan leaving together, ultimately post leap the entire plot will be about them returning to PH only. So its a moot point.

I just want to see Abhimaan together.

It would be nice if Armaan counters these prenup things with a threat to leave house and firm again.

It would be nice if Abhira threatens to disclose Kaveris prenup clauses to media and expose her as a ghatiya soch person.

Bold if dkp manages to implement this they can get good trp, but the writers are too stupid to write this sensible track.

Italic Most probably this will happen.

Last point impossible as family humiliation will happen and rift betwwen ar-ab.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

They should show bachelors before the Shadi. And Madhav va Phupha Akhada fight

Yes that would be a great fight and this guy will be the referee

IMG_4904.jpeg

Look at all that wisdom under that mop smiley16