Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

If true, then what can one say except she has gone mad and her marriage will be nothing but heap of regrets. Good thing I over this show and no longer care if Abhira punctures the baloon of her so called self respect by herself. Coz no self respecting girl would sign such contract, not even for love.

it’s not even about self respect..it’s basically about peace and happiness…how can she be happy signing away all her dreams and wishes..and if Armaan allows her to,sign it..then he’s failed her completely
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

Goshsmiley36This is giving me some dangal tv show vibessmiley39

Yes Dangal in the beginning used to be like that, then they got better now is some creepy shows. Even with that AAA, is still better. I don't take it serious, give me more kalesh smiley42

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 days ago

just came any new update on upcoming? pissed off with current track scared to open X or spoilers thread

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

just came any new update on upcoming? pissed off with current track scared to open X or sbs thread

They r going to have nath function. So as usual prenup matters also got resolved.

Originally posted by: Docworld

They r going to have nath function. So as usual prenup matters also got resolved.

how it got resolved?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

At this point well..abhira must be doing this ..

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/anupama-gif-23944329

But she will be dancing in himachali function smiley36 vaise I dun think contract will be signed ..not voluntarily at least

I dont know. Aage ki epis mein yehi dikhayega. Anyways they r back to shaadi mode means kalesh khatam huva. Ru baby ab kuch naya plan karengismiley44
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Star dude bahut dinon seh gayab hai. he usually will check with crew and give spoilers.

I really hope they give a proper resolution to prenup drama . If Abhira actually signs it , it will reflect poorly on both Abhira and Armaan. And it negates the growth, story so far.

Whats the point of showing Armaan threatening to leave pH earlier when now that Ab is actually being insulted, they are not leaving and tolerating rubbish behavior?!

Originally posted by: Krinya

At this point well..abhira must be doing this ..

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/anupama-gif-23944329

But she will be dancing in himachali function smiley36 vaise I dun think contract will be signed ..not voluntarily at least

loan kaise aya toh usko 🤗
nutmeg7 thumbnail

They should show bachelors before the Shadi. And Madhav va Phupha Akhada fight