Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The one in Rishta was ok but definitely not Anupamaa. Even after Anupamaa got remarried she was still slaving for that shameless Shah family as their unpaid maid. Even her new partner became their manservant and to this day they’re still serving the Shahs.

Anu needs this kind of naukaraanee bezzati from sasural, to show her aukad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1u5fPfRqIs

Gosh I bet Sapna won't be going to her daughter sasural ghar again smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh I bet Sapna won't be going to her daughter sasural ghar again smiley37smiley37

she didn’t need to go there in the first place..or if she went..to hold that tray and serve.. anyway as for Anupama..maybe she’ll finally learn to prioritise Anuj and Aadya now..🙄😂
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Abhira Sharma don't worry I have a good vakeel if you need one, Advocate Anjali Awasthi, she'll make gawar cry smiley37

Maybe Rishta should have a Mahasangam with AAA. Anjali can give lessons to Abhira on how to be a strong fiercefull woman and lawyer. She can also threaten pagal Poddars as well to behave well smiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ngl I liked Sairat but I did wish Sai got an Abhinav back when Virat was married to Pakhi. The poor girl was suffering so much due to Virakhi and Chavans smiley28

Anupamaa definitely still loves Vanraj, no wonder she still serves him and his phemli daily. You can see the love in their daily tashans smiley42 Anuj is the third wheel who came between them smiley11

I always felt..that anupama and Vanraj should have gone for some marriage counseling and got Back together as she couldn’t stay away from him, their kids, his house and his parents..😂..it’s kids that tie you to a man..that’s why abhira needs to get out now before having kids with Armaan…otherwise she’s stuck to that family forever..and it’s ŵorse..should she decide to leave Armaan or he asks her to leave..she won’t be able to take her child or children with her ..if she signed that stupid contract..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Maybe Rishta should have a Mahasangam with AAA. Anjali can give lessons to Abhira on how to be a strong fiercefull woman and lawyer. She can also threaten pagal Poddars as well to behave well smiley36

yes because despite being lawyers abhira and Armaan can’t see how that prenuptial agreement is something that abhira should never sign in a million years. I think Anjali needs to come and spell it out to her..and say. .’hey girl..you sign this ..and it’s basically a life imprisonment..….

Edited by Indira1211 - 15 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I can see them fighting gunde in the streets smiley37smiley37

It'll be way better than that nosy Maa, calling kitchen her best friend smiley44

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

It'll be way better than that nosy Maa, calling kitchen her best friend smiley44

She was an embarrassment smiley37 I secretly enjoyed Kaveri insulting her smiley37

Abhira being friends with Anjali would make much more sense than that Buddhi DadiMaa smiley36

Goshsmiley36This is giving me some dangal tv show vibessmiley39
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ok,we’re seeing pictures of abhira in her mountain outfit..so that will be her function..does that mean she signed that contract and her life away..☹️.. if she signed that contract..podaars are out to destroy her completely..

If true, then what can one say except she has gone mad and her marriage will be nothing but heap of regrets. Good thing I over this show and no longer care if Abhira punctures the baloon of her so called self respect by herself. Coz no self respecting girl would sign such contract, not even for love.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Lol just realised both Anjali and Abhira have an enemy called Yuvraj who is a stalker and son of a rich man smiley37