Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Do u watch that show? I couldn't tolerate her for more than 2 minutessmiley4

Also ur siggy.. Is foolish Sa our beloved Phupasaa?smiley37smiley37

That's for Team Phufasa and especially my Pyaari Tanu smiley27

What that show is giving some of the best zillat scenes and easy to troll. The over acting is crazy but for some reason it works for the show. It's 15 mins of pure comedy joy

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's for Team Phufasa and especially my Pyaari Tanu smiley27

What that show is giving some of the best zillat scenes and easy to troll. The over acting is crazy but for some reason it works for the show. It's 15 mins of pure comedy joy

Mere Phupha Sa ki new pic dekhi. Kya cutie dikh rahe hai.smiley42smiley42

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This is a beautiful scene and never even heard the name of these dishes before. Loved the way she introduced her family to the food and her food to the family šŸ„°

Madra,Babru, sidhu , yeh tho insaan ke naam jaisa laga mujhesmiley36

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1830805956789199071

I am not sure but i think in last generation I heard these names, especially madra and sidhu. Abhir was introducing them , may be?

Everything gave me so much kasauli track nostalgia smiley19

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I am not sure but i think in last generation I heard these names, especially madra and sidhu. Abhir was introducing them , may be?

Everything gave me so much kasauli track nostalgia smiley19

Good it cut at the right time, before Foolish sa bakwaas comment

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

it says accident and then later it says he gets home and they all blame her. so koi major accident nahi hai.

Abhira canā€™t win with podaars family..they will always blame her for something or the otherā€¦itā€™s a vicious cycleā€¦But dkp,is showing this to us..and if a family gets to toxic..heā€™s planning to get the heroine out of that family..weā€™ve seen it Happen in rishta and anupama.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Your DP smiley37 nice you used that hilarious pic I shared smiley37smiley37

Now we both have Roohi in our DP smiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Abhira canā€™t win with podaars family..they will always blame her for something or the otherā€¦itā€™s a vicious cycleā€¦But dkp,is showing this to us..and if a family gets to toxic..heā€™s planning to get the heroine out of that family..weā€™ve seen it Happen in rishta and anupama.

The one in Rishta was ok but definitely not Anupamaa. Even after Anupamaa got remarried she was still slaving for that shameless Shah family as their unpaid maid. Even her new partner became their manservant and to this day theyā€™re still serving the Shahs.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The one in Rishta was ok but definitely not Anupamaa. Even after Anupamaa got remarried she was still slaving for that shameless Shah family as their unpaid maid. Even her new partner became their manservant and to this day theyā€™re still serving the Shahs.

šŸ˜‚..yes but she doesnā€™t want Vanraj any more and has a new manā€¦and that new man is still so crazy about her ..But stillā€¦Anupama got a far better deal than Sai.. Sai remained alone and sad until her death..and I donā€™t think dkp will do that to abhira..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ok,weā€™re seeing pictures of abhira in her mountain outfit..so that will be her function..does that mean she signed that contract and her life away..ā˜¹ļø.. if she signed that contract..podaars are out to destroy her completely..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

šŸ˜‚..yes but she doesnā€™t want Vanraj any more and has a new manā€¦and that new man is still so crazy about her ..But stillā€¦Anupama got a far better deal than Sai.. Sai remained alone and sad until her death..and I donā€™t think dkp will do that to abhira..

Ngl I liked Sairat but I did wish Sai got an Abhinav back when Virat was married to Pakhi. The poor girl was suffering so much due to Virakhi and Chavans smiley28

Anupamaa definitely still loves Vanraj, no wonder she still serves him and his phemli daily. You can see the love in their daily tashans smiley42 Anuj is the third wheel who came between them smiley11