Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

i dont think he will tell her to sign that that will be utter bullshit for his charector alag nahi nonge ka kya matlab bacha nahi hua to dadi kaise bhi karwa degi all are just to hyped up and articles alaso just wait and watch how they slove this mess

pehle wala bhi deal hi tha na though not on paper yeh shadi agar hua to deal nahi hoga warna shadi nahi hoga jiske high chances hain abhira running away smiley37

main to abhimaan se team abhira pe aah gayi mujhe zada time nahi lagega wapas abhinav ki team join karne main smiley29

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

After all the growth in Armaan’s character I don’t think they will ruin him again. I don’t see a reason for him to ask Abhira to sign those papers. These days IF articles turning out fake too, . I just read the article it also says Armaan’s accident and mad poddar’s blame Abhira. Will wait for the episode or BTS video.

it says accident and then later it says he gets home and they all blame her. so koi major accident nahi hai.

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

KP has no right to force Abh-ira/eera into signing such agreement She is no one to demand Ab-Ar's kid's custody Abh is the one who will be giving birth to the child she will be the one going through the struggles n problems that a pregnant woman has to face and if divorce happens Ab should be the Only one who should have the right to the custody because Poddar's is worst place for an innocent kid to live with no mother Best e.g . Is Armaansa Infact she should plan kids with her partner only when she is ready physically mentally n financially for such responsibility KP has no business interfering in this

This thing is crap bro Why should Abhira leave her career or have baby when KP decides n on what basis does she want Ab-Ar's child custody

If after all this they'll show Abhira dancing with KP as happy family in future then DKP ki thu thu thu h Abh-ira/eera pe

Ab fake bhashan Dena bandh karo aur prove Karo that you really have some self respect n nikal lo abhi bhi time h Armaan aaye to aaye nahi to akele nikal jao dusre Poddar's ka muh naa khulta KP k samne jyada kuch nahi bolenge tumhare support me Aise log kyu chaiye as a family

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This is a beautiful scene and never even heard the name of these dishes before. Loved the way she introduced her family to the food and her food to the family 🥰

Madra,Babru, sidhu , yeh tho insaan ke naam jaisa laga mujhesmiley36

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1830805956789199071

you know chaitu ..abhira is trying so hard ..she has a career but still trying to be a good bahu and when she gets married she’ll try her best to be a good wife and mother as well. Like all women do in real,life..we try our best to fulfill all the roles in our lives to,our best abilities..but if there’s people in our lives who are trying to sabotage all our efforts…then it’s very hard to,succeed.. like Ruhi, kaveri,and phufasa are doing everything they can to,sabotage abhiras efforts. So ultimately abhira has to think ..is it worth it. We can see even after all this time..kaveri still wants to,oppress abhira..she doesn’t want abhira to have her own career ..her own identity..she basically needs to,just produce children and be the house help…and this may not change. There really is no use having family who are actually your biggest enemies..which Ruhi, kaveri and sanjay phufasa are. It would be best abhira and Armaan move into their own house..or she should just move on without Armaan and his family..in the long run her life would be better without all these people in it..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

it says accident and then later it says he gets home and they all blame her. so koi major accident nahi hai.

yes they’ll all blame her for everything..Ruhi that piece of trash..probably ran to kaveri saying abhira upset Armaan and he met with an accident 🙄
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know chaitu ..abhira is trying so hard ..she has a career but still trying to be a good bahu and when she gets married she’ll try her best to be a good wife and mother as well. Like all women do in real,life..we try our best to fulfill all the roles in our lives to,our best abilities..but if there’s people in our lives who are trying to sabotage all our efforts…then it’s very hard to,succeed.. like Ruhi, kaveri,and phufasa are doing everything they can to,sabotage abhiras efforts. So ultimately abhira has to think ..is it worth it. We can see even after all this time..kaveri still wants to,oppress abhira..she doesn’t want abhira to have her own career ..her own identity..she basically needs to,just produce children and be the house help…and this may not change. There really is no use having family who are actually your biggest enemies..which Ruhi, kaveri and sanjay phufasa are. It would be best abhira and Armaan move into their own house..or she should just move on without Armaan and his family..in the long run her life would be better without all these people in it..

Definitely not worth it .She should move out.If Armaan wants to with her,he will come.otherwise forget him,build your career.when right time comes,someone will come for her.I think that it will go for a revamp like ghum,if the story move like this.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Why made abhira a lawyer when she can't counter a legal document with another legal document???

I would say, let abhira make another contract which has mean demands towards poddar ladies & a clause that if any of those demands are not met then the contract made by kaveri will automatically get invalid. Ask kaveri to sign those & then abhira can sign kaveri's document.

Or abhira should sign the papers & say that she isn't ready to marry right now, since the document has clauses which focuses on her after marriage life, she can postpone the wedding. If they still abuse her, let armaan know she loves him but it's in their best interest to get separated as she can't live in this toxic environment, where she has no right even on her baby. I don't know itna bakwas dekhne ke baad who is interested to watch armaan sang abhira wedding🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyways the show right now has no head or tail in the story & I'm currently on a break.

1203832 thumbnail

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1830807041629212936?t=Aankb19LRIzoRKeZCXIJCg&s=19

This video came on my TL, I like how Abheera has her father's characteristics, even he had nothing and was taking loans after loans living on in-law's money but had the same attitude.

You'd expect this from people who actually owned something but entitlement and ego is same. Nice

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Why made abhira a lawyer when she can't counter a legal document with another legal document???

I would say, let abhira make another contract which has mean demands towards poddar ladies & a clause that if any of those demands are not met then the contract made by kaveri will automatically get invalid. Ask kaveri to sign those & then abhira can sign kaveri's document.

Or abhira should sign the papers & say that she isn't ready to marry right now, since the document has clauses which focuses on her after marriage life, she can postpone the wedding. If they still abuse her, let armaan know she loves him but it's in their best interest to get separated as she can't live in this toxic environment, where she has no right even on her baby. I don't know itna bakwas dekhne ke baad who is interested to watch armaan sang abhira wedding🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyways the show right now has no head or tail in the story & I'm currently on a break.

That's what...drawing a better contract for the client but not herself ? Is there anything abhira can smartly tackle ? Like she did it pre divorce, woh sab kahan hai? Ab ruhi is smarter than abhira it seems.

Their narrative is about rishta , family . While making each one of them toxic and irritable , what do they achieve ? Make arman and abhira suck up to them . Arman sa apni dadisa se sach bolke he stormed out of the house , only to return in the evening with jai jo dadisa ki ...back to square one..what did the confrontation achieve ? Ab abhira will lash out on arman for all the said unsaid blames & what will that confrontation achieve ? We have seen they're all dressed up for himachali function Matlab abhira ka function. Matlab shadi is on. Matlab prenup is also signed or not signed but dadisas expectations won't change.

WhTs the use of this outburst if they dance with their dear family the next day ?Basically it's for nothing ..abhiras objections , her fears , , her reservations , her confusions , her dreams , her aspirations, they basically amount to nothing ...at most this career thing will surface during a leap and fizzle out soon after...

Why should abhira refuse for shadi ? She had a proper rehearsal for 10 months & she made an informed decision. Ab kya baat baat pe shadi nai karni bolti rahegi? Raat gayi baat bhi chali jayegi .

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira Sharma don't worry I have a good vakeel if you need one, Advocate Anjali Awasthi, she'll make gawar cry smiley37

Do u watch that show? I couldn't tolerate her for more than 2 minutessmiley4

Also ur siggy.. Is foolish Sa our beloved Phupasaa?smiley37smiley37

Edited by Docworld - 16 days ago