Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Her parents are from Kasauli (mainly her dad) but she was born and brought up in Mussoorie. So when she brings up Himachali things, its to represent her parents.

Ya i just wondered why himachali instead of uttarakhandi.

But ig her father is himachali. Makes sense now

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

permanently single chahiye ab toh

Yeah he has a horrid family… till he gets a spine to say the things demanded from the contract are draconian he should remain single or marry someone his dadi choses for him .. now that Rohit is back .. Ruhi still can’t get him ..

Abhira should move on and marry after 4-5 years.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah he has a horrid family… till he gets a spine to say the things demanded from the contract are draconian he should remain single or marry someone his dadi choses for him .. now that Rohit is back .. Ruhi still can’t get him ..

Abhira should move on and marry after 4-5 years.

Why can't Ruhi get him?if she can do this much,fool others,then she will find a way for it too.Let Rohit Aryan Krish die,Ruhi marry Armaan and be the single bahu of that house.She is the daughter in law Dragon sa and Vidya deserved.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They can simply bring back Kairav and Muskaan. Her own mama and bua. Enough of dur ke rishtedaar.

your dpsmiley37

what a zoom wow

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love AbhiMaan but Abhira needs to leave Armaan ASAP. She cannot marry him. And if Armaan thinks all will be okay after signing that bloody contract that he is wrong,even after years of marriage Abhira will always resent him for making her sign that contract and stopping her career.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: olsen_124

I love AbhiMaan but Abhira needs to leave Armaan ASAP. She cannot marry him. And if Armaan thinks all will be okay after signing that bloody contract that he is wrong,even after years of marriage Abhira will always resent him for making her sign that contract and stopping her career.

Yeah I agree this contract is worse than the earlier one .. no point bringing kids to this equation. It’s better to split and let Armaan and his family find the perfect bride and bahu for him and the family

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Right now I am rooting for Ruhi to split them up because this will never work. I want more successful and confident Abhira to come with a successful career...... This family will strangle Abhira's dreams..... What stupidity is DKP showing ?

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

I cant understand the spoiler. Why would he ask her to sign?!

In BTS he is saying he knows contract is wrong.

Surely the one clause of having a baccha which he wants too cannot be a reason to ask her to sign.

I really hope they don't ruin the character development of Armaan

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am getting scared that they will forge signatures or get them to sign dhokhe seh :(

Hopefully aisa na ho because clearly Abhimaan dont want to sign these terms in a contract and if it does, Abhira can file a case of dhokhadhadi if she is coerced or tricked into signing

But its disappointing that Armaan is only looking mildly disturbed so far and not completely outraged by whatever Kaveri has written. Hopefully he will realize that these clauses are not at all ok. There is nothing to protect Abhira in this prenup at all. no equality. I really want to see a feminist Armaan who will have a showdown with Kaveri over how ridiculously unjust and stupid her clauses are.

yes viewers and Rohit and Samriddi are far more shocked about this outrageous contract than Armaan 🤦🏻‍♀️.. saw an IV of Rohit and Samriddi..the regressiveness of this contract really shocked them.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah I agree this contract is worse than the earlier one .. no point bringing kids to this equation. It’s better to split and let Armaan and his family find the perfect bride and bahu for him and the family

kaveri is just as insane as this contract…how can she think anyone decent woman will happily sign a contract to, give up her child..anyway maybe just like the name changing thing..this will also fall flat. However sad part is that podaars are so regressive that other stuff will still continuously come up 🙄