Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Roohi Didi is that you smiley3

Roohi ko pehle bahar nikalungi mei smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I am almost at the verge of getting detached, already not watching the episodes any more. Only insta reels and this forum are enough.

Yes true .. this elongated wedding functions are irritating and repetitive they have better tracks like revelation, rohit Arman fight for the firm then the same rinse repeat shadi contract drama

Abhira should have said if you really believe our marriage will not last than you should encourage us to live together and break up why spend so much money on functions.,

I will sign this wedding contract if you agree for registered wedding .. without any celebration and all being present

Edited by Aadi04 - 16 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh Armaan wapas single kab hoga? 😭

I think by next week

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think by next wwwk

Leap hone wala hai kya smiley3 I can sadly foresee AbhiMaan separating due to this prenup nonsense smiley13
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Leap hone wala hai kya smiley3 I can sadly foresee AbhiMaan separating due to this prenup nonsense smiley13

Yeah even I feel like that .. that the wedding will not happen they will separate before that .. and meet after Abhira becomes a lawyer to be able to fund her own wedding
A 2-4 year leap is good

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ek dusre se separate ho na ho, they should move away from this weird family. But woh unsai hoga nahi, and 3 episode mai ek saath Ganesh Chaturti ki aarti karkey Kaveri se ashirwad lete dikhenge smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Best comment smiley20 I miss Maheshwaris and Singhanis from Gen1. There were the best families hands down.

I miss these families too, I can so rewatch any epi of Maheshwaries and Signhania's they are still treat to watch

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

I miss these families too, I can so rewatch any epi of Maheshwaries and Signhania's they are still treat to watch

Even I wish Maheshwari n Singhania turn up at the wedding function.. especially the one that Abhira is hosting and recognise Akshara ka pic … and claim her … call Kairav over from USA

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think by next week

permanently single chahiye ab toh
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

oh ok. but then why did they keep saying Mussoorie always instead of Kasauli?

Her parents are from Kasauli (mainly her dad) but she was born and brought up in Mussoorie. So when she brings up Himachali things, its to represent her parents.