Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Kya adbhuth clause lekar aayi Dragon ne. Maan gayi meinsmiley32smiley32

brainless clause hai especially baby wala. 1 year me baby means AbAr has to conceive in first 3 months anyhow. Matlab halwa hai kya dadiji? πŸ˜†
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

ITV mein aisa hota rehta hai. Separation toh hona hi hai.

Mujhe seperation se koi issue nah hain but beech main acha aadmi aacha aurat aah jate hain woh mere bas ka nahi smiley17

Originally posted by: Krinya

You know..this season needs achi family , more than acha admismiley37

I wholeheartedly agree.. Such a family of educated losersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

brainless clause hai especially baby wala. 1 year me baby means AbAr has to conceive in first 3 months anyhow. Matlab halwa hai kya dadiji? πŸ˜†

Sabse ghatiya to ye baccha vala clause hi hainsmiley7smiley7 I think may be Madhav and Vidya ki time par bhi aisa clause rakha hoga. Tab jaakar Rohit Podaar iss duniya mein aaya hogasmiley36smiley36smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri thinks Armaan will give everything to Abhira - ok fine. sure. he can because he is in love with her and can do anything for her. no amount is too big for him. great. but how does that matter if Abhira wont take it. Surely Kaveri has enough proof to see that Abhira is too khuddar or even too "stupid" per Kaveri's own words in the past to accept OTT financial benefits . she didnt use blank checks, she didnt accept any favors for getting job, she didnt kiss ass to stay on in PH for luxury even when she could have, she is choosing to work even though she can chill at PH, she didnt ask for alimony during divorce, she is taking a loan to do her share for the wedding now instead of simply enjoying the grand wedding thrown by poddars. what more can Abhira do to prove that she is not keen on PH ke paise. if anything she wants to make her own career and make her own money. why is Kaveri so convinced Abhira is a gold digger?!

Originally posted by: Krinya

You know..this season needs achi family , more than acha admismiley37

Best comment smiley20 I miss Maheshwaris and Singhanis from Gen1. There were the best families hands down.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

who knows , she might give them a timetable for having sex too. jeez

Its so cringe to think of these clauses she has put in the document.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

who knows , she might give them a timetable for having sex too. jeez

Its so cringe to think of these clauses she has put in the document.

lmaosmiley37 Dadisa prepares timetable for doing the deeds and Ruhi should be given responsibility that ArAb are following the timetable and if abhimaan failed then dadi ruhi ki class le…… omg too much fun 🀩
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Actual gold digger is phufasa.

Actual lusty physco is roooohi.

Actual dumbest character rohit Most confused praani is dragonsa

Actual flipper vidya.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I get scared when I see her face

Remember when Kokila was going to get Ahem & Radha married smiley37

Yes I remember and Gopi magically appeared in the Mandap replacing Radha smiley37

The show was soo interesting during those days smiley42