Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abhira se puchosmiley36She won't make Armaan her guaranteer but dadisasmiley36

Kaveri volunteered and Abhira accepted seeing it as a step from Kaveri towards accepting her and giving her a chance

Edited by Pinecone - 16 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Craperi’s tantrums for a waaris reminds me of Bhavani’s demand for one when she was forcing Sairat to sleep in the same room.

We all know how her waaris came into this world…

Bhavani had a reason as Virat was the chavan heir

. yaha toh craperi herself considers armaan sautela .. shouldn’t she demand an heir from Ruhi n Rohit ..

This woman is plain stupid .. if Abhira is busy with her career .. she will spend less time meddling in family matters and also get in issues against the piddars .. sometimes fighting case against manoj , Rohit , Armaan and Sanjay

Ruhi handling the house and also giving Rohit a baby solidifies the position of Rohit and Ruhi

Koi logic nahi hai show mein.. and why can’t Madhav be abhira’s loan guarantor .. if Madhav had a daughter wouldn’t he have done her wedding in his salary

Plus Abhira also has a resort if she has no plans of going back to mussorie she might as well sell the resort .. or atleast host the whole shadi function at her resort

Bahut hi stupid show hai everyone looks illogical here

Today Craperi herself said the shadi functions are longer than the shadi than why should Abhira fight for a shadi .. she should happy to be in a live in relationship with Armaan

Edited by Aadi04 - 16 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That was their biggest mistake. Baro ki izzat wahan ki jaati hai jahan bare dhang ke ho. Jo Aurat din raat apne pote ko ganda khoon bolti rahe aur sirf ek kathputli ki tarah nachati rahe uske aashirwad ki zarurat hi kya hai?

they were prepared to elope and leave PH for good. but she sprung this sudden- ok with shaadi, family should stay together stuff on them and therefore they felt that she was really trying. varna she could have let them go. Abhimaan are too nice and kind, so they are unable to understand what Kaveri stands to gain from pretending to give approval.

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I am not watching today episode.... Mujhe future same dekh raha jo baki gen ke saath hain better i start getting dettached smiley9smiley31

I am almost at the verge of getting detached, already not watching the episodes any more. Only insta reels and this forum are enough.
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I can't even watch Abhimaan scenes now,If Armaan couldnt take a firm stand against this.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

they were prepared to elope and leave PH for good. but she sprung this sudden- ok with shaadi, family should stay together stuff on them and therefore they felt that she was really trying. varna she could have let them go. Abhimaan are too nice and kind, so they are unable to understand what Kaveri stands to gain from pretending to give approval.

Exactly, being lawyers you are not supposed to be so naive. Pata nahi kya soch kar likhte hain script ye makerssmiley39
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As the sautela beta of PH, and someone whose cases and cabin can apparently be handed over to Rohit in a blink of the eye, I want to know what share does Armaan sa even have in PH and the the firm smiley24

Legally toh hai na.??Kp saying he is not apna khoon ye todi na hai ki legally woh Poddars ke beta nahi hai unless they change the narrative...

the prenup doesn't even seems to be mainly on property share ..It's about how to torture Abhira than property matter...seems like Fufasa ko ullu bana rah hai apne pyaare maasa...

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I can't even watch Abhimaan scenes now,If Armaan couldnt take a firm stand against this.

So do I. Itna build up ke baad fir agar dadi jaap hi karna hai toh bhul jao bhai silly girl kosmiley23
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri volunteered and Abhira accepted seeing it as a step from Kaveri towards accepting her and giving her a chance

Both Armaan and Abhira after marriage acceptance blindly trust Kaveri.Atleast plz both learn the lesson

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhimaan thinking that KP would roll over and be happy with marriage was extremely stupid. What were these guys expecting that one day she was calling them names and the next day she will happily agree?? Of course not.

She agreed to make them dance on her tunes and these two desperately wants her validation toh bhugto.

Ek din mein regressive KP is not going to become progressive.

Ye achanak bada beta bahu tag is only for torturing and dancing on her tunes than genuinely accepting them...