Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I didnt need convincing .lol. but I always could see why Abhira and Armaan cared for her approval, her blessings. Elder ki baddua seh koi nayi zindagi nahi shuru karna chahta.

So I can see why Abhira has cared for Kaveri's approval and validation and so has Armaan even though he was getting frustrated. Kaveri saying ok to shaadi, agreeing to be guarantor, saying ok to conduct a himachali event , giving Abhira a chance to do puja prep, giving her the honor to make baby krishna feet nishaan etc etc was seen as her really giving a chance to Abhira. but suddenly she has flipped and decided to be ultra pathetic again.

but hopefully Armaan will once again suggest eloping but BTS mein he wants to talk to dadi and convince her. do din pehle he was ready to leave but now with these ghatiya clauses he is wanting to discuss things. so aise mein Abhira kya karein?

She is way to innocent for these poddar maniacs like Kaveri and Vidya.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

Also I think it will be ideal for Abhira to take a break and go to Mussorie to clear her mind , away from this negativity . If she wants to procced with the shaadi right away or not. And then Armaan to follow her and get her back. He should realise how hurt Abhira is with the clauses and there is no one she can confide in to show her anger and all. Once back in Udaipur they both can tear his set of contract and shove in on KP.

Abhimaan thinking that KP would roll over and be happy with marriage was extremely stupid. What were these guys expecting that one day she was calling them names and the next day she will happily agree?? Of course not.

She agreed to make them dance on her tunes and these two desperately wants her validation toh bhugto.

Ek din mein regressive KP is not going to become progressive.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As the sautela beta of PH, and someone whose cases and cabin can apparently be handed over to Rohit in a blink of the eye, I want to know what share does Armaan sa even have in PH and the the firm smiley24

Full share of beizzati and name calling.smiley42smiley42

Edited by Sera-high123 - 16 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan ko mild mannered na banaye, bass

After his last 2 showdowns with Kaveri, expectations are high. if he doesnt confront kaveri over something so horrible and is trying to do appeasement instead of firmly calling it out as rubbish and outrageous, he will definitely take a huge blow again

Armaan ke old kaands seh recover hoke abhi uss par fida hone mein Abhira and audience ko kaaafi time lag gaya hai. so hopefully they dont ruin it.

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

I just want Abhira to get a family ASAP. And by family I didn't mean Goenkas.. if Naksh and Keerthi will be back it will be really nice. Kaveri would have dared if Abhira had a family of her own. How much ever Armaan says he is her family that won't be enough in this scenario. If they both had left PH and did that mandir wali shaadi that day then both of them being each others family would have played out really well.

They can simply bring back Kairav and Muskaan. Her own mama and bua. Enough of dur ke rishtedaar.

Dadisa is not so smart …. She should have made this contract with Ruhi when she suddenly accepted Rohit and came back. dadi should have demanded par pota in one year from Ru then only let her in. Tab maza aata tha😆

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Full share of beizzati. smiley42smiley42

First somebody make me understand how on earth Armaan is sautéla in this house. If Vidya’s mother says this I get it-but how is Armaan sautela to Madhav’s mother? 🥴🥴🥴

Galat fact ko baar baar dohraane se the makers are wanting the audience to start believing it’s true - but it’s not working honestly🙄

The pre nup part is so cringe I’m not able to watch anymore- I just scrolled through the episode and checked if there were any abhimaan scenes n left it at that. As of now, only their scenes are worth watching ❤️

Edited by checky88 - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhimaan thinking that KP would roll over and be happy with marriage was extremely stupid. What were these guys expecting that one day she was calling them names and the next day she will happily agree?? Of course not.

She agreed to make them dance on her tunes and these two desperately wants her validation toh bhugto.

Ek din mein regressive KP is not going to become progressive.

That was their biggest mistake. Baro ki izzat wahan ki jaati hai jahan bare dhang ke ho. Jo Aurat din raat apne pote ko ganda khoon bolti rahe aur sirf ek kathputli ki tarah nachati rahe uske aashirwad ki zarurat hi kya hai?
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

KP ko Jo kehna hai keh do......next week ye dono unse aashirwad lene jaayenge and will want to be the perfect Bahu and Beta in her eyes.

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They can simply bring back Kairav and Muskaan. Her own mama and bua. Enough of dur ke rishtedaar.

Even Kairav and Muskaan as strong characters will be enough.

But hoping things like this from these pathetic makers are useless. They just want to earn trp by torturing FL.