Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Dear, virginity tests are a myth...there's no scientific way of ensuring virginity.. moreover, since these two were in relationship for many years, people will already assume they have been close before marriage...so the question is not about virginity...the question is after accepting Arshi as wife, nobody will support his affection towards Jhanak, not even Jhanak herself..aur Srishti uspe pakka case kar degi meri beti ko cheat Kiya hai aur use Kiya hai bolk..

Situation is becoming worse for him day by day...he is not realising it now..when he will finally realise, most of the way outs will be blocked for him ..

I did not hear about virginity tests being a myth, for most of women this test should work, yes there are exceptions

as for him choosing Arshi over J, I donโ€™t think so logically as you, if makers are showing me that two cousins can chase one man from the beginning of the show, they can further show that Ani will leave one cousin and will be spending time with another irrespective of their physical relationship, this is anyway ridiculous premise for the story, but makers chose it from the beginning

for me Arshi should have left early on, when she got to know about the birthday date and lipstick mark on Aniโ€™s neck

It was clear Ani and J were romantically involved and planned the whole thing of the bday

Yes, Arshi and society can blame J and Ani for their actions, but these two never cared that much for the social acceptance of their relationship.

I think even now they will not care what people will tell them if they accept their feelings and each other, let everyone blame them but they should fight the consequences together

@bold actually good if she raises a case, then everyone will get to know that Arshi and Ani are not married, doing drama for society, then they can finally break up this power couple

I do not think Shrishti will do something to tarnish her own reputation by making her daughterโ€™s image bad in the society. For her what society says about her family matters, so she will not do any case on anyone

She may force Ani but I donโ€™t think he will do anything either

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

In new bts Appu calling Ani joru ka ghulam kahiki smiley37smiley37smiley37 cause heโ€™s whole the time Arshi Arshi smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Now along with Jhanak .. Appu also insults him smiley44smiley37smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I did not hear about virginity tests being a myth, for most of women this test should work, yes there are exceptions

as for him choosing Arshi over J, I donโ€™t think so logically as you, if makers are showing me that two cousins can chase one man from the beginning of the show, they can further show that Ani will leave one cousin and will be spending time with another irrespective of their physical relationship, this is anyway ridiculous premise for the story, but makers chose it from the beginning

for me Arshi should have left early on, when she got to know about the birthday date and lipstick mark on Aniโ€™s neck

It was clear Ani and J were romantically involved and planned the whole thing of the bday

Yes, Arshi and society can blame J and Ani for their actions, but these two never cared that much for the social acceptance of their relationship.

I think even now they will not care what people will tell them if they accept their feelings and each other, let everyone blame them but they should fight the consequences together

@bold actually good if she raises a case, then everyone will get to know that Arshi and Ani are not married, doing drama for society, then they can finally break up this power couple

I do not think Shrishti will do something to tarnish her own reputation by making her daughterโ€™s image bad in the society. For her what society says about her family matters, so she will not do any case on anyone

She may force Ani but I donโ€™t think he will do anything either

Bold 1 - if they accept it then the story ends there is nothing that they can drag. The whole issue is abt acceptance. Even now jhanak is telling I want only name nothing else but after bts she also craves for him but now he is a married man for her so she wonโ€™t voice out it openly bcoz ANI wonโ€™t explicitly share the feelings now being a married man. He canโ€™t break up with Arshi as he is now totally caged by her. Why he is doing this I donโ€™t think itโ€™s his image or reputation . Why jhanak is still weak in front of his eyes. They canโ€™t get over from eo . Just one look of love in their eyes and itโ€™s like they donโ€™t care for the world. Again they are back to fight especially jhanak. Haldi mein bhi she insulted him
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

In new bts Appu calling Ani joru ka ghulam kahiki smiley37smiley37smiley37 cause heโ€™s whole the time Arshi Arshi smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Heโ€™s indeed joru ka ghulam but which one?

He toh was ready na to live in Arshiโ€™s house, it was Jhanak who stopped him and he listened๐Ÿ˜

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bold 1 - if they accept it then the story ends there is nothing that they can drag. The whole issue is abt acceptance. Even now jhanak is telling I want only name nothing else but after bts she also craves for him but now he is a married man for her so she wonโ€™t voice out it openly bcoz ANI wonโ€™t explicitly share the feelings now being a married man. He canโ€™t break up with Arshi as he is now totally caged by her. Why he is doing this I donโ€™t think itโ€™s his image or reputation . Why jhanak is still weak in front of his eyes. They canโ€™t get over from eo . Just one look of love in their eyes and itโ€™s like they donโ€™t care for the world. Again they are back to fight especially jhanak. Haldi mein bhi she insulted him

Whatever...I hope Jhanak goes back to Mumbai for work after ApuLon wedding..I think by now she is 100% sure that Anirudh is happily married with Arshi...We, Runak fans will obviously like to enjoy their romance, but in the current set up no romance should be portrayed between the leads..She should go back to work with the knowledge that Anirudh always doubted her character and never trusted her..She should stay away from BH, Anirudh and Srishti and focus on career building..

Edited by Dibya_C - 23 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

based on what we can comprehend it is going EMA way

I know if they accept each other, then story wise it will be the end.

However, also dragging Arshi into their relationship looks so forced and she doesnโ€™t fit from any angle apart from turning into a proper villain.

I donโ€™t understand why Ani keeps Arshi with him, logic wise, feelings wise, there is nothing for them to be together. Why is he her ghulam? Some big revelation is coming? Not sure, we will have to see. But for now, Arshi looks like a third wheel, nothing engaging in her character, just time pass on sets

samarp2 thumbnail

now in anger he wont purposely tell her he is not married...cause in Mumbai he clearly said he couldnt marry Arshi cause of Jhanak..now anger & ego is more imp for him
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He toh was ready na to live in Arshiโ€™s house, it was Jhanak who stopped him and he listened๐Ÿ˜

wahan jaega to ex wife ke saath nain mataka kasay hoga๐Ÿ˜
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

in that Janamasthami also he is acting like Joru ka ghulam onlysmiley37smiley37...appu always speaks truthsmiley36...she is also not liking this Ani`s over Arshi jaapsmiley37..only she knows it clearly..that he doesnt love Arshi, smiley37but wants to become her ghulamsmiley37smiley37
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

anni punching bag he to ha to sab punch maar k nikal letay hainsmiley37