Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Leena thriller thriller khelna chahti hai iss liye... Anirudh ka pyaar kaun hai aur zimmedari kaun hai ye question ko zinda rakhna hai audience k Maan me...isi liye leads se yaad nahi krwati ye sab momentsπŸ˜‚

Now what will he say now..The baby is born out of love or out of zimmedari.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously.. atleast Anirudh being the older one, could have shown a bit maturity in handling the entire fiasco...firstly, he should not have declared Arshi as his wife to his family... that's the biggest blunder he did after the fire incident..then agreeing for SR...how could he!!he may not be sure about his love towards J, but he somehow realises that he doesn't hold the same kind of romantic feelings for Arshi as he used to have before his marriage with J...many people bashed Anirudh for SR..but given his philosophy of love and consent, I can surely tell that he didn't intend to do the deed with Arshi that night...it was just to make her feel secured about their relationship..but the problem that comes with this set up is now everyone believes they are leading a full fledged conjugal life...abhi agar bahar ana bhi chahe to kaise aye???in one side, J will not believe that he loves her and not Arshi and in other side, his family, Srishti and Arshi will accuse him of having marital relation with Arshi and doing EMA with J...so it's a dead end for him now..

I agree that Ani was not going to become close with Arshi that night or any other night. From what he is saying he is not that kind of guy when he is in his senses (no bukhar, nasha from the bhang)

But I don’t agree that he cannot get out of the relationship with Arshi, yes their situation is complicated but they can easily check if Arshi and Ani did the deed or not. Arshi should still be a virgin if they did not do SR, right?

So how Arshi will prove he used her?

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Who asked him to stop touchy touchy...first accept that he did the deed..and announce j is his wife...later he can have wet/dry or day/night dreams we don't care..

Leena asked him to control..aur kya!πŸ˜†

MMR2810 thumbnail

Ye pre wedding honeymoon bolk kuchh hota bhi hai ye mujhe isi show se pata chala!πŸ˜‚

Post me Jake kya expected activities hai ho to pata hai, pre me kya karte hai log???😝

Pre and post..same same according to Bipasha boudi.

DiLaila thumbnail

Leena may remove this veto. Annulment declined and then no control please

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I agree that Ani was not going to become close with Arshi that night or any other night. From what he is saying he is not that kind of guy when he is in his senses (no bukhar, nasha from the bhang)

But I don’t agree that he cannot get out of the relationship with Arshi, yes their situation is complicated but they can easily check if Arshi and Ani did the deed or not. Arshi should still be a virgin if they did not do SR, right?

So how Arshi will prove he used her?

Dear, virginity tests are a myth...there's no scientific way of ensuring virginity.. moreover, since these two were in relationship for many years, people will already assume they have been close before marriage...so the question is not about virginity...the question is after accepting Arshi as wife, nobody will support his affection towards Jhanak, not even Jhanak herself..aur Srishti uspe pakka case kar degi meri beti ko cheat Kiya hai aur use Kiya hai bolk..

Situation is becoming worse for him day by day...he is not realising it now..when he will finally realise, most of the way outs will be blocked for him ..

DiLaila thumbnail

Pre and post..same same according to Bipasha boudi.

bipasha lagta yeh sab kuch kiya hai, tabhi to she promoting this nonsense, she trapped Laal and wanted Arshi to trap Ani, but Arshi is sanskari, not like Bips

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

He should tell to Leena maasi..am 28..and still no action in my life..

DiLaila thumbnail

He should tell to Leena maasi..am 28..and still no action in my life..

star plus Teej and Janmashtmi episodes both leads are telling to give them action smiley36

Hiba and I will kill it as per Krushal’s iv

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But, Maya, do u think she’s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess she’s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, she’s getting involved in their family matters as if it’s her rightπŸ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padtaπŸ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he can’t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is overπŸ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..😜

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your β€˜khushhaal zindagi’ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! πŸ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den πŸ₯Ή - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!πŸ˜‡πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) it’s gonna be super hilarious πŸ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane πŸ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological haiπŸ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! 😁Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar😝

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to β€˜serve’ this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Rekha, you were right- Stupid is the new Smart😜

Waah....waah....smiley32... I loved it so much...

Sooo sooo practical......you are on a roll..

And yes...with Leena ka show: Go with the flow....

And stupid indeed is the new smart...smiley41