Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

She deliberately said that to annoy him! But don’t you agree she still showed signs of jealousy??😜

I believe this J is very jealous, the way she used Adi to make Ani jealous, she just a mirror to Ani’s jealousy

She doesn’t like to see him with didi as didi snatched her place, now J regrets it and taunts Ani for her own mistake

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Funny @bold

I would like J to fight for her wife rights, first of all she should cancel annulment papers, as she claims she is pregnant, show the real pregnancy report, tell Ani she loves him, and ask him if he is ready to accept her, talk about Kashmir night and understand each other’s perspective on it without shouting.

But for J to do it I also want Arshi to become villain. I am tired of her tears, she is better acting when she is smart, planning and plotting against J. Makers don’t use Chandni’s potential. I actually liked it when she taunted Ani that you love J, you do want to meet J, you run after J, she is quite good and convincing if she acts smart. Rona dhona is not her forte. It’s boring to watch her during such scenes, but she stands out when she gets her brains back

Yes jhank doing this but she wouldn't do because she is egoistic person and also wants to be goddess of sacrifice☺️

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes jhank doing this but she wouldn't do because she is egoistic person and also wants to be goddess of sacrifice☺️

yes, I know she will not unless Arshi starts harming Basu and Ani, J will not do anything in my opinion

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But, Maya, do u think she’s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess she’s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, she’s getting involved in their family matters as if it’s her rightπŸ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padtaπŸ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he can’t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is overπŸ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..😜

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your β€˜khushhaal zindagi’ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! πŸ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den πŸ₯Ή - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!πŸ˜‡πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) it’s gonna be super hilarious πŸ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane πŸ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological haiπŸ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! 😁Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar😝

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to β€˜serve’ this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Rekha, you were right- Stupid is the new Smart😜

Vidya you are on a roll ❀️ sweetheart

Sab ko seeshe main utar diya smiley37

Popcorn ready hain?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She deliberately said that to annoy him! But don’t you agree she still showed signs of jealousy??😜

Both are shameless....behaving like hormonal teenagers..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yaa she is showing smiley36 he is not getting smiley36 he wants her to get jealous smiley37smiley37.. that’s y he is asking her later if she is jealous of Arshi & his saath smiley36smiley36..

Both r now showing their jealousy smiley36& other one is not getting it smiley37 which is making them both frustrated smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Both are shameless....behaving like hormonal teenagers..

R a Jhanak ka hormonal teen ki tarah behave karna samajh me ata hai!she is out of her teen years for 3 years only..but what's wrong with Anirudh!!He is 28-29 years old ..use samajh nahi ata kya since Srinagar night he is wet dreaming about her! Pehle to Aisa nahi hota tha! He never wet dreams about Arshi also...now that J claimed that she is preggo with his child, ab to atleast introspect kar le bhola!!! πŸ˜‚

Now that the deed is done, like Janmashtami, in show also they will crave to be more touchy touchy...kyunki ek bar ho gaya to ab roke kaise!!,😝😝🀐🀐

Edited by Dibya_C - 23 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a Jhanak ka hormonal teen ki tarah behave karna samajh me ata hai!she is out of her teen years for 3 years only..but what's wrong with Anirudh!!He is 28-29 years old ..use samajh nahi ata kya since Srinagar night he is wet dreaming about her! Pehle to Aisa nahi hota tha! He never wet dreams about Arshi also...now that J claimed that she is preggo with his child, ab to atleast introspect kar le bhola!!! πŸ˜‚

Now that the deed is done, like Janmashtami, in show also they will want to be more touchy touchy...kyunki ek bar maja le liya ab role kaise!!,😝😝🀐🀐

Uska bhi wohi haal hain

He is going on so many pre-honeymoon plans but getting no action and the only action he got he can’t remember smiley44kya kare?

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Uska bhi wohi haal hain

He is going on so many pre-honeymoon plans but getting no action and the only action he got he can’t remember smiley44kya kare?

Ye pre wedding honeymoon bolk kuchh hota bhi hai ye mujhe isi show se pata chala!πŸ˜‚

Post me Jake kya expected activities hai ho to pata hai, pre me kya karte hai log???😝

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa she is showing smiley36 he is not getting smiley36 he wants her to get jealous smiley37smiley37.. that’s y he is asking her later if she is jealous of Arshi & his saath smiley36smiley36..

Both r now showing their jealousy smiley36& other one is not getting it smiley37 which is making them both frustrated smiley36

when they are these frustrated, what we we should expect that they will either keep distance from each other 😭 or they will trip and fall into each other’s arms as divine forces will bring them together and they will not be able to resist β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago