Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yaar Inka kuch nahin ho sakta. Phir romance kar rahe after so much insulting each other.yaar Leenaji kaise kartee hain πŸ˜… fighting dekho phir romance dekho bas yahi chal raha hain πŸ˜‚ I am thinking πŸ€” that so much arguments that don't looking eachother but here they are doing romance ☺️ we was saying that jahank definitely hating to ani .yeh hate hain ☺️ kya.

I knew J will not be able to resist, she imagined him during ad shoot, went for his bday, eyed him during rain scene, did SR with him in Kashmir, gave him pathetic looks on his wedding day, imagined him on Tujhe dekha, on audition, who are we kidding

She is head over hills in attachment with Ani, the way they show them in Janmashtmi, J was so touchy with him, even I was ashamed of her, thinking control woman

So, she will forgive him, I don’t expect a different outcome from her

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Achhi baat hai..but sindoor to pehle laga le! 😑

This time I want Ani to force her to accept their marriage...bohot ho gaya ye gudde gudiyan ka khel!

Leena k baki shows me FLs successful to hoti hai, lekin successful hone ki journey nahi dikhate...one fine morning the FLs become successful πŸ˜‚

Funny @bold

I would like J to fight for her wife rights, first of all she should cancel annulment papers, as she claims she is pregnant, show the real pregnancy report, tell Ani she loves him, and ask him if he is ready to accept her, talk about Kashmir night and understand each other’s perspective on it without shouting.

But for J to do it I also want Arshi to become villain. I am tired of her tears, she is better acting when she is smart, planning and plotting against J. Makers don’t use Chandni’s potential. I actually liked it when she taunted Ani that you love J, you do want to meet J, you run after J, she is quite good and convincing if she acts smart. Rona dhona is not her forte. It’s boring to watch her during such scenes, but she stands out when she gets her brains back

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Ha seriously , her words ..Jhanak will be in Anirudh arms ...that is so suprising even if the story line is similar to previous show as of Leena ...

Go on Happy ..

What’s going on? Happy ka prediction is being discussed? Is Happy clued into the PH goings on?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But, Maya, do u think she’s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess she’s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, she’s getting involved in their family matters as if it’s her rightπŸ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padtaπŸ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he can’t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is overπŸ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..😜

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your β€˜khushhaal zindagi’ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! πŸ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den πŸ₯Ή - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!πŸ˜‡πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) it’s gonna be super hilarious πŸ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane πŸ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological haiπŸ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! 😁Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar😝

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to β€˜serve’ this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Rekha, you were right- Stupid is the new Smart😜

when she told him to lead khushaal zindagi smiley37 he was rolling his eyes smiley37smiley37… he was like as if I was leading happy life smiley36.. now if J will leave he will go again in depression smiley37smiley37
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I knew J will not be able to resist, she imagined him during ad shoot, went for his bday, eyed him during rain scene, did SR with him in Kashmir, gave him pathetic looks on his wedding day, imagined him on Tujhe dekha, on audition, who are we kidding

She is head over hills in attachment with Ani, the way they show them in Janmashtmi, J was so touchy with him, even I was ashamed of her, thinking control woman

So, she will forgive him, I don’t expect a different outcome from her

Strange things that ani doesn't understand to her love. Forgiveness is also main trait of itv female lead.☺️ I said female lead is devi.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I cannot survive cold lol. My body just doesn't accept it. I just get sick often.

Kanedda tho door ki baat hai.

I also still can’t smiley36 but majboori smiley36smiley44 Canadian winters r just πŸ™„πŸ‘ΏπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

This old hag ...she need to be punishment for all his deeds.

waiting for that the most now.. want to see her face then
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

What’s going on? Happy ka prediction is being discussed? Is Happy clued into the PH goings on?

only hopes we are discussing

Nothing solid, but as per bts Jhanak and Ani are doing cliche trip and catch scene, so we are assuming Happyji predicted correctly about these two cheaters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

when she told him to lead khushaal zindagi smiley37 he was rolling his eyes smiley37smiley37… he was like as if I was leading happy life smiley36.. now if J will leave he will go again in depression smiley37smiley37

She deliberately said that to annoy him! But don’t you agree she still showed signs of jealousy??😜

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Strange things that ani doesn't understand to her love. Forgiveness is also main trait of itv female lead.☺️ I said female lead is devi.

I hope so, she forgives him, to be honest the way they butchered Ani for J and Arshi, at least J should forgive him for story to progress, otherwise the same drama will continue and it is so boring for me to watch tragedy