Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Both are shameless...there is another bts...they both hit accidentally..taunted each other.

Leena Runak k loyal fans ko haat se jane nahi dena chahti..itna bashing hua iss track ki wajah se...Runak fans show dekhna bandh kar rahe hai...to lollipop distribution chalu kar diya madam ne!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Dibya_C - 23 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Leena Runak k loyal fans ko haat se jane nahi dena chahti..itna bashing hua iss track ki wajah se...Runak fans show dekhna bandh kar rahe hai...to lollipop distribution chalu kar diya madam ne!๐Ÿ˜†

hum samjhtay hain leena ke har chaal ko ub.smiley36 Aaj se aik baat samjh kar serial Dekho na inke fights ko serious lo aur na romance kosmiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nahi chahiye...show dome redemption in Aniโ€™s character

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Finally aap maan gye dono cheaters hainsmiley37

What about the cheated one!!our beloved Arshi didi...iski self respect kab jagegi!!!I don't feel for her... knowing everything she still decides to stay with Ani..wo manipulate karega aur ye manipulated hoti rahegi.. what's the use of education, strong family support, financial independence if you are unable to rise for your self respect!

Edited by Dibya_C - 23 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Basically serial thora dry lane lagta ha to. Lollipops de dete ha. Yeh wohe lollipop hasmiley37

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I knew I am shameless, but only for Runak smiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail

What about cheated one!!our beloved Arshi didi...iski self respect kab jagegi!!!I don't feel for her... knowing everything she still decides to stay with Ani..wo manipulate karega aur ye manipulated hoti rahegi.. what's the use of education, strong family support, financial independence if you are unable to rise for your self respect!

jase BH ka environment ha us mein Anni jasa person hona kuch surprising nahi ha aur arshi ka asa hona is due to her mom. And j ka without father life spend kerna is not easy. Log asa ho jastay hain.

Said yehe message ha is serial se smiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy eth your husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

Mayaโ€ฆ not signing the annulment wasnโ€™t an option for her at that stage of pda charam seem ( even if self induced) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirj cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Hmmm Actually if I recall she was confident that Sirjee would accept the baby so her aggression actually came after the unfortunate โ€œDonโ€™t talk to meโ€ and subsequent micro aggressions from Aniโ€™s side too..

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to gight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

Here I am completely with you. The dialogues arenโ€™t at all sensible for either especially hers. She knew he may not recall or letโ€™s say she misunderstood, wouldnโ€™t it be more sensible of her to goad him to recollect the night of fever so that other mahanubhavs can put 2 and 2 together instead of this Haq business.

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

Here I slightly different perspectiveโ€ฆ yes she has used words that have been provocative on several occasions. Most of them justified in the script (except that safe one) because she hadnโ€™t cottoned on to what Sirjee was doing for her. She was very conflicted by his words and deeds and used to lash out to make sense of whatโ€™s happening. Also her own heart falling for Sirjee also had a part to play and so a lot of what she used to say would naturally look hypocritical. But if you see gradually she understood and her acceptance grew and she became more stoic and by the time she left for Kashmir they had a beautiful understanding between them with both pining for eo but in uniquely different ways. Her biggest transgression happened after she came to Bh from Kashmir recently. She neednโ€™t have threatened Sirjee into staying with Arshi leaving it to his judgement so those words looked so out of place ( woh kis side bhi shaadi kare ya nahin kare tumhe kya but wohi baat hain she may have been worried about her reputation) but the cross to bear would be Ani still as he is the one committed to Arshi not J. As for her harsh words at the party, we can differ on why the need for a set of words and the reaction. He flew off the handle so did sheโ€ฆ.For me Ani flying off the handle on a spilled plate was pure genius of writing ( even though when I first read the update I was livid) He was so controlled throughout though internally seething and like a pressure cooker he blasted offโ€ฆ ( not justified but understandable) I found writing for that scene by a person who has understood Ani really well. Now coming to Jโ€™s reparteeโ€ฆ well that was reaction to that silly outburst but we know she was reacting to Aniโ€™s private outburst to her within that public domain; she knew he was angry with her about Adi and she chose to go for the jugular with the million times speech. Was it justified? Hmmm strictly not as the the private meaning of their spat wasnโ€™t public yet she chose to publicly tell him off not for the outburst but for past and present grievances as she has by then had it with him and his shenanigansโ€ฆ leave it people to decide who stands whereโ€ฆ.

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because its a man !!!!

Important point and I have explained this below in greater detail

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both of the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

Mayaโ€ฆ

Nice post - I have detailed my point wise response above in bold.

You have raised some important points about why must serials show men in this manner?

The first reason is and I am not talking about Jhanak but in generalโ€ฆ we donโ€™t recognise that men are also victims of patriarchy even if they may be beneficiaries of the system. So it is easy to make them aggressors, mute spectators not clued in to reality, followers of traditions without a murmur, reinforcing of entrenched patriarchy etc. I donโ€™t watch a lot of ITV, I can off hand only recollect Suraj of Diya aur Baati as someone who kinda bucked the trend. I watched the serial despite not relating to the milieu becos I saw hope for itv ( not in Sandhya but in Suraj) in a man comfortable in his own skin and not afraid to play second fiddle in the womanโ€™s journey when he was brought up in a rigid patriarchal structure. I stopped watching after she became an officer but I havenโ€™t seen a lot of those kind of roles for menโ€ฆGhum, Rishta etc all want to aim for the nayi soch but the rishta wahi derails them. ITV cannot go past the kitchen in the institution of marriage. So any issues will be settled within the periphery totally excluded for men. Men will usually be rehabilitation projectsโ€ฆ and even if they are not, they will become saviours no in between stage for either women or menโ€ฆ there is a serial where the FL is dark skinnedโ€ฆ I just happened to see a promo where the ML says something like itโ€™s the beauty within that matters so something like thatโ€ฆ I thought gayi bhains paani main..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

While rambling may I also share something which some here may term controversial but I make this to say that the reason we arenโ€™t able to get out of our soch ka dayara is our soch as wellโ€ฆ not saying itโ€™s wrong or right as it is a matter of sensibllityโ€ฆ when the pregnancy came to light, we had posts discussing the legitimacy aspect of itโ€ฆ so what I am saying is makers remain moored to societal conditions. I have zero empathy for Leena but I am just trying to highlight that I donโ€™t know if there is widespread acceptance in terms of sane love storiesโ€ฆ.with men not requiring some rehab of sortsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 23 days ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But, Maya, do u think sheโ€™s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess sheโ€™s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, sheโ€™s getting involved in their family matters as if itโ€™s her right๐Ÿ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padta๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he canโ€™t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is over๐Ÿ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..๐Ÿ˜œ

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your โ€˜khushhaal zindagiโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! ๐Ÿ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den ๐Ÿฅน - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) itโ€™s gonna be super hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane ๐Ÿ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological hai๐Ÿ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! ๐Ÿ˜Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar๐Ÿ˜

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to โ€˜serveโ€™ this time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Rekha, you were right- Stupid is the new Smart๐Ÿ˜œ

This is very quickly made mythological child so depressing that I don't watch but I do read the posts.... sometimes...Or if the tv is on and this depression is on i just give a glance otherwise it has no meaning for me till now if it changes in the future maybe.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What about the cheated one!!our beloved Arshi didi...iski self respect kab jagegi!!!I don't feel for her... knowing everything she still decides to stay with Ani..wo manipulate karega aur ye manipulated hoti rahegi.. what's the use of education, strong family support, financial independence if you are unable to rise for your self respect!

#MakeArshiVillain

She deserves to be a villain, let her prove she is a good actress, she played negative role in some other series, she can pull up a villain

Trust me smiley36