Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ab kaise bolegi!!Arshi ko illegal biwi bana k ghum raha hai...upar se repeated pdas..Ani sending only wrong messages for quite some time now..aur idhar Ani ne bhi Maan bana liya ha k Arshi se pyar ho na ho commitment nibhana hai uske sath hi ..

Only darkness around πŸ‘€

She should say that she loves him, if she got pregnant from him, then I love you bolne me kya sharam, she should be more selfish than Arshi didi and say it out loud that Ani sirf mera hai, I love him and will not leave unless he throws me away. Tab Ani understands what he should do, he is doing fake pda with Charsi just to make J jealous. And she never understands. These two I am telling you I want to kick them as they are such idiots smiley7 smiley29

They themselves cannot open up about their feelings. So, no one can open them up

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

She should say that she loves him, if she got pregnant from him, then I love you bolne me kya sharam, she should be more selfish than Arshi didi and say it out loud that Ani sirf mera hai, I love him and will not leave unless he throws me away. Tab Ani understands what he should do, he is doing fake pda with Charsi just to make J jealous. And she never understands. These two I am telling you I want to kick them as they are such idiots smiley7 smiley29

They themselves cannot open up about their feelings. So, no one can open them up

mera tumhara kahen last episode mein he hoga ubhe to lartay martay he rahengasmiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Latest bts ANI holder jhanak in his arms when jhanak is abt to fall. Mast eye lock hai Dona ka. Happy ji was right dono doing chupke chupke romance when didi not around . Itna bashing mila hai to compensate to karna padega.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1829445146070442286?s=46 No didi at Laloon place so both of them doing cliche romance. πŸ₯° smiley37 Can they really hate eo ever . Babiessmiley27

wow just wow smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

Do I see a dream?

thank you dear, love their cliche, please more cliche in the show episodes, I will forgive you Leena Mam, you are the beshtest, please Arshi didi ko bhagao, uske liye accha admi lao πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

R a I get your point..but she will not confess..coz acc to her, he is married to Arshi now..Anirudh has to initiate by telling her the truth of Anishit marriage..unless Arshi is not out of the picture, Jhanak will never accept her love for Sirjee in front of the world, not even to Anirudh in private...

And the way Anirudh has showed off his love for Arshi, we will surely get the track where he will try to win her back but she will not believe him..If he wants her back in his life, it has to be through exercising his right as her husband..pyar se bandi nahi manegi πŸ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 23 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

wow just wow smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

Do I see a dream?

thank you dear, love their cliche, please more cliche in the show episodes, I will forgive you Leena Mam, you are the beshtest, please Arshi didi ko bhagao, uske liye accha admi lao πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This is repeat of shaadi track. By the end of track I guess ANI ko sab yaad aayega . Pregnacy ke bahane usko baar baar catch karega and they just can’t avoid physical proximity. Can they stay away from eo. Didi also not there so full mauka . Definitely MC nahi hone wala.
DiLaila thumbnail

Latest bts ANI holder jhanak in his arms when jhanak is abt to fall. Mast eye lock hai Dona ka. Happy ji was right dono doing chupke chupke romance when didi not around . Itna bashing mila hai to compensate to karna padega.

Red I need Happyji’s lenses to see the love story that i signed up for, thanks to makers Ani and Charsi not legally married, small mercies

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aiiyyoo!!nahi nahi...ye sahi waqt nahi hai romance kaπŸ˜‚

Control Runak!!

Abhi to paternity prove hona hai..Jhanak ko Mumbai Jake heroin banna hai..Ani ko devdas banna hai...

Do not fall for this do din ki Chandni πŸ˜†

Leena hume firse dhoka degi ye lollipop dekeπŸ€•

(Waise ye episode air hoga jab mujhe batana, main sirf Runak ka romance dekh k wapas sanyas le lungi Jhanak show seπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€)

DiLaila thumbnail

This is repeat of shaadi track. By the end of track I guess ANI ko sab yaad aayega . Pregnacy ke bahane usko baar baar catch karega and they just can’t avoid physical proximity. Can they stay away from eo. Didi also not there so full mauka . Definitely MC nahi hone wala.

hope so dear, please no MC, their pyar ki nishani should live in this world, maa baap ke sath

And J can built her career doing both Mother and Wife and powerful woman journey, Arshi can become a villain, Ani can support J and protect his family, aisa ho jaye bas

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

shameless couplesmiley37

Didi ko de rahay hain dhoka and Didi sab samjhtay dhoka kha rahe hasmiley44

Kon bechara ya bechare hain smiley36smiley44

Happy aap ko to tag kerna bunta ha 🀣

Edited by Pearl_219 - 23 days ago