Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1829437171041726574?s=46 Tumne kaand kiya hai smiley37. Now he remembers that use bhukhar tha. Hubs dancing behind. Matlab haldi mein naachne wali hai ye. Yeh kaisi pregnancy hai bhaismiley39smiley39

no problem madam aik dance reality show mein ise condition mein perform ker Chuke ha 🀣

Difference is yahan pata ha wahan pata nahi tha. 🀣

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Besharam bipashasmiley36

Five words five words

Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/wCnVKlf6T1c?si=0OjayFjGi2jjshzd

Five words five words 5

Mimi ke reentry

Edited by Pearl_219 - 23 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/wCnVKlf6T1c?si=0OjayFjGi2jjshzd

Mimi is back girls.

Five worsds

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1829437171041726574?s=46 Tumne kaand kiya hai smiley37. Now he remembers that use bhukhar tha. Hubs dancing behind. Matlab haldi mein naachne wali hai ye. Yeh kaisi pregnancy hai bhaismiley39smiley39

my bhola Ani, exactly this Jhanak wants to phasana Ani, besharam and berehem Jhanak, she should tell him that she loves him at least, seriously bohut sataya Ani ko, tell him that you love him, Jhanak

No chappal please smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 23 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1829445146070442286?s=46 No didi at Laloon place so both of them doing cliche romance. πŸ₯° smiley37 Can they really hate eo ever . Babiessmiley27

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

my bhola Ani, exactly this Jhanak wants to phasana Ani, besharam and berehem Jhanak, she should tell him that she loves him at least, seriously bohut sataya Ani ko, tell him that you love him, Jhanak

No chappal please smiley37

Ab kaise bolegi!!Arshi ko illegal biwi bana k ghum raha hai...upar se repeated pdas..Ani sending only wrong messages for quite some time now..aur idhar Ani ne bhi Maan bana liya ha k Arshi se pyar ho na ho commitment nibhana hai uske sath hi ..

Only darkness around πŸ‘€

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

πŸ’― percent agree!

She knew he won’t remember the night then whats the dhokha HE gave her in that night?

He was half conscious She was full conscious. if anyone is guilty its Jhanak.

Just reverse the situation for that night. Jhanak in fever induced delirium and Ani in full consciousness. And Ani chooses to sleep with her in that state. Would you still defend Ani?

Now that she is pregnant she came to Ani to let him know! Good! She should definitely do that.

Did she expect a person who wont remember the night and who she has insulted left right center the previous days to believe her?

Still she came to tell him the truth! She did right boldly! smiley20

She wante haq now and is doing full haq ki ladai. But kis chiz ka haq? She can put the father’s name in certificate and show them the dna as proof. Then does she want BH to accept and love their child? Those brainless ppl? Why?

She doesn’t want to marry him anymore. But wants haq of what? Why stay there sullying your own reputation? Why get angry on Anishit when she was the one who pushed him after the night?

Now Ani is also a Class A idiot to ask a stranger to lose for your friend. Why so? Aadhi patni didn’t even want it! Wo to pitega 🀣

Ab he is CA-ing J. J is CA-ing Ani. Yahi h indono ka pyaar.

You can’t sympathise with either of these nincompoops!

madam ko sab pata tha to kyun nahi apne Haq k lea fight kea.hum yehe to kab se bol rahay hain. Ub after 3 months kon believe karega.

Iselea I said j ka decision power is weak. Proof lekar he BH mein enter hona chahea tha. Baqe uske baby ko uska right Milna chahea. Main ub apne bachay k lea laron g, phele khud ke lea to lar leti. smiley44

Edited by Pearl_219 - 23 days ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This serial is problematic. People get insulted brutally all the time. Today I wished dadu bhai asked Tammi to stay quiet. She humiliated herself abd her family in the front of Lalon and his mom.

I know here most people are on J' side. But honestly I find her very irritating and badtameez. The only people who talk politely or decently irrespective of other's behavior are jethu, bodoma, choton and Ani (leaving his behavior with J).

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

This serial is problematic. People get insulted brutally all the time. Today I wished dadu bhai asked Tammi to stay quiet. She humiliated herself abd her family in the front of Lalon and his mom.

I know here most people are on J' side. But honestly I find her very irritating and badtameez. The only people who talk politely or decently irrespective of other's behavior are jethu, bodoma, choton and Ani (leaving his behavior with J).

Jethu is soothing for the eyes and ears ❀️