Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

So true! Both need to grow up first!πŸ˜‚both of them are being immature..I will be happy if Anirudh forces her to stay as his wife after the paternity...she wants haq for the child, performing Apu marriage duties, trying to behave like the bahu of the house..but at the same time rejecting Anirudh as her husband!!ye kya baat Hui Bhai!!Once he gets to know the paternity and if MC doesn't happen, I am sure he will force her to stay with him in BH..if he forces the marriage on her, I will not mind! Majak banake rakha hai shadi ka! Itna kuchh hojane k baad bhi madam annulment k liye Raji ho gayi! R a Kam se kam divorce mangti..atleast the relationship would have received some respect...by agreeing for annulment both have disrespected their relationship..

Ig might go this way. Anyway he always looks opportunities for Haq . So he will do that. MC ke chances to kam lag rahe hai. Mostly it is for again forceful stay due to kid and annulment getting cancelled
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/Jyx0rhZj3rk?feature=shared Minu advice for insulting 10 times if some body does one timesmiley37ANI tu to Gaya smiley37We will get only insulting session now for both chacha bhatijasmiley37 In all functions now We will get Minu and jhanak together scenes. Mini motivating jhanak for insulting session. ANI will be holding his head ab kahan jaao . Jhanak will be pro max jhaansi ki raani . I would be loving it and aunties also. TRP hi TRP mast hai ek number in Sachin accentsmiley37

Sab samajh me araha hai...but does Minu know about her pregnancy??

If yes, she should tell her about pre delivery DNA test..

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Stupid is the new smart- it is actually as simple as that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

We Silly , we took 9 months to figure it out - probably pigeon brained we were from the other 9month (cute lil devils) event that happened to us eons ago smiley36smiley44

I have full faith in Sandip da, jiska aur koi nehi uska sirf Sandip da sahi smiley1 He understands, empathises, provides work arounds - in short he is the maarg darshak Chanakya that babu should turn to, lil guiding light of mine!

Coming to J, lady has embarked in a journey to bring in Earth Shattering and Ground Breaking Woman Empowerment, na kisi ne suna hai, aur kisi ne dekha hoga - exemplary 😈😈

Turns out taking drugs from Kashmir Pharmacy rendered Babu Amnesiac ! Turns out buying meds from Kashmir Pharmacy rendered J Amnesiac as well 🀣🀣She forgets apne hi kahi hui baat β€œKal aap sabb bhul jayenge, apko kuchh yaad nehi rahega πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Now the lil life panaping in the amnesiac amniotic fluid- hope it does itself a favour and forgets who it’s parents are 😀😀

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But, Maya, do u think she’s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess she’s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, she’s getting involved in their family matters as if it’s her rightπŸ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padtaπŸ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he can’t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is overπŸ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..😜

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your β€˜khushhaal zindagi’ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! πŸ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den πŸ₯Ή - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!πŸ˜‡πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) it’s gonna be super hilarious πŸ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane πŸ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological haiπŸ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! 😁Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar😝

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to β€˜serve’ this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Rekha, you were right- Stupid is the new Smart😜

rysohini thumbnail

Tags Tags Tags Tags Tags

Originally posted by: rysohini

We Silly , we took 9 months to figure it out - probably pigeon brained we were from the other 9month (cute lil devils) event that happened to us eons ago smiley36smiley44

I have full faith in Sandip da, jiska aur koi nehi uska sirf Sandip da sahi smiley1 He understands, empathises, provides work arounds - in short he is the maarg darshak Chanakya that babu should turn to, lil guiding light of mine!

Coming to J, lady has embarked in a journey to bring in Earth Shattering and Ground Breaking Woman Empowerment, na kisi ne suna hai, aur kisi ne dekha hoga - exemplary 😈😈

Turns out taking drugs from Kashmir Pharmacy rendered Babu Amnesiac ! Turns out buying meds from Kashmir Pharmacy rendered J Amnesiac as well 🀣🀣She forgets apne hi kahi hui baat β€œKal aap sabb bhul jayenge, apko kuchh yaad nehi rahega πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Now the lil life panaping in the amnesiac amniotic fluid- hope it does itself a favour and forgets who it’s parents are 😀😀

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@bold , this caught my attention in this write up...

Right now Anirudh is being bashed online, if the reverse happened he would be hanged online 😝😝😝

I am in sync with your thoughts

Seriously...it will be termed as r**e if situation reverse s.

Just because Jhanak is a female we are looking at it from a different angle..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Sab samajh me araha hai...but does Minu know about her pregnancy??

If yes, she should tell her about pre delivery DNA test..

The way jhanak is insulting ANI openly without any sharam, she will get to know abt this and she is smart enough to figure it out . I doubt jhanak will tell her but Minu will figure it out somehow. Preggo symptoms to dikhenege na
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sohini, Ani last ray of hope is only Sandip da...or else how will he pay ransom amount to his blackmailers.

rysohini thumbnail

Forgot to tag you dear Asmi

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@bold , this caught my attention in this write up...

Right now Anirudh is being bashed online, if the reverse happened he would be hanged online 😝😝😝

I am in sync with your thoughts

use kea bola jaata

Rehne dosmiley37

Ubhe konsa sar aankhon Par behta rahi ha jhanak raani and uske fans smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1829437171041726574?s=46 Tumne kaand kiya hai smiley37. Now he remembers that use bhukhar tha. Hubs dancing behind. Matlab haldi mein naachne wali hai ye. Yeh kaisi pregnancy hai bhaismiley39smiley39

Edited by shanakanj - 23 days ago