Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

These BH people live in their own Dreamland πŸ˜†

Kitne hi paise hai Basus k paas!!!None of them are entrepreneurs..Subho might be having law firm .. Anirudh and Laal work in corporate sector and academia respectively...kitna hoga Inka ctc!!!compare kar rahe hai ek bollywood superstar se!!hadd hai!!πŸ˜‚

Yahi proud to hain unke sare rediculous behaviour ki .apne aapko ambani samajhte hain 24 hours only talking money πŸ˜….

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

@bold as a third person we can say both are wrong..

But if we see according from their povs they both are right.

Even I don't want J to stay there and get humiliated more

So will see where it ends how it ends..

They will drag this till one month. One function means one week with drama of jhanak bajao everyone. They did this during ANI marriage . They kept humiliating jhanak in Anishi marriage. So this time they they will humiliate Laloon and team and in return Jhanak bajao everyone and if it includes ANI also so after every insult session ANI will be bursting at jhanak. While appu di marriage makers show insult session of ANI. I don’t mind it bcoz during his marriage he allowed everyone to humiliate jhanak so now when he is getting humiliated better for him. What he did during his marriage its was not correct so he is getting everything in return with interest.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

These BH people live in their own Dreamland πŸ˜†

Kitne hi paise hai Basus k paas!!!None of them are entrepreneurs..Subho might be having law firm .. Anirudh and Laal work in corporate sector and academia respectively...kitna hoga Inka ctc!!!compare kar rahe hai ek bollywood superstar se!!hadd hai!!πŸ˜‚

I don't know in medical science do they have any solution for their delusional thinking.

Exactly...for an upcoming artist like Jhanak charged 7L for one day adshoot. What about AK..according to their story hecis bollywood superstar...so he charges in crores.

Then why he need Ani's money.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They will drag this till one month. One function means one week with drama of jhanak bajao everyone. They did this during ANI marriage . They kept humiliating jhanak in Anishi marriage. So this time they they will humiliate Laloon and team and in return Jhanak bajao everyone and if it includes ANI also so after every insult session ANI will be bursting at jhanak. While appu di marriage makers show insult session of ANI. I don’t mind it bcoz during his marriage he allowed everyone to humiliate jhanak so now when he is getting humiliated better for him. What he did during his marriage its was not correct so he is getting everything in return with interest.

Ani has to realize his mistakes.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_SMBOEP_Mx/?igsh=c2o1OXlqNzFsaDFv looks like haldi shoot at basti only laloon place. No BH people there . Same like ANI haldi both doing haldi at their own place. So jhanak will be doing all chores as bahu of the family.

Ha may be...or it Is Minu's house..

Chotton also there na.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes , he did CA her and then was shown to apologise to her .

And the recents incident of party , was her words appropriate ?? I dont think so. It not that you started first , so I will end it by insulting you more .

Here all this is happening in pregnancy because of her words and actions in mumbai giving Anirudh the idea she is in love with Aditya and thus making Anirudh think she is framing him for making her lose the trophy .

Both are wrong in handling the incident ,but I am not in for clapping hands for her just because Jhanak is a female and putting Anirudh as a cheater who used her for his pleasure .

both are equally wrong. But j is female so sari sympathies use he milen g. Anni villain he dikhega.agar yeh officially married hotay to inke divorce ho Jaane the. smiley36
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Finally watched yesterday Tanuja, Bipasha and laal scene...I laughed so hard for their stupidity...

They are thinking AK planned all these just to blackmail Ani and get money so he can survive in Mumbai.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

jokers 🀣

Five words five words

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy with her husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirj cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to gight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because its a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both of the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

But, Maya, do u think she’s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess she’s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, she’s getting involved in their family matters as if it’s her rightπŸ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padtaπŸ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he can’t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is overπŸ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..😜

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your β€˜khushhaal zindagi’ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! πŸ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den πŸ₯Ή - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!πŸ˜‡πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) it’s gonna be super hilarious πŸ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane πŸ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological haiπŸ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! 😁Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar😝

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to β€˜serve’ this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Rekha, you were right- Stupid is the new Smart😜

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But, Maya, do u think she’s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess she’s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, she’s getting involved in their family matters as if it’s her rightπŸ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padtaπŸ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he can’t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is overπŸ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..😜

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your β€˜khushhaal zindagi’ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! πŸ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den πŸ₯Ή - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!πŸ˜‡πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) it’s gonna be super hilarious πŸ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane πŸ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological haiπŸ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! 😁Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar😝

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to β€˜serve’ this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

j ub insab par bhaari ha 🀣

Infact woh kabhi bechari the he nahismiley36anni ke samne to nahismiley36

Har cheez k lea fight ke but right time par right cheez k lea nahi ke. . Chalo ub aa h e gye ha wrong time par to right fight ker letay hain. Anni is confused person but j decision time par lene mein weak hasmiley4

But bash to phir bhi Anni hoga audience se bhi aur j se bhi logon ko khushi milti ha 🀣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vidyaa ,

Loved your way of writing ...

But yeah post mujhe sochne paar majboor kar rahi hoon...

You stated some raw facts ....

😬😬😬😬πŸ₯°πŸ€ͺπŸ‘»