Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

One thing I hate about this show and its makers is that they are too casual with important live events..the leads are not college kids..their MUs, jealousy, insecurity, love, hatred etc. have far reaching implications on all the three leads' lives..like how just becoz Jhanak rejected him, Anirudh was touchy touchy with Arshi during mehendi and went to the extent of deciding to get married with the later as a revenge... similarly, leads despite being married never have been shown to respect the institution of marriage...now also makers are doing a mockery of marriage by showing live in as marriage..makers should have remembered that the stakes are really high for any action taken by one or both of the leads and margin of error is extremely small..like how they so easily have shown annulment based on a simple non communication and MU..dude, this is termination of marriage, not a joke!

I was very much pissed when old hag used Dharmapatni word...

Highest level mockery of Hindu marriage

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy eth your husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirj cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to gight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because its a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both of the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

You know what Maya, the problem is with our expectations..while investing our time and emotion in the show, we forgot that this is Indian television ..which runs in a particular format..so whatever points you are raising are absolutely right if we think rationally.. unfortunately, this medium doesn't run on rationality..

❀️❀️

MMR2810 thumbnail

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy eth your husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirj cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to gight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because its a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both of the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

I agree with all your points Maya...

The whole track is totally messed up...

I don't believe people will forget what they had doneabout their surroundings when they have fever.

I already mentioned in my other post, the more realistic way is register a compliant in the police station, take some women NGO's help goto media ...and fight for your rights...this is what we are seeing in our real life...

Ani also in past many times CA her, he was the one who started that you have Aditya in your side he will get you more offers...so you sacrifice your win for me, is nt that time shr clarified only guruji supported her ...and on stage also she spoke about her struggles..is AK In picture anywhere...then why he dint believed anything about what j said on stage. He just believed what he wanted to believe.

His anger and jealousy blinded him....he believed the words of Shrishti who tried to kill Jhanak.

In party it was he who started fight, and allowed his wife, saas and guruji to humiliate her. So what ever reaction she gave them that day because of his action..though I don't support both.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This serial would have gone away by now, if it were not for Krushal's acting and his chemistry with Hiba. ( I was not a fan of Hiba in Albela with Shaheer. I had given up on it after Hiba's character supposedly died)

Probably the makers also did not expect to be a hit and did not prepare for long term. Now it seems they are scrambling to stretch the number of episodes. Quantity but no quality

Edited by szsiddiqa - 23 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I agree with all your points Maya...

The whole track is totally messed up...

I don't believe people will forget what they had doneabout their surroundings when they have fever.

I already mentioned in my other post, the more realistic way is register a compliant in the police station, take some women NGO's help goto media ...and fight for your rights...this is what we are seeing in our real life...

Ani also in past many times CA her, he was the one who started that you have Aditya in your side he will get you more offers...so you sacrifice your win for me, is nt that time shr clarified only guruji supported her ...and on stage also she spoke about her struggles..is AK In picture anywhere...then why he dint believed anything about what j said on stage. He just believed what he wanted to believe.

His anger and jealousy blinded him....he believed the words of Shrishti who tried to kill Jhanak.

In party it was he who started fight, and allowed his wife, saas and guruji to humiliate her. So what ever reaction she gave them that day because of his action..though I don't support both.

Yes , he did CA her and then was shown to apologise to her .

And the recents incident of party , was her words appropriate ?? I dont think so. It not that you started first , so I will end it by insulting you more .

Here all this is happening in pregnancy because of her words and actions in mumbai giving Anirudh the idea she is in love with Aditya and thus making Anirudh think she is framing him for making her lose the trophy .

Both are wrong in handling the incident ,but I am not in for clapping hands for her just because Jhanak is a female and putting Anirudh as a cheater who used her for his pleasure .

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy with her husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

Maya every track of this serial is not handled in dignified way specially after the Kashmir track.if ani not accepting then now she can do dna test but she is doing arrangment of apu's marriage.really they only just talking or insulting eachother not wisely thinking. Mankers wants to show Jhanak 's character glorifying in this reason ani's character became confused.makers doesn't have any problem that male character are diminishing .

MMR2810 thumbnail

Yes , he did CA her and then was shown to apologise to her .

And the recents incident of party , was her words appropriate ?? I dont think so. It not that you started first , so I will end it by insulting you more .

Here all this is happening in pregnancy because of her words and actions in mumbai giving Anirudh the idea she is in love with Aditya and thus making Anirudh think she is framing him for making her lose the trophy .

Both are wrong in handling the incident ,but I am not in for clapping hands for her just because Jhanak is a female and putting Anirudh as a cheater who used her for his pleasure .

@bold as a third person we can say both are wrong..

But if we see from their povs they both are right.

Even I don't want J to stay there and get humiliated more

So will see where it ends how it ends..

Edited by MMR2810 - 23 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Finally watched yesterday Tanuja, Bipasha and laal scene...I laughed so hard for their stupidity...

They are thinking AK planned all these just to blackmail Ani and get money so he can survive in Mumbai.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_SMBOEP_Mx/?igsh=c2o1OXlqNzFsaDFv looks like haldi shoot at basti only laloon place. No BH people there . Same like ANI haldi both doing haldi at their own place. So jhanak will be doing all chores as bahu of the family.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Finally watched yesterday Tanuja, Bipasha and laal scene...I laughed so hard for their stupidity...

They are thinking AK planned all these just to blackmail Ani and get money so he can survive in Mumbai.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

These BH people live in their own Dreamland πŸ˜†

Kitne hi paise hai Basus k paas!!!None of them are entrepreneurs..Subho might be having law firm .. Anirudh and Laal work in corporate sector and academia respectively...kitna hoga Inka ctc!!!compare kar rahe hai ek bollywood superstar se!!hadd hai!!πŸ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 23 days ago