Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Thats how he. He can't see any other posiibility when Jhanak rejects him and indicates that she does not want him. He is burning in jealousy and his dialogues proves a point that If he believes he has done it he will accept. Also why he is not even thinking abt it that He will not even think about doing it with Jhanak bcoz she has rejected him so unless she doe snot love him he also won't do it. Its insult of his love. Thats why he has not gone physical with Arshi bcoz he does not love her. I am hoping they will not show ANI same as BBG and will give him a chance of redemption.

Again, change of character trajectory.

Ani once said he was willing to be the lamp that lights Jhanak's journey to success regardless of what happens to him.

Look at him now.

I don't think I need to say more on this tbh.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Again, change of character trajectory.

Ani once said he was willing to be the lamp that lights Jhanak's journey to success regardless of what happens to him.

Look at him now.

I don't think I need to say more on this tbh.

I don't think they are going to show any character development in ANI. He can't see Jhanak ignoring and rejecting him and giving importance to any other men, be it for her career growth. He want himself to be the reason of her success. He does not mind himself getting destroyed but he want to be the most important men in jhanak life, be it love or success. They will keep his trait so by flipping him they can show MU. This is not love, its his obsession actua;y and thats why Runak will never be happy together. He likes to control her thats what Arshi said and since didi can't be controlled so no love
Edited by shanakanj - 23 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

I don't think they are going to show any character development in ANI. He can't see Jhanak ignoring and rejecting him and giving importance to any other men, be it for her career growth. He want himself to be the reason of her success. He does not mind himself getting destroyed but he want to be the most important men in jhanak life, be it love or success. They will keep his trait so by flipping him they can show MU.

True- This is what makes him Grey, but not this way. Not with a baby in tow. This sounds so crass tbh.

For anything else fine. Not for being pregnant.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

True- This is what makes him Grey, but not this way. Not with a baby in tow. This sounds so crass tbh.

For anything else fine. Not for being pregnant.

ANI was never obsessed with kids. He was taunting her when she wa marrying that Buddha. That you will have kids and housewife. He always wanted jhanak to have a good career growth and he respect Arshi also bcoz of her passion for career. Not surprised if he advises jhanak to abort the baby for better career growth once he accepts the kid.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Strange thing is k wase Anni j ko sun leta ha lekin Jase arshi Didi bolti ha yeh bhi start ho jaata ha. Yeh chaal kea raha ha?smiley4smiley29smiley39

Kea darr ha annirudh bose kosmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing is sure that paternity will be proved and annulment will be cancelled , MC happens or not thats different issue, maker shave not hinted that so i won't assume its happening. Riht now they are hinting only aceeptance and haq of jhanak. Even MC happens their marriage is still valid and then they can get divorce track, where they are again destined to stay together. They can't show ANI like BBG. The moment ANI will believe he has done it he will definetely accept the kid.

Ha..he will accept for sure...J is the bahu that is already hinted through her active participation in family affairs of BH..we may get divorce track...Ani forcing J to stay with him till divorce...in the process accepting their love for eo...

But my bet will be Ani accepting the kid and J as wife as annulment cancelled...but J will not be ready to stay with him...she will move to Mumbai .. otherwise why the BBG revelation track and Rudra AK track running side by side... audience have loved J's career journey..I don't think makers will ruin it ..let's see what happens ..thriller vibe arahi hai show se!!kya hoga kuchh pata nahi!πŸ˜†

Anusha16 thumbnail

ANI was never obsessed with kids. He was taunting her when she wa marrying that Buddha. That you will have kids and housewife. He always wanted jhanak to have a good career growth and he respect Arshi also bcoz of her passion for career. Not surprised if he advises jhanak to abort the baby for better career growth once he accepts the kid.

Yes, but I guess this is like Wade vs Roe. Pro or Anti-Choice.

My thing is don't be Pro unless it is really necessary. I don't think it is here. Jhanak is not helpless financially.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ha..he will accept for sure...J is the bahu that is already hinted through her active participation in family affairs of BH..we may get divorce track...Ani forcing J to stay with him till divorce...in the process accepting their love for eo...

But my bet will be Ani accepting the kid and J as wife as annulment cancelled...but J will not be ready to stay with him...she will move to Mumbai .. otherwise why the BBG revelation track and Rudra AK track running side by side... audience have loved J's career journey..I don't think makers will ruin it ..let's see what happens ..thriller vibe arahi hai show se!!kya hoga kuchh pata nahi!πŸ˜†

Divorce track can be after the father reveal and movie shoot. She will be keep going and coming to BH but forcefully like she won't have any option. Willingly she won't come not even for ANI. They can't show entire career growth. In OG also the FL keeps coming to BH and leaving it.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing I hate about this show and its makers is that they are too casual with important life events..the leads are not college kids..their MUs, jealousy, insecurity, love, hatred etc. have far reaching implications on all the three leads' lives..like how just becoz Jhanak rejected him, Anirudh was touchy touchy with Arshi during mehendi and went to the extent of deciding to get married with the later as a revenge... similarly, leads despite being married never have been shown to respect the institution of marriage...now also makers are doing a mockery of marriage by showing live in as marriage..makers should have remembered that the stakes are really high for any action taken by one or both of the leads and margin of error is extremely small..like how they so easily have shown annulment based on a simple non communication and MU..dude, this is termination of marriage, not a joke!

Edited by Dibya_C - 23 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

few of our forum members saying why j is fighting now, we are living in different era..so why she need father's name to her baby..so here I just want to quote one real life incident.

Here the offender was a famous politician, a former Chris minister, and served as governor.

A 30-year-old man filed a petition in court stating he is the son of that famous person, his mother, and that person had an affair in the past. He was the result of their affair. At that time, his mother was not strong enough to fight with him. The case was stretched for 3/4 years. A later course was ordered for a DNA test. After the test, it's proved that the offender is his father. He got his father's surname and some share in his properties.

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy with her husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirji cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to fight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because he is a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both as the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 23 days ago