Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Exactly! How come she didn't miscarry by now after so much stress, hunger and dancing??useless illogical depiction by makers..

Yeah when they are planning marriage to Appu who is a special needs person instead of giving time to understand whether the marriage will work out or not practically, what to say?

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sampada remember after fire accident also we discussed..there was not even a single scene of Ani alone expressing hus emotional inner turmoil. Now also they are doing the same.

I know....

But now it's too much, why aren't they giving him any alone scenes now?

This time it's about dignity of their characters, his & Jhanak's too, why can't they give us his alone scenes where at least he is thinking & trying to remember about that night?

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Exactly... I don't know why writers are not giving him any alone scenes now when it's needed?? I really don't what are they thinking? How will he remember?

This time they can't just wrap this track without him remembering that night... So, aisa kya hoga ki suddenly he will remember, they are not even going for paternity test now..

Makers are aiming to make the show a thriller...isi liye they don't show Anirudh's inner talks...to maintain suspenseπŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know....

But now it's too much, why aren't they giving him any alone scenes now?

This time it's about dignity of their characters, his & Jhanak's too, why can't they give us his alone scenes where at least he is thinking & trying to remember about that night?

He is not even ready to think in that direction.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arey itna toh clear ho jayega nah that Ani & Jhanak had already consummated their marriage...

At the end Ani will remember everything, no pregnancy so no miscarriage... They consummated before signing the annulment papers, So marriage is still valid, Ani will get to know J too has feelings for him ...

& They can show Jhanak having some health issues for the drama, so Ani won't even leave her if she is facing some health issues...

Bass dikkat ye hai ki inn sab me Didi kaha fit hogi??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Didi can be go to out of country or didi became full vamp if Leenaji wants this ☺️

Edited by Varsha188 - 24 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Without MC story cannot go further..she is only 22 with kid..she is about to enter showbiz.. doesn't fit in as a leading lady of a commercial movie..

At the end of this track, I am expecting Anirudh's acceptance of love towards Jhanak, irrespective of her reciprocation or refusal..then only Anirudh can be redeemed..

When she can dance , bear all type of torture, then they can show her entering showbiz also and get the MC done later not now. No logic in jhanakland If MC happens there will be no connection between leads. I don't think there is any plan of makers just to show hate and stayimg away and distance between leads. in every track they are showing that leads are destined to stay together irrespective of their intentions to stay away. They want to keep arshi also in the mix.
shanakanj thumbnail

Without MC story cannot go further..she is only 22 with kid..she is about to enter showbiz.. doesn't fit in as a leading lady of a commercial movie..

At the end of this track, I am expecting Anirudh's acceptance of love towards Jhanak, irrespective of her reciprocation or refusal..then only Anirudh can be redeemed..

One thing is sure that paternity will be proved and annulment will be cancelled , MC happens or not thats different issue, maker shave not hinted that so i won't assume its happening. Riht now they are hinting only aceeptance and haq of jhanak. Even MC happens their marriage is still valid and then they can get divorce track, where they are again destined to stay together. They can't show ANI like BBG. The moment ANI will believe he has done it he will definetely accept the kid.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arey itna toh clear ho jayega nah that Ani & Jhanak had already consummated their marriage...

At the end Ani will remember everything, no pregnancy so no miscarriage... They consummated before signing the annulment papers, So marriage is still valid, Ani will get to know J too has feelings for him ...

& They can show Jhanak having some health issues for the drama, so Ani won't even leave her if she is facing some health issues...

Bass dikkat ye hai ki inn sab me Didi kaha fit hogi??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh that way!! Itni buddhi hain Leena ke paas! Yakeen hi nahin hota πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Forum se hi udaar main leti smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I have other thought on this, Mostly dialogues indicating Jhanak proving that child belongs to ANI, and she just want him accept its his kid and give his name but not interested in him. ANI still feeling pissed that she does not love him. He is not accepting the kid bcoz he believes that he has not done and won't even think bcoz jhanak rejected him so it will be insult of his love. Now with the truth reveal , he will accept that its his kid but he might think that in fever it happened and just a momentary slipping from jhanak side and still he thinks she does not love him, which jhanak is actually showing .

There are no foreshadowing dialogues for MC, its only about acceptance/non-acceptance. So i guess she will leave after appu di marriage and by end of marriage paternity will be proved, but she will leave as they have next track lined up of father track. But bcoz of paternity , annulment will be cancelled and Jhanak will be the official wife. Jhanak becoming superstar is the next track. ANI might again get her back as they have to complete divorce and also it gives him some right in her life. Unless jhanak does not clearly shows that she loves him , ANI won't understand her feelings despite consummation.

They are using lot of haq dialogues, acceptance but never hinted any MC , so it can go this way also. Arshi can still be in mix as ANI will atkao again due to divorce

Bold- Regardless, Ani should grow up and be willing to overlook other reasons in front of the Kid's safety. The Kid is not even born and has no fault in it. The Kid is the higher priority. Period. Always.

As for future tracks- If it helps in RuNak getting closer, I don't mind tbh.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold- Regardless, Ani should grow up and be willing to overlook other reasons in front of the Kid's safety. The Kid is not even born and has no fault in it. The Kid is the higher priority. Period. Always.

As for future tracks- If it helps in RuNak getting closer, I don't mind tbh.

Thats how he. He can't see any other posiibility when Jhanak rejects him and indicates that she does not want him. He is burning in jealousy and his dialogues proves a point that If he believes he has done it he will accept. Also why he is not even thinking abt it that He will not even think about doing it with Jhanak bcoz she has rejected him so unless she doe snot love him he also won't do it. Its insult of his love. Thats why he has not gone physical with Arshi bcoz he does not love her. I am hoping they will not show ANI same as BBG and will give him a chance of redemption.