Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

About Bold 1 - waise logic lagana is serial main ab bekar hain but I guess…we put it down to the upheaval in her life. She was stressed about the jail, then moving to Mumbai I am yet to see anyone worried about consequences after a night of passion in ItV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It kind of seems ironic the doctor said no to abortion.

The timeline also seems murky post-fake marriage track so, who knows? I already wrote in my feedback that Jhanak's pregnancy defies logic for me at this point. Medically, it is highly difficult to maintain a viable embryo after all the stuff she went through mentally and physically. Not like she was healthy before.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But this compromises Jhanak ? I don’t think they will try that stunt but that’s the only stunt to reverse the nonsense happening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ye huw to just think kis level ki khichdi paknewali hai Runak k bich me aur BH kya karnewale hai Jhanak k sath..but if backlash increases, this may be a possibility.. but ab jab dikha hi Diya pregnancy to MC, guilt, vengeance, redemption arc se hi Jana achha rahega I guess..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hmmm possible but where is the next drama to come from…

If this is true, it takes away all control of the narrative from Jhanak… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Khaya peeya kuch nahin glass thoda baara aana πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arey itna toh clear ho jayega nah that Ani & Jhanak had already consummated their marriage...

At the end Ani will remember everything, no pregnancy so no miscarriage... They consummated before signing the annulment papers, So marriage is still valid, Ani will get to know J too has feelings for him ...

& They can show Jhanak having some health issues for the drama, so Ani won't even leave her if she is facing some health issues...

Bass dikkat ye hai ki inn sab me Didi kaha fit hogi??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

It kind of seems ironic the doctor said no to abortion.

The timeline also seems murky post-fake marriage track so, who knows? I already wrote in my feedback that Jhanak's pregnancy defies logic for me at this point. Medically, it is highly difficult to maintain a viable embryo after all the stuff she went through mentally and physically. Not like she was healthy before.

Exactly! How come she didn't miscarry by now after so much stress, hunger and dancing??useless illogical depiction by makers..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

He will not hide..I think makers will draw the line of difference between BBG and Anirudh atp..he will be shocked ..then ashamed..then under guilt of not trusting J..finally he will own up to his deed and accept it as a symbol of Runak love...but by then MC will happen and J will not give him further chances to rectify his mistakes ..

I have other thought on this, Mostly dialogues indicating Jhanak proving that child belongs to ANI, and she just want him accept its his kid and give his name but not interested in him. ANI still feeling pissed that she does not love him. He is not accepting the kid bcoz he believes that he has not done and won't even think bcoz jhanak rejected him so it will be insult of his love. Now with the truth reveal , he will accept that its his kid but he might think that in fever it happened and just a momentary slipping from jhanak side and still he thinks she does not love him, which jhanak is actually showing .

There are no foreshadowing dialogues for MC, its only about acceptance/non-acceptance. So i guess she will leave after appu di marriage and by end of marriage paternity will be proved, but she will leave as they have next track lined up of father track. But bcoz of paternity , annulment will be cancelled and Jhanak will be the official wife. Jhanak becoming superstar is the next track. ANI might again get her back as they have to complete divorce and also it gives him some right in her life. Unless jhanak does not clearly shows that she loves him , ANI won't understand her feelings despite consummation.

They are using lot of haq dialogues, acceptance but never hinted any MC , so it can go this way also. Arshi can still be in mix as ANI will atkao again due to divorce

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

They are not giving Ani alone scenes..or good Basu's knocking some sense..

Here he is not even trying to figure out what happened..

Exactly... I don't know why writers are not giving him any alone scenes now when it's needed?? I really don't what are they thinking? How will he remember?

This time they can't just wrap this track without him remembering that night... So, aisa kya hoga ki suddenly he will remember, they are not even going for paternity test now..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Guys, is there a chance that Jhanak is not atall preggo!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Someone posted this possibility..even in revelation episode also, the doctor recommended a few more tests to confirm pregnancy..

If it's a false alarm and Anirudh gets to know this during DNA test, tab to yehi prove hoga k Jhanak tried to trap him with false accusations!🫣 Naya naha yuddh suru ho jayega Runak k bich πŸ€•

Given, the recent backlash over the preggo track, makers may take this route.. what's your view????

That scenario makes jhanak biggest fool and a cheater, lier..so I don't think they play with their FL character...coming to SM backlash they won't care ....and if TRp falls in this period they may bring some change..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Exactly... I don't know why writers are not giving him any alone scenes now when it's needed?? I really don't what are they thinking? How will he remember?

This time they can't just wrap this track without him remembering that night... So, aisa kya hoga ki suddenly he will remember, they are not even going for paternity test now..

Sampada remember after fire accident also we discussed..there was not even a single scene of Ani alone expressing hus emotional inner turmoil. Now also they are doing the same.

Edited by MMR2810 - 24 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Pher toh Buht baari bezati on the way 🀣😭

However, going by what was giving prior to this bomb blasting promo, the makers were actually going with this track. All the hints were directing towards this nonsense πŸ˜‘

Hmmmm.... Nothing to say...

They could have turned it as some health issues too & then Ani taking care of Jhanak or something...

But instead of that they bring this nonsense pregnancy track that too twist with Andekha, Anokha, Memory loss wala Fever πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I have other thought on this, Mostly dialogues indicating Jhanak proving that child belongs to ANI, and she just want him accept its his kid and give his name but not interested in him. ANI still feeling pissed that she does not love him. He is not accepting the kid bcoz he believes that he has not done and won't even think bcoz jhanak rejected him so it will be insult of his love. Now with the truth reveal , he will accept that its his kid but he might think that in fever it happened and just a momentary slipping from jhanak side and still he thinks she does not love him, which jhanak is actually showing .

There are no foreshadowing dialogues for MC, its only about acceptance/non-acceptance. So i guess she will leave after appu di marriage and by end of marriage paternity will be proved, but she will leave as they have next track lined up of father track. But bcoz of paternity , annulment will be cancelled and Jhanak will be the official wife. Jhanak becoming superstar is the next track. ANI might again get her back as they have to complete divorce and also it gives him some right in her life. Unless jhanak does not clearly shows that she loves him , ANI won't understand her feelings despite consummation.

They are using lot of haq dialogues, acceptance but never hinted any MC , so it can go this way also. Arshi can still be in mix as ANI will atkao again due to divorce

Without MC story cannot go further..she is only 22 with kid..she is about to enter showbiz.. doesn't fit in as a leading lady of a commercial movie..

At the end of this track, I am expecting Anirudh's acceptance of love towards Jhanak, irrespective of her reciprocation or refusal..then only Anirudh can be redeemed..