Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Glad Daadu left. Tammi itself enough.

She is Omnipresent and Omnipotent. Lol.

ALL HAIL TAMMI!!!

she came with full attitude smiley37 lallon’s mom gave her a good reply smiley36 lallon & his mom have more self respect then evil Bose smiley36smiley36

All evil Bose days r counting now smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

After seeing Ani & Jhanak scenes .. this only I liked in todays epi smiley36smiley36

It’s clear that Ani doesn’t remember anything at all .. when he says that he will never think of doing that with her .. it shows clearly that he had loved her in pure way smiley27 he never thought of going physical with her .. when they haven’t been yet in a relationship.. cause they were yet to express their love also..

& at that stage she is putting g the blame on him about being that father of her kid.. so he is feeling it as insult…..

& him telling her she can’t see him & Arshi together cause J is jealous of it smiley37smiley37.. he thinks J is like him smiley37 to keep on getting jealous every sec she will see him with Arshi smiley37.. if J was getting jealous .. he would have been very happy smiley36 thinking like how I was jealous , Jhanak also is feeling that smiley36.. but she is not giving any bhaav to him smiley36

So now he is thinking that baby is not his , but someone else’s smiley39smiley7smiley7smiley7

Y he is not thinking πŸ€” smiley7 that he was sick.. she had taken care of him.. he even remembered next day that he hugged her & slept , as after long he got a good sleep smiley7smiley36.. these all things he told her in sane mind..

now in anger his brain is shut offsmiley7smiley7smiley7 which is not thinking logically smiley7smiley7 don’t know how long we need to tolerate this Anirudh for now smiley26smiley26smiley26.. it was nice to see leads interact finally alone smiley9smiley9..

Yup! I have already thought of this.. Ani has genuinely forgot about their night in fact, Jhanak already knew before her consent that he will forget everything the next morning. Which means she understood to what extent his fever could go and follow the consequences.

He would have not done such a thing or crossed a line with her that’s why it’s hard for him to believe Jhanak’s words. If he was in his conscious state however, he has seen already two dreams of them dancing in a romantic way so how was he so sure he would not have done it, that’s still a lingering question. He wanted a pure consent from Jhanak’s end and unfortunately when it was there, he fell unconscious πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he thought J should also feel same like him smiley36 jealous of him & Arshi every sec smiley36 like he was jealous of her & Adi smiley36smiley36

His logic these days r totally illogical smiley36smiley36

Seriously we are angry to ani but we can't hate ☺️ really ani is gone case.first time i have seen this type ml of itv serial so much confused person ☺️

samarp2 thumbnail

Yeah, I deliberately moved to southern US lol. I could never survive the north or Kanedda. smiley37

ohh u moved to Texas now no smiley9.. yaa Kanedda smiley7 smiley37 .. morning we r having summer smiley37 night time we go in winters now πŸ₯ΆπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘😑😑
Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

He can also ask right, when did this happen, pls enlighten me. Esp since he was the one who had all those vivid dreams and initiated the whole affair. Was it all just the one day and he thought of J in that way?

Thats what is confusing and it seems like writers want to stay inconsistent regards that. It doesn’t make sense at all. Both of them ara playing double standards.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Yup! I have already thought of this.. Ani has genuinely forgot about their night in fact, Jhanak already knew before her consent that he will forget everything the next morning. Which means she understood to what extent his fever could go and follow the consequences.

He would have not done such a thing or crossed a line with her that’s why it’s hard for him to believe Jhanak’s words. If he was in his conscious state however, he has seen already two dreams of them dancing in a romantic way so how was he so sure he would not have done it, that’s still a lingering question. He wanted a pure consent from Jhanak’s end and unfortunately when it was there, he fell unconscious πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

the way he said that he will never think to do that with her .. it felt like he is thinking she is accusing him of raping her without her consent..….smiley24smiley24

Cause he loved her in a genuine way & she is putting the blame in a wrong way..

What she told his thammi.. she should have told him that also that that she saw love in his eyes for her so she also gave herself for the same love… then he would have got that they did it out of love .. not the other way smiley29

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Include Haq too.

I have heard enough from the mother lol

Ha ha...and arshi didi also...kya pata if baby develop love for her Arshi maasi.

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I don't know Why but some weird thoughts are coming in my mind since last night... Don't throw chappals please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But Leena herself is one disaster, so I won't be surprised if she will bring another disaster here...

That doctor asked Jhanak for 2 or 3 more tests, but she just came to Kolkata the next day. She took pregnancy strip test & it gives 99% accurate results but what if our Jhanak is in that 1% ???

What if she is not pregnant & has some different health issues as she was having pain at the side of her stomach when doctor was checking her....

Ani toh Jaan le lega uski... πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Pher toh Buht baari bezati on the way 🀣😭

However, going by what was giving prior to this bomb blasting promo, the makers were actually going with this track. All the hints were directing towards this nonsense πŸ˜‘

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Seriously we are angry to ani but we can't hate ☺️ really ani is gone case.first time i have seen this type ml of itv serial so much confused person ☺️

exactly Varsha.. hopefully last such ML we should get .. who is so confused with everything πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

she came with full attitude smiley37 lallon’s mom gave her a good reply smiley36 lallon & his mom have more self respect then evil Bose smiley36smiley36

All evil Bose days r counting now smiley36

Self respect in didi suddenly woke up after hearing self respect word from J.