Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Seedhi baat no bakwaas hoga to serial kaise chalegi behen! Bakwaas karne se hi to no. of episodes barenge..trp aunties bhi drama dekh k emotionally charged hogi aur trp barayengi!πŸ˜†

Toh pher rant kyn kar rahe hain sab?πŸ˜„ Leena loves to drag we know that. Logic and sense they are all gone for a toss! Ab bus nonsensical and inconsistent cheezen he bachi hai cherish karne ke liye.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Did you see ..yesterday when laal and Bips entered she is about to greet them with folded hands...he stopped his mother and signed not needed..

Yaa I saw smiley36 Lallon is perfect person for these Laal & Bips for sure smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

It was Arshi who started badmouthing her foll

followed by her illegal husband.

everyone is acting like an uneducated smiley7.. daadu went & old hag came to spit more nonsense smiley7smiley7
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Especially child should not attract to zimmedari and farz words.

Include Haq too.

I have heard enough from the mother lol

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Toh pher rant kyn kar rahe hain sab?πŸ˜„ Leena loves to drag we know that. Logic and sense they are all gone for a toss! Ab bus nonsensical and inconsistent cheezen he bachi hai cherish karne ke liye.

Episodes seem so disconnected, Baby fight se seeda Appu ki marriage planning?

a man in a lab coat with the words dimag ka dahi kar diya

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Really comedy show hain yeh strange he is thinking that she taking revenge because he is with arshi πŸ˜… totally funny person

he thought J should also feel same like him smiley36 jealous of him & Arshi every sec smiley36 like he was jealous of her & Adi smiley36smiley36

His logic these days r totally illogical smiley36smiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

everyone is acting like an uneducated smiley7.. daadu went & old hag came to spit more nonsense smiley7smiley7

Glad Daadu left. Tammi itself enough.

She is Omnipresent and Omnipotent. Lol.

ALL HAIL TAMMI!!!

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me also...I just want to see where he will hide his face after truth revelation.

He will not hide..I think makers will draw the line of difference between BBG and Anirudh atp..he will be shocked ..then ashamed..then under guilt of not trusting J..finally he will own up to his deed and accept it as a symbol of Runak love...but by then MC will happen and J will not give him further chances to rectify his mistakes ..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Fire accident did a number on us all. smiley37

Well, it's always a cycle. Christmas isn't far away. If you were in US you get to have long weekend this week too. Just make them remember that lol.

school starts from Wednesday here smiley36 my daughters from thrusday smiley36.. this was long no 2 months smiley36.. they do t like short ones smiley36 & that also winters smiley18 .. omg 😳 summer days r over for us smiley19 .. night now is cold πŸ₯Ά for us smiley29smiley7
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

school starts from Wednesday here smiley36 my daughters from thrusday smiley36.. this was long no 2 months smiley36.. they do t like short ones smiley36 & that also winters smiley18 .. omg 😳 summer days r over for us smiley19 .. night now is cold πŸ₯Ά for us smiley29smiley7

Yeah, I deliberately moved to southern US lol. I could never survive the north or Kanedda. smiley37