Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

his logic he only knows smiley37 like daadi like beta like potasmiley7 hope J’s kid doesn’t turn like his / her dad smiley37

Especially child should not attract to zimmedari and farz words.

MMR2810 thumbnail

On Insta people r badmouthing bhudhiya a lot today smiley37smiley37

Lalon mom gave good reply...

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If he thinks j is jealous of them, that means she loves him na...then why to torture her like this.

Koi apna patta katwane k liye itna despo kaise ho sakta hai!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am just waiting for everything to get revealed..uske baad dekhungi how he will manage to get her back...kyunki tab tak Jhanak will hate him the most..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ani was saying something like bhootiya kahani for Jhansk smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37.. in which ghost stories they have this thing smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Lalon mom gave good reply...

both Lallon & his mom r smart people .. giving good reply to Bose evil πŸ‘Ώ smiley32

Lallon & his mom seems more smart then these stupid fool Bose smiley36 they knew when to get up smiley37 when Ani & Jhanak started to bring their topic front of them smiley37smiley37.. what & when they should talk they don’t have manners smiley44smiley36 who talks all this nonsense front of other guests πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Koi apna patta katwane k liye itna despo kaise ho sakta hai!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am just waiting for everything to get revealed..uske baad dekhungi how he will manage to get her back...kyunki tab tak Jhanak will hate him the most..

Me also...I just want to see where he will hide his face after truth revelation.

MMR2810 thumbnail

both Lallon & his mom r smart people .. giving good reply to Bose evil πŸ‘Ώ smiley32

Lallon & his mom seems more smart then these stupid fool Bose smiley36 they knew when to get up smiley37 when Ani & Jhanak started to bring their topic front of them smiley37smiley37.. what & when they should talk they don’t have manners smiley44smiley36 who talks all this nonsense front of other guests πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did you see ..yesterday when laal and Bips entered she is about to greet them with folded hands...he stopped his mother and signed not needed..

MMR2810 thumbnail

It was Arshi who started badmouthing her foll

followed by her illegal husband.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani was saying something like bhootiya kahani for Jhansk smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37.. in which ghost stories they have this thing smiley37

Really comedy show hain yeh strange he is thinking that she taking revenge because he is with arshi πŸ˜… totally funny person

Edited by Varsha188 - 24 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

my kids r in stress smiley36 next week school starts no smiley37 their days r counting smiley36.. my son don’t even want to hear about word school smiley36smiley36

Anusha from fake marriage only I am not able to connect smiley36 now this pregnancy smiley39 I m just not smiley36

Fire accident did a number on us all. smiley37

Well, it's always a cycle. Christmas isn't far away. If you were in US you get to have long weekend this week too. Just make them remember that lol.