Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Acha..I saw GossipsTv article

I think after seeing there only other channels were commenting smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Gadha...when he found that she is not in love with Rahul..he wanted to seal the deal.. and took that step..now behaving like this..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I know.. he knows everything.. today also he wanted J to feel jealous seeing him & Arshi together smiley39smiley36 that’s y he brought that topic.. he looked pissed when she didn’t react there smiley36 he thought if he gets jealous .. then Jhanak also should feel same way smiley29smiley7
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think after seeing there only other channels were commenting smiley36

Ha may be .

.most of the times gossiptv gives reliable spoilers.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know.. he knows everything.. today also he wanted J to feel jealous seeing him & Arshi together smiley39smiley36 that’s y he brought that topic.. he looked pissed when she didn’t react there smiley36 he thought if he gets jealous .. then Jhanak also should feel same way smiley29smiley7

If he thinks j is jealous of them, that means she loves him na...then why to torture her like this.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He was pissed bcoz she is giving appu di reason for staying and still it’s not him as the reason. This is definitely irritating him. He still does not want her to go from BH. But if he knows why he is declining and nothing happened. I don’t think he remembers it. He is blabbering based on hugs but he is sure of not doing the deed.
samarp2 thumbnail

On Insta people r badmouthing bhudhiya a lot today smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Ha may be .

.most of the times gossiptv gives reliable spoilers.

Yaa then other copies then smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

If he thinks j is jealous of them, that means she loves him na...then why to torture her like this.

his logic he only knows smiley37 like daadi like beta like potasmiley7 hope J’s kid doesn’t turn like his / her dad smiley37
Edited by samarp2 - 24 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I don't know Why but some weird thoughts are coming in my mind since last night... Don't throw chappals please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But Leena herself is one disaster, so I won't be surprised if she will bring another disaster here...

That doctor asked Jhanak for 2 or 3 more tests, but she just came to Kolkata the next day. She took pregnancy strip test & it gives 99% accurate results but what if our Jhanak is in that 1% ???

What if she is not pregnant & has some different health issues as she was having pain at the side of her stomach when doctor was checking her....

Ani toh Jaan le lega uski... πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Hmmm possible but where is the next drama to come from…

If this is true, it takes away all control of the narrative from Jhanak… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Khaya peeya kuch nahin glass thoda baara aana πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He was pissed bcoz she is giving appu di reason for staying and still it’s not him as the reason. This is definitely irritating him. He still does not want her to go from BH. But if he knows why he is declining and nothing happened. I don’t think he remembers it. He is blabbering based on hugs but he is sure of not doing the deed.

Yaa today he looked less pissedsmiley36 Yaa he doesn’t remember is for sure .. seems like he wanted her to stay for him smiley36 but except him smiley36 she gives everyone’s name smiley36