Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I don't know Why but some weird thoughts are coming in my mind since last night... Don't throw chappals please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But Leena herself is one disaster, so I won't be surprised if she will bring another disaster here...

That doctor asked Jhanak for 2 or 3 more tests, but she just came to Kolkata the next day. She took pregnancy strip test & it gives 99% accurate results but what if our Jhanak is in that 1% ???

What if she is not pregnant & has some different health issues as she was having pain at the side of her stomach when doctor was checking her....

Ani toh Jaan le lega uski... πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Good observation...you are right. I too wondered if the 2-3 tests remaining was thrown in to mean something but I forgot abt it.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

I still feel there was nothing if writer is smart they should show error in preggy and j can move on

But no want j to be in bose house rotting πŸ˜’

But I still want to see Jhanak & Ani together... Ofcourse after redemption track...

For now what writers need to do is, give some alone scenes to Ani, he needs to think about Jhanak's claims, they should show him thinking about that Kashmir night & trying to remember what happened that time...

I really don't understand, why aren't they giving any solo scene of Ani where he is thinking of the whole situation, as per story perspective he has forgotten the whole night, but as per his previous monologues he does remember at least some part, so on that basis they can give a scene where he is at least trying to remember the things happened that night, or anything, Is it too much to ask now?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Thank you! True, I find in many ways this pregnancy track is the final nail in the coffin for a lot of the OGs.

How are you kids??

my kids r in stress smiley36 next week school starts no smiley37 their days r counting smiley36.. my son don’t even want to hear about word school smiley36smiley36

Anusha from fake marriage only I am not able to connect smiley36 now this pregnancy smiley39 I m just not smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

I remember this case. And it is a person to person perspective. What Jhanak has gone through, she does not want the same to happen to her child. Normal people may think why does she need his name but she had faced the pain of not knowing father so she does not want the same for her. And why, why should she face the world alone and why should a man just do the deed and get done with it. Why should she not fight, for herself and her child. If both has done the deed then both should be called out. Just because she is a woman and have to carry the baby, she has to face the scenario alone. Wow.

Who ever is stating that Jhanak is doing wrong by asking the right for her child, I don't understand why they are saying so.

She is saying she will raise the child alone. No she should not, the other person who is reason behind the child should also take the responsibility equally. Even if your life gets messed up, you have to because her life is also messed up. Why should only woman bear the pain of whatever the people did with both their wish.

They can stay separate or together, but both should take the responsibility.

Even if J gave Ani to Arshi, this scenario is not about asking for love, she is not asking to stay with Ani or his love. All she want is right of her child and she should.

It is not about her but her child.

@bold exactly...a mother never wanted the same pain for her kids which she bore in her life.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu..Then what about his wet dreams..leave about SR...but recent dream song....and sangeet dream...

I don't know what he means , I will never think of doing that, so is he saying he never had feelings for her..

no Mayuri he means that he will not do that with her ( cause he didn’t accept his love yet no.. it’s like insult for her .. u rem she was calling herself as doosri aurat)… cause he was loving her & I can say still loves her .. but in a pure way.. not to get physical with her .. that’s what he meant..
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Don't say that news also from our beloved lady..

no no smiley37 someone else .. may be from her sister channel smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But I still want to see Jhanak & Ani together... Ofcourse after redemption track...

For now what writers need to do is, give some alone scenes to Ani, he needs to think about Jhanak's claims, they should show him thinking about that Kashmir night & trying to remember what happened that time...

I really don't understand, why aren't they giving any solo scene of Ani where he is thinking of the whole situation, as per story perspective he has forgotten the whole night, but as per his previous monologues he does remember at least some part, so on that basis they can give a scene where he is at least trying to remember the things happened that night, or anything, Is it too much to ask now?

They are not giving Ani alone scenes..or good Basu's knocking some sense..

Here he is not even trying to figure out what happened..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

no no smiley37 someone else .. may be from her sister channel smiley36

Acha..I saw GossipsTv article

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally Ani has become a TRUE BASU! He should be proud of himself.

Also what if she is not truly pregnant as someone mentioned above. This will make her see Ani's true face and she will cut all ties. Ani desrves Arshi- truely does.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

no Mayuri he means that he will not do that with her ( cause he didn’t accept his love yet no.. it’s like insult for her .. u rem she was calling herself as doosri aurat)… cause he was loving her & I can say still loves her .. but in a pure way.. not to get physical with her .. that’s what he meant..

Gadha...when he found that she is not in love with Rahul..he wanted to seal the deal.. and took that step..now behaving like this..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ