Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 24 days ago

After seeing Ani & Jhanak scenes .. this only I liked in todays epi smiley36smiley36

It’s clear that Ani doesn’t remember anything at all .. when he says that he will never think of doing that with her .. it shows clearly that he had loved her in pure way smiley27 he never thought of going physical with her .. when they haven’t been yet in a relationship.. cause they were yet to express their love also..

& at that stage she is putting g the blame on him about being that father of her kid.. so he is feeling it as insult…..

& him telling her she can’t see him & Arshi together cause J is jealous of it smiley37smiley37.. he thinks J is like him smiley37 to keep on getting jealous every sec she will see him with Arshi smiley37.. if J was getting jealous .. he would have been very happy smiley36 thinking like how I was jealous , Jhanak also is feeling that smiley36.. but she is not giving any bhaav to him smiley36

So now he is thinking that baby is not his , but someone else’s smiley39smiley7smiley7smiley7

Y he is not thinking πŸ€” smiley7 that he was sick.. she had taken care of him.. he even remembered next day that he hugged her & slept , as after long he got a good sleep smiley7smiley36.. these all things he told her in sane mind..

now in anger his brain is shut offsmiley7smiley7smiley7 which is not thinking logically smiley7smiley7 don’t know how long we need to tolerate this Anirudh for now smiley26smiley26smiley26.. it was nice to see leads interact finally alone smiley9smiley9..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

If it's autism then I think it's a valid marriage. My bad!

ohh it’s ok Teju.. we r used to seeing shows in ek style smiley36 reality is hard for us to connect smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_QD14NPZz2/?igsh=MW9raWRvNDlkMGdtOQ==

Ashu this one ...appu di loves to irritate Arshi.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Also he got pissed off when she said she is here only for app u di marriage. He wants her to stay for him not any other reason.

when she said I love Appu di smiley36 he seemed upset a bit smiley36 looks like he was expecting her to say she loves him smiley37 so she will stay smiley37smiley37..

for him J loves whole world smiley37 except him smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
in serious fight smiley36 Appu & Arshi r in their own smiley37smiley37
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

few of our forum members saying why j is fighting now, we are living in different era..so why she need father's name to her baby..so here I just want to quote one real life incident.

Here the offender was a famous politician, a former Chris minister, and served as governor.

A 30-year-old man filed a petition in court stating he is the son of that famous person, his mother, and that person had an affair in the past. He was the result of their affair. At that time, his mother was not strong enough to fight with him. The case was stretched for 3/4 years. A later course was ordered for a DNA test. After the test, it's proved that the offender is his father. He got his father's surname and some share in his properties.

I remember this case. And it is a person to person perspective. What Jhanak has gone through, she does not want the same to happen to her child. Normal people may think why does she need his name but she had faced the pain of not knowing father so she does not want the same for her. And why, why should she face the world alone and why should a man just do the deed and get done with it. Why should she not fight, for herself and her child. If both has done the deed then both should be called out. Just because she is a woman and have to carry the baby, she has to face the scenario alone. Wow.

Who ever is stating that Jhanak is doing wrong by asking the right for her child, I don't understand why they are saying so.

She is saying she will raise the child alone. No she should not, the other person who is reason behind the child should also take the responsibility equally. Even if your life gets messed up, you have to because her life is also messed up. Why should only woman bear the pain of whatever the people did with both their wish.

They can stay separate or together, but both should take the responsibility.

Even if J gave Ani to Arshi, this scenario is not about asking for love, she is not asking to stay with Ani or his love. All she want is right of her child and she should.

It is not about her but her child.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Don't know ashu..just saw one or two clips in tag...in other gc.

I heard it on YouTube about it smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£his expression when j revealed the pregnancy his expression was exactly like us β€œ yeh kab huwaβ€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I know.. he was so confused πŸ˜•
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

After seeing Ani & Jhanak scenes .. this only I liked in todays epi smiley36smiley36

It’s clear that Ani doesn’t remember anything at all .. when he says that he will never think of doing that with her .. it shows clearly that he had loved her in pure way smiley27 he never thought of going physical with her .. when they haven’t been yet in a relationship.. cause they were yet to express their love also..

& at that stage she is putting g the blame on him about being that father of her kid.. so he is feeling it as insult…..

& him telling her she can’t see him & Arshi together cause J is jealous of it smiley37smiley37.. he thinks J is like him smiley37 to keep on getting jealous every sec she will see him with Arshi smiley37.. if J was getting jealous .. he would have been very happy smiley36 thinking like how I was jealous , Jhanak also is feeling that smiley36.. but she is not giving any bhaav to him smiley36

So now he is thinking that baby is not his , but someone else’s smiley39smiley7smiley7smiley7

Y he is not thinking πŸ€” smiley7 that he was sick.. she had taken care of him.. he even remembered next day that he hugged her & slept , as after long he got a good sleep smiley7smiley36.. these all things he told her in sane mind..

now in anger his brain is shut offsmiley7smiley7smiley7 which is not thinking logically smiley7smiley7 don’t know how long we need to tolerate this Anirudh for now smiley26smiley26smiley26.. it was nice to see leads interact finally alone smiley9smiley9..

Ashu..Then what about his wet dreams..leave about SR...but recent dream song....and sangeet dream...

I don't know what he means , I will never think of doing that, so is he saying he never had feelings for her..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I heard it on YouTube about it smiley36

Don't say that news also from our beloved lady..