Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£his expression when j revealed the pregnancy his expression was exactly like us β€œ yeh kab huwaβ€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok girls see e tomorrow

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

few of our forum members saying why j is fighting now, we are living in different era..so why she need father's name to her baby..so here I just want to quote one real life incident.

Here the offender was a famous politician, a former Chris minister, and served as governor.

A 30-year-old man filed a petition in court stating he is the son of that famous person, his mother, and that person had an affair in the past. He was the result of their affair. At that time, his mother was not strong enough to fight with him. The case was stretched for 3/4 years. A later course was ordered for a DNA test. After the test, it's proved that the offender is his father. He got his father's surname and some share in his properties.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

now Abhira also they r showing pregnant I think no.. but she is choosing her career over baby.. unlike our mahaan dumb Jhanak smiley7

Don't know ashu..just saw one or two clips in tag...in other gc.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Tired, about to drop dead. Exams tomorrow so studying like school kid lol

All the very best for your exams. Take care of your health

MMR2810 thumbnail

ohh what I saw in insta is last part then

Ha last three minutes..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Krushal went to Thailand on his Birthday, so maybe less of Ani

Wrong post sorry guys

Edited by MMR2810 - 24 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

so true! dude just looks so lost or confused so vents out on jhanak. like come on, man! she said she's here for apu & to get her unborn child its rights and he just goes nuts. really shady man!

Also he got pissed off when she said she is here only for app u di marriage. He wants her to stay for him not any other reason.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Instead of constantly repeating β€œwhy don’t you trust me” can she at least try to put some light on the circumstances and how everything took place so that he starts recollecting pieces? I am sure he knows he got a high fever. She can explain things instead of saying β€œwhy would I put such a blame on you for no reasonβ€πŸ™„

He can also ask right, when did this happen, pls enlighten me. Esp since he was the one who had all those vivid dreams and initiated the whole affair. Was it all just the one day and he thought of J in that way?

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Appu is a Spl child with autism… she will remain like that till end.. they can’t become normal.. so they won’t show that here Teju

If it's autism then I think it's a valid marriage. My bad!