He is terrified of family and his half wife

exactly.. that’s his issue is smiley7
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Ani is hypocrite he roams with his half wife and j as side dish he was ok

But j moving on and Ak helping her he is burning from inside

He wants J as eye tonic only he can help her or insult her

If she moves on without his help and in her journey if Ak as a friend helps her then ani is fuming

Few men act as such because they are used to being a god figure to others but if that person moves on they can’t tolerate

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

so true. will be candid, i thought jealousy track was fun at first but aditya turned out to be the real gem and anirudh was so obsessed with aditya like common he's just helping her and anyone would do the same lol.

he's so scared of her that he begged jhanak to lose. jhanak should've not listened to him man. let annoying arshi scare him off.

so different from the OG anirudh vs what makers made him.

That's his problem- his obsession with Jhanak just expands to any man within the radius that has positive interaction with her who is not her relative. Guruji ne pehle se hi Dad ke vibes de diya to bach gaya.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

No it can’t be the possibility . They can’t. Run so many episodes on this joke. She is pregnancy bcoz they clearly indicated that they consummated . In ITV preggo track always comes after consummation.

I just want to do small correction..in your sentence.

In ITV they show consummation only if they intend to bring pregnancy track .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I know Ashu, I miss coming to the forum too. I wanted to post an OS last weekend. Nahi kar payasmiley19

How are you?

Are you on the insta IF group?

Yaa I am there .. but I never replied there to anyone yet Anusha.. that group is active 24/7 smiley36 I am silent member there smiley36

I am good dear.. same here just busy with life smiley18 hectic .. it’s getting..

I miss u here a lot too.. many of our old friends r missing now smiley19 crappy story line smiley19 only we few r here on & off smiley36

Anyways best of luck for Tom πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Udne ki asha - remake of Tamil show I liked original I didn’t watch this show saw few promos

Men should be like that not champu like ani he is like gopi bahu hubby types πŸ₯΄

yaa .. Sachin smiley36.. Yaa exactly all r remakes of regional shows either Tamil, telugu or Bengali smiley36
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

He is caught between responsibility and love

Ak in j life he can’t take it

Basically he wants J to fight for the relationship in the start but when she rejected he played games that game went far ahead breakup + heart broken = anger

samarp2 thumbnail

If she moves on without his help and in her journey if Ak as a friend helps her then ani is fuming

Few men act as such because they are used to being a god figure to others but if that person moves on they can’t tolerate

Yaa now he can’t tolerate any other guy near her .. not even someone who will talk to her ..

Adi is much more decent then Ani.. he respected her a lot in Mumbai track .. he was there as a true friend for her .. she shared those thing with him she couldn’t do to Rudr

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originals are so organic but hindi over dramatic and trp driven

πŸ₯΄few shows showed person becoming fly and snake kuch bi for trp

Regional shows organic but they drag too but not like Hindi shows re baba

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

so true! dude just looks so lost or confused so vents out on jhanak. like come on, man! she said she's here for apu & to get her unborn child its rights and he just goes nuts. really shady man!