Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Passage mein fight karke again both will be back in hall drama. There was a dialogue that Arshi saying jhanak is poking her . Anyway now they got laloon family so they can have his less SS. Also minu scenes also yet to come. In haldi drama I guess less SS of him. He is already not so much involved in appu di shaadi. Everything jhanak is doing.

Yaa now like that also people will want to see less of him on screen smiley36… so rest all others will be having screen time & more will be Jhanak then ..

when Hiba is absent.. whole show Krushal carries smiley36 when Krushal is absent smiley36 whole show on Hiba’s head smiley36

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think they will not prove anything but wedding scenes huge insult on j and she facing it

Only interesting part is guruji and Ak planning to expose j father and event coming in future

Ani - j- a = triangle will go on till the show ends

Ani is like curry leaf from sambar πŸ₯΄

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No it can’t be the possibility . They can’t. Run so many episodes on this joke. She is pregnancy bcoz they clearly indicated that they consummated . In ITV preggo track always comes after consummation.

It's not necessary to be pregnant after consummation...

I know she is pregnant, I already said nah .. some weird thoughts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Same feeling it was strange feeling

Only we saw cuddling but sab kuch ho gaya πŸ₯΄

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

From the start ani is double dol types

His mouth says he loves A

His heart knows he loves J

His senses knows family will bajao dol

So he is in pendulum state

He doesn’t remember night ka kandh but remembers j has an affair with Ak

Ani ka hill chuka hai

Writer made him a villi πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sab band bajate hai j ko wo bajate hai ani ko

Acha band family hai

Seems this week filler episodes because lead is on vacation

Wahi tho kuch bi chala trp bi Gira

very well u said Shailu smiley36 after he came to Mumbai & saw Adi smiley37 he went in a state of shock smiley37 nothing else smiley37

He really loves Jhanaksmiley36 but after seeing her with Adi he has gone in state of shock .. smiley37 so everything is shaken of his … his heart his mind smiley29 everything smiley29 .. that’s y now talking only nonsense smiley26smiley26

Yaa he is on vacation for his bday smiley36 so now FL has to take story forward smiley36

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Lawyer ka beta lawyer ka bahu fighting like lawyers πŸ₯΄

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jyotix

They dont talk normal anymore. They just scream each other

yeah so true. i just find their off screen much better vs what they used to be earlier in the episodes. especially anirudh. he's just so scared of arshi so vents it off at jhanak and constant fighting lol. so much dragging.

only silver lining are aditya & rudra tbh with their friendships with jhanak.

samarp2 thumbnail

They shot the lead conversation scene. So nothing left now . It’s now about the challenge which jhanak has to prove . Unless that happens no need of ANI actually. Already they have Sideys to create enough drama. Laloon is good at giving back to basus .

I loved Lallon yesterday smiley37 when his mom was folding hands to Bips & laal smiley37smiley37 he said her no need to do that for them smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 he knows who is worth & who is not worth smiley37smiley37

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

He is terrified with his half wife , complete wife and barking family kya karega he just putting j on spot and let the drama start

J is like rabbit caught between fox group

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

I loved Lallon yesterday smiley37 when his mom was folding hands to Bips & laal smiley37smiley37 he said her no need to do that for them smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 he knows who is worth & who is not worth smiley37smiley37

bahaha, his commentary on drinking izzat ki chai lol. its better if they get apu married at the temple instead of this house full of izzatdar folks smiley36