Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: SushB

I always wondered what she means by giving the father’s name?? When the baby is born just put his name in the birth certificate… how does it matter.πŸ˜‰

itv ke dunia golmal h lol. watch this be dragged lol.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Jhanak insulting Ani front of his parents now smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Shi shi shi smiley36 Ani is just so shameless smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Instead of constantly repeating β€œwhy don’t you trust me” can she at least try to put some light on the circumstances and how everything took place so that he starts recollecting pieces? I am sure he knows he got a high fever. She can explain things instead of saying β€œwhy would I put such a blame on you for no reasonβ€πŸ™„

he seems like he forgot he got fever also smiley37smiley37 his memory is only from Mumbai track smiley37 rest all he became Ghajini smiley36smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushB

I always wondered what she means by giving the father’s name?? When the baby is born just put his name in the birth certificate… how does it matter.πŸ˜‰

what is the father sues her smiley37smiley37

It’s itv logic to create drama & hype smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh … but in yesterday bts he was there .. may be they will edit his part in between.. so mostly he will have less screen time then

Passage mein fight karke again both will be back in hall drama. There was a dialogue that Arshi saying jhanak is poking her . Anyway now they got laloon family so they can have his less SS. Also minu scenes also yet to come. In haldi drama I guess less SS of him. He is already not so much involved in appu di shaadi. Everything jhanak is doing.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know Why but some weird thoughts are coming in my mind since last night... Don't throw chappals please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But Leena herself is one disaster, so I won't be surprised if she will bring another disaster here...

That doctor asked Jhanak for 2 or 3 more tests, but she just came to Kolkata the next day. She took pregnancy strip test & it gives 99% accurate results but what if our Jhanak is in that 1% ???

What if she is not pregnant & has some different health issues as she was having pain at the side of her stomach when doctor was checking her....

Ani toh Jaan le lega uski... πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

From the start ani is double dol types

His mouth says he loves A

His heart knows he loves J

His senses knows family will bajao dol

So he is in pendulum state

He doesn’t remember night ka kandh but remembers j has an affair with Ak

Ani ka hill chuka hai

Writer made him a villi πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sab band bajate hai j ko wo bajate hai ani ko

Acha band family hai

Seems this week filler episodes because lead is on vacation

Wahi tho kuch bi chala trp bi Gira

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I don't know Why but some weird thoughts are coming in my mind since last night... Don't throw chappals please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But Leena herself is one disaster, so I won't be surprised if she will bring another disaster here...

That doctor asked Jhanak for 2 or 3 more tests, but she just came to Kolkata the next day. She took pregnancy strip test & it gives 99% accurate results but what if our Jhanak is in that 1% ???

What if she is not pregnant & has some different health issues as she was having pain at the side of her stomach when doctor was checking her....

Ani toh Jaan le lega uski... πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

No it can’t be the possibility . They can’t. Run so many episodes on this joke. She is pregnancy bcoz they clearly indicated that they consummated . In ITV preggo track always comes after consummation.
Edited by shanakanj - 24 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

From the start ani is double dol types

His mouth says he loves A

His heart knows he loves J

His senses knows family will bajao dol

So he is in pendulum state

He doesn’t remember night ka kandh but remembers j has an affair with Ak

Ani ka hill chuka hai

Writer made him a villi πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sab band bajate hai j ko wo bajate hai ani ko

Acha band family hai

Seems this week filler episodes because lead is on vacation

Wahi tho kuch bi chala trp bi Gira

They shot the lead conversation scene. So nothing left now . It’s now about the challenge which jhanak has to prove . Unless that happens no need of ANI actually. Already they have Sideys to create enough drama. Laloon is good at giving back to basus .
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

lol, how come anirudh seriously doesn't have a memory footage of his acts? i really hope jhanak puts him to his place. why can't jhanak drop hints at least to make him recall ??

only loved jhanak's bonding with apu & chotton trying to defend jhanak (even though he got shut by anirudh's grandma)

They dont talk normal anymore. They just scream each other