Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I know dear...tharwhy I don't want comment on his stupidity..

Earlier he used to give eyelocks to j...now with his illegal wife.

I am sure there's not an ounce of romance between Anishit eye locks! πŸ˜…

Ani locks his eyes with Arshi didi to understand her level of anger I guess! πŸ˜†

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

He said he could not live without her; now he wants her out of the house without even trying to see if she has a point? I can understand anger; but after a while it cools down. Here he is continuously rejecting her; without trying to even think it through.

But for J to claim right; she has to establish the child is Ani's because if not the annulment is valid.

Instead of constantly repeating β€œwhy don’t you trust me” can she at least try to put some light on the circumstances and how everything took place so that he starts recollecting pieces? I am sure he knows he got a high fever. She can explain things instead of saying β€œwhy would I put such a blame on you for no reasonβ€πŸ™„
SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
They can still bring in the drama… have her declare in media since she is going to be famous that the father of the child got remarried againπŸ˜‚. Then he can put defamation & then go the DNA route.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

He said he could not live without her; now he wants her out of the house without even trying to see if she has a point? I can understand anger; but after a while it cools down. Here he is continuously rejecting her; without trying to even think it through.

But for J to claim right; she has to establish the child is Ani's because if not the annulment is valid.

U're still stuck with what he said earlier!!! Bhul jao pehle ki baatein ..makers bhi bhul chuke hai πŸ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 24 days ago
SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Or maybe prove that he is cheating both sis’s and going to Thailand🀣🀣🀣
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

lol, how come anirudh seriously doesn't have a memory footage of his acts? i really hope jhanak puts him to his place. why can't jhanak drop hints at least to make him recall ??

only loved jhanak's bonding with apu & chotton trying to defend jhanak (even though he got shut by anirudh's grandma)

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 24 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vimeo

My one question to is - Will Appus marriage be valid? It's very clear that for any marriage to be valid, both the people should be of sound mind. Can you say that of Appu? By no means she is a normal person. Or have they changed her to be normal now? I know they will make her normal in the course of time but at the time of marriage she needs to be of sound mind. Why r the cvs hell bent on showing invalid marriages all thru in this show. Started with J's marriage - forced hence in valid,then Ani-Arshis - in valid bcoz incomplete and now the annulment also doesn't stand. Now this Appus marriage. They shud name it 'The saga of invalid marriages'

Appu is a Spl child with autism… she will remain like that till end.. they can’t become normal.. so they won’t show that here Teju
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Instead of constantly repeating β€œwhy don’t you trust me” can she at least try to put some light on the circumstances and how everything took place so that he starts recollecting pieces? I am sure he knows he got a high fever. She can explain things instead of saying β€œwhy would I put such a blame on you for no reasonβ€πŸ™„

Seedhi baat no bakwaas hoga to serial kaise chalegi behen! Bakwaas karne se hi to no. of episodes barenge..trp aunties bhi drama dekh k emotionally charged hogi aur trp barayengi!πŸ˜†

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Krushal went to Thailand on his Birthday, so maybe less of Ani

ohh … but in yesterday bts he was there .. may be they will edit his part in between.. so mostly he will have less screen time then
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

May be tomorrow...today episode ended with Ani and j fight...it continues tomorrow also.

ohh what I saw in insta is last part then