Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Even then! How much does she know Minu and what’s with the liberty she’s taking ! Why Choton was not there to stand like a statue ??😜

I am yet to watch the epi.. so today she goes to Minu too smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Did choton visit the hall for continuing his mute conversation with the rest from yesterday!

I would like Ashu β€˜s feedback πŸ˜›

I will see the epi & let u know smiley16smiley17smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

What she is granting?

her wedding from Bose house acc to bts
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

I get Urvasi had a tough life because of not being able to name the father of her child. We are living in a whole new time; and Jhanak clearly knows now that she can earn money to raise her child.

Between the stigma of being an unwed mother and a father who does not wish to acknowldege his child; cannot be worse than asking, forcing, a man and his family to accept the child. Jhanak coming time and again to BH is maha cringe. I am feeling second hand embarrasment for her.

She won’t come after his rejection even he accepts it. I don’t think she will ever come back to him. He has lost the chance. She might come to help him and his family but not as a wife yeh to pakka hai.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

The way he said

tumhara yahan rahne ka koi haq nahin banta haismiley19

It clearly sounds like smiley19 first u rejected me .. & now u r saying haq.. u have lost ur chance smiley19smiley19.. now u have no right over me smiley19

Precap sounded like this to me

I want to be gandhiji monkey...

Dumb deaf and blind ..

Man this man and his over confidence..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I want to be gandhiji monkey...

Dumb deaf and blind ..

Man this man and his over confidence..

Don’t give any importance to his dialogues . He also knows only jhanak has Haq over him . But blabbering in anger. He is the no 1 flipper of ITV. Just laughing at his overconfidence. His world is going to crash after the truth reveal.
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

--Deleted---

Edited by vimeo - 24 days ago

Word Count: 0

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I get Urvasi had a tough life because of not being able to name the father of her child. We are living in a whole new time; and Jhanak clearly knows now that she can earn money to raise her child.

Between the stigma of being an unwed mother and a father who does not wish to acknowldege his child; cannot be worse than asking, forcing, a man and his family to accept the child. Jhanak coming time and again to BH is maha cringe. I am feeling second hand embarrasment for her.

If she had normal childhood with both the parents.., she might not have come to BH.

But since her childhood she faced only one question that who is your father, what is your father's name.

We had seen same in Kashmiri fest when she went to register her name for the event.

So I understood why she came there and fighting for baby rights..her only motive is what ever she has been facing since her childhood, her baby should not face the same.

Being mother I can understand J,

In real life if such kind of situation arises, they will file police complaint take help from law to prove Paternity.

It's ITV, if they take that route they can finish out it 2/3 episodes so it won't generate drama.

Edited by MMR2810 - 24 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

My one question to is - Will Appus marriage be valid? It's very clear that for any marriage to be valid, both the people should be of sound mind. Can you say that of Appu? By no means she is a normal person. Or have they changed her to be normal now? I know they will make her normal in the course of time but at the time of marriage she needs to be of sound mind. Why r the cvs hell bent on showing invalid marriages all thru in this show. Started with J's marriage - forced hence in valid,then Ani-Arshis - in valid bcoz incomplete and now the annulment also doesn't stand. Now this Appus marriage. They shud name it 'The saga of invalid marriages'

I don't have any idea about it...and it's bit sensitive topic. So don't want to comment.

Edited by MMR2810 - 24 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She won’t come after his rejection even he accepts it. I don’t think she will ever come back to him. He has lost the chance. She might come to help him and his family but not as a wife yeh to pakka hai.

Don't be so sure...did you see the Janmastmi episodes, they are romancing in full throttle. Also he has already rejected her and she is staying for Appu di's wedding. Jhanak is shameless; she will keep coming to BH; even if they physically kick her out.