Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Granting holidays to the bday boy πŸ˜‚

Apu wish of getting married from house not in temple.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

The way he said

tumhara yahan rahne ka koi haq nahin banta haismiley19

It clearly sounds like smiley19 first u rejected me .. & now u r saying haq.. u have lost ur chance smiley19smiley19.. now u have no right over me smiley19

Precap sounded like this to me

Edited by samarp2 - 24 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good drama in episode . Jhanak was too good in bajao everyone . ANI did not respond back in front of everyone but in alone he is blabbering. Reason i get it bcoz he does not want any thing out in front of everyone whatever talks and promises thay had in Kashmir and also bheekh of jhanak. He does not remember anything that is sure. She says he has two faces who gave lot of promises but now mukar raha hai. Jhanak gives a challenge that she will get his name for her kid and ANI saying mar jaaonga par I won,t accept it’s his kid bcoz it’s not mine. Ani and his talks it’s always ulta . Jhanak will definitely complete his challenge.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No..she is talking about someone 's house. .thatswhy they went to minu.

Even then! How much does she know Minu and what’s with the liberty she’s taking ! Why Choton was not there to stand like a statue ??😜

MMR2810 thumbnail

Even then! How much does she know Minu and what’s with the liberty she’s taking ! Why Choton was not there to stand like a statue ??😜

To say why j still in BH to Arshi , because she is guest of Bodomaa and Jeth.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Good drama in episode . Jhanak was too good in bajao everyone . ANI did not respond back in front of everyone but in alone he is blabbering. Reason i get it bcoz he does not want any thing out in front of everyone whatever talks and promises thay had in Kashmir and also bheekh of jhanak. He does not remember anything that is sure. She says he has two faces who gave lot of promises but now mukar raha hai. Jhanak gives a challenge that she will get his name for her kid and ANI saying mar jaaonga par I won,t accept it’s his kid bcoz it’s not mine. Ani and his talks it’s always ulta . Jhanak will definitely complete his challenge.

@bold that is the reason am very much confident about truth revelation

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

ANI is falling low and low even in the eyes of Jethu and Bodo maa when he said I will go to Arshi house . They could not believe it. That’s why jethu now openly supporting jhanak. ANI not saying anything when Thammi rejected the marriage of appu do from house . That’s why Jhanak has to come and intervene.
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

To say why j still in BH to Arshi , because she is guest of Bodomaa and Jeth.

Did choton visit the hall for continuing his mute conversation with the rest from yesterday!

I would like Ashu β€˜s feedback πŸ˜›

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I get Urvasi had a tough life because of not being able to name the father of her child. We are living in a whole new time; and Jhanak clearly knows now that she can earn money to raise her child.

Between the stigma of being an unwed mother and a father who does not wish to acknowldege his child; cannot be worse than asking, forcing, a man and his family to accept the child. Jhanak coming time and again to BH is maha cringe. I am feeling second hand embarrasment for her.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Did choton visit the hall for continuing his mute conversation with the rest from yesterday!

I would like Ashu β€˜s feedback πŸ˜›

He has two dialogues...

One dialogue - as usual yours pyaari Tammi asked him to shut his mouth.

Second dialogue already I told you.