Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly Mayuri.. his character has turned into completely nonsense smiley29 I can’t relate to him at all.. after he came from Mumbai smiley29 he is acting like mental smiley39smiley39 looks like seeing Adi & Jhanak he got big shock 😳 he went in sadma smiley29 smiley29 can’t relate to anything

Ha ha.. he is sharing room with didi..sharing bed...so side effects of making her his illegal wife.🀣🀣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha.. he is sharing room with didi..sharing bed...so side effects of making her his illegal wife.🀣🀣

case of mental imbalance smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Maybe it’s just me but I am not liking jhanak interfering in family matters and appu’s shaadi.. she is there for a reason and that reason is to get father’s name for her child.. I agree Bodo ma wants her to attend the wedding but she isn’t a family member nor she wants to, right? She has clearly said she doesn’t want anything except father's name.. then why is she poking her nose in the discussion and getting humiliated? Let them do whatever the hell they want.. she doesn’t have the right or authority to promise appu that marriage will take place from the house.. strong women dikhane ke chakkar mein kuch bhi bakwas dikha rahe hai.. just imagine a guest enters your house and dictates their choice on imp matters.. yaha toh jhanak isn’t even guest.. she is literally hated by the family…

And seeing bts jhanak is sure that Ani is lying.. I agree both are wrong but according to story ani doesn’t remember anything so his ott reaction still makes sense but why is jhanak accusing him of lying.. she knew he had fever, in the monologue she herself said ki he won’t remember anything next day.. now why is she ruling out this possibility? She can introspect ki maybe he actually doesn’t remember and I should remind him though I should have done it the very next day but still der aaye dursat aaye.. with this attitude of hers I won’t be surprised if ani behaves in a harsh way… she has a habit of digging her own grave..

I can agree completely with you .

Now that they are showing a young girl in this situation and fighting for it ,why make her involve in house politics and kitchen work .

She should be shown to stick to only her things or live in another place and come back when its time to fo DNA test .

MMR2810 thumbnail

Today's title

"JHANAK VOWS TO GRANT APU'S WISH"

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Today's title

appus Bhabhi granting her wish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦ today Anis some more nonsense will be there smiley26smiley26
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

appus Bhabhi granting her wish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦ today Anis some more nonsense will be there smiley26smiley26

What she is granting?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today's title

Her existence and motive in BH itself is hanging on the wall like the Last Leaf, as if!! πŸ˜‡πŸ™„πŸ˜

MMR2810 thumbnail

Nothing much there in the episode...

Same fights same taunts same accusations...

J is not talking about Basu's House...

In all her dialogues she said "gharsey" but did nt mentioned Bose gharsey...

At the end of the episode Ani stops j , yesterday's precap scene ..

Sunday precap - they added few dialogues

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Her existence and motive in BH itself is hanging on the wall like the Last Leaf, as if!! πŸ˜‡πŸ™„πŸ˜

No..she is talking about someone 's house. .thatswhy they went to minu.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyotix

What she is granting?

Granting holidays to the bday boy πŸ˜‚