Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In Rista 3 they did nt show Abhinav and Akshara consummation...they shooted that scene after 4 monts of his death and showed as FB. So anything possible in ITV.

they had shot for it during the resort sequence itself… but kept it as a back up plan in case other things don’t materialise as akshnav kid was never the plot.. Harshad and pranali refused to renew their contract for further 6 months so they had no choice but to go for akshnav kid and gen leap.. they just showed a back hug and we had to presume they did it..
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

they had shot for it during the resort sequence itself… but kept it as a back up plan in case other things don’t materialise as akshnav kid was never the plot.. Harshad and pranali refused to renew their contract for further 6 months so they had no choice but to go for akshnav kid and gen leap.. they just showed a back hug and we had to presume they did it..

Exactly..just back hug......if am not wrong rest part had shot later...Jay posted story during fb sequence shooting time.

Edited by MMR2810 - 25 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In Rista 3 they did nt show Abhinav and Akshara consummation...they shooted that scene after 4 monts of his death and showed as FB. So anything possible in ITV.

After AA track started I dropped that show as not fan of abhinav Kshara pair but heard about it so ITV world any can be flipped πŸ™ƒ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

And did nt missed the target..that too it was their first time

exactly πŸ‘ smiley36 who he is trying to fool smiley36 teer nishaane par smiley36
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Oh... Didn't know abt that ....

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They just want to show women empowerment by jhanak bajaoing everyone without any logic for TRP. Her coming and asking haq for her baby withiut any report seems so illogical. Just bcoz she says she is pregnant, everyone should beleive her. Now she is talking abt her haq and interfering in appu di matters is too overboard. Logic in jhanakland , now way

EVen ANI saying that no one want appu di marriage from BH , and he can't do anything. Man he was the person who always stood for Appu di , , now he is behaving like abla naari. I can't prove my innocence. WTF dialogue sthey are writing. They just want to show drama without any tail or head, where Jhanak is Jhansi ki raani, ANI , the abla naari and Arshi the victim of miyan biwi

Yaa I was also wondering how can Ani say that he can’t do anythingsmiley39like does it make sense smiley39 ok he couldn’t be a husband for Jhanak.. but he always stood strong as brother .. now he is saying he can’t do anything smiley39 … J has to take a stand who is not related smiley44smiley44

Where is that bold Ani who always stood up … in Appu marriage if he says cause Arshi & his family doesn’t want him to spend money he can’t .. then I won’t be surprised also … he has gone to lowest level in his character assasination .. he can go to any level lower

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa I was also wondering how can Ani say that he can’t do anythingsmiley39like does it make sense smiley39 ok he couldn’t be a husband for Jhanak.. but he always stood strong as brother .. now he is saying he can’t do anything smiley39 … J has to take a stand who is not related smiley44smiley44

Where is that bold Ani who always stood up … in Appu marriage if he says cause Arshi & his family doesn’t want him to spend money he can’t .. then I won’t be surprised also … he has gone to lowest level in his character assasination .. he can go to any level lower

Ashu once again am repeating he is Ani Arshi Mukherjee..The devoted and loyal husband.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

After AA track started I dropped that show as not fan of abhinav Kshara pair but heard about it so ITV world any can be flipped πŸ™ƒ

Yesss..so everything is depends on trps.

great_love thumbnail

Yesss..so everything is depends on trps.

The most used sentence by almost all producer to justify their weak storyline or track

samarp2 thumbnail

Ashu once again am repeating he is Ani Arshi Mukherjee..The devoted and loyal husband.

exactly Mayuri.. his character has turned into completely nonsense smiley29 I can’t relate to him at all.. after he came from Mumbai smiley29 he is acting like mental smiley39smiley39 looks like seeing Adi & Jhanak he got big shock 😳 he went in sadma smiley29 smiley29 can’t relate to anything