Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

& he even said he hugged her & sleptโ€ฆ & had a good sleep after long time smiley36โ€ฆ she was keeping her eyes down the whole time ( I had doubt with her that action that they would have consummated their marriage smiley24, then during his bhaath rasam she said .. that day is mine no one can take it .. my doubt was getting clearer that ohh they finally both consummated their marriage smiley24 & that only happened smiley39

I don't think that line after watching episodes...

Maan Gaye aapko smiley32

After this pregnancy revelation the links are connecting for me smiley44... Mad me smiley39

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

Hope producer don't make karchara their in trp game like here...

Rishta leads are also married but they are again going to be married in grand manner

itโ€™s doubtful dear.. rishta is no better... Rajan is hungry for trp.. he has been stretching marriage since months.. and now thereโ€™s news that ab and armaan have been intimate before marriage and Rohit is going to die leading to kid leap separation.. shaadi se pehle kaand karne ka trend chal raha hai itv mein..
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Dear, you are making logical arguments which do not hold good in Jhanakland ๐Ÿ˜…

Ofcourse she should not interfere in their family matters..moreover, she cannot blame Anirudh alone for the mishap..he was out of senses, atleast makers want us to believe that acc to the current track, although they have shown something different earlier..

Most importantly, why the hell does she want Anirudh's name for her child???Dude, it's 21st century! She should focus on her career..she is getting the opportunities which her mother didn't get...once she is successful in Showbiz then how does it matter who is her child's biological father!!!She should have sent a letter with medical reports or call Anirudh to inform about pregnancy... that's it...whether he believes or not that shouldn't be a matter of concern to her... afterall it was Jhanak who first agreed to sign annulment! For Arshi didi...now what will happen to Arshi didi as you are exposing her husband (atleast that is what is conveyed to her) in front of the world???

They just want to show women empowerment by jhanak bajaoing everyone without any logic for TRP. Her coming and asking haq for her baby withiut any report seems so illogical. Just bcoz she says she is pregnant, everyone should beleive her. Now she is talking abt her haq and interfering in appu di matters is too overboard. Logic in jhanakland , now way

EVen ANI saying that no one want appu di marriage from BH , and he can't do anything. Man he was the person who always stood for Appu di , , now he is behaving like abla naari. I can't prove my innocence. WTF dialogue sthey are writing. They just want to show drama without any tail or head, where Jhanak is Jhansi ki raani, ANI , the abla naari and Arshi the victim of miyan biwi

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

& he even said he hugged her & sleptโ€ฆ & had a good sleep after long time smiley36โ€ฆ she was keeping her eyes down the whole time ( I had doubt with her that action that they would have consummated their marriage smiley24, then during his bhaath rasam she said .. that day is mine no one can take it .. my doubt was getting clearer that ohh they finally both consummated their marriage smiley24 & that only happened smiley39

Ashu I got clarity when she said why I did nt stopped you and why I did nt stop my self...later like you mentioned..thar night is sirf Mera hai

Edited by MMR2810 - 25 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Maybe itโ€™s just me but I am not liking jhanak interfering in family matters and appuโ€™s shaadi.. she is there for a reason and that reason is to get fatherโ€™s name for her child.. I agree Bodo ma wants her to attend the wedding but she isnโ€™t a family member nor she wants to, right? She has clearly said she doesnโ€™t want anything except father's name.. then why is she poking her nose in the discussion and getting humiliated? Let them do whatever the hell they want.. she doesnโ€™t have the right or authority to promise appu that marriage will take place from the house.. strong women dikhane ke chakkar mein kuch bhi bakwas dikha rahe hai.. just imagine a guest enters your house and dictates their choice on imp matters.. yaha toh jhanak isnโ€™t even guest.. she is literally hated by the familyโ€ฆ

And seeing bts jhanak is sure that Ani is lying.. I agree both are wrong but according to story ani doesnโ€™t remember anything so his ott reaction still makes sense but why is jhanak accusing him of lying.. she knew he had fever, in the monologue she herself said ki he wonโ€™t remember anything next day.. now why is she ruling out this possibility? She can introspect ki maybe he actually doesnโ€™t remember and I should remind him though I should have done it the very next day but still der aaye dursat aaye.. with this attitude of hers I wonโ€™t be surprised if ani behaves in a harsh wayโ€ฆ she has a habit of digging her own grave..

Noor, please take a few minutes of your valuable time to share a feedback of the show in the below mentioned thread . Thank you.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165784823

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

itโ€™s doubtful dear.. rishta is no better... Rajan is hungry for trp.. he has been stretching marriage since months.. and now thereโ€™s news that ab and armaan have been intimate before marriage and Rohit is going to die leading to kid leap separation.. shaadi se pehle kaand karne ka trend chal raha hai itv mein..

Rishta this generation spoiled but first two was good ... So this show also will slipped like last gen like this... Good for them n good for us if tanks atleast show will off air early

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Rishta this generation spoiled but first two was good ... So this show also will slipped like last gen like this... Good for them n good for us if tanks atleast show will off air early

In Rista 3 they did nt show Abhinav and Akshara consummation...they shooted that scene after 4 monts of his death and showed as FB. So anything possible in ITV.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, for our show our leads at least were married, but there rishta leads are going to marry so doing it before the wedding ๐Ÿคฎ

Whatever again for TRP game, they are doing things that will make even more mess, good that not only we are facing the reality of trp race

That too before the Pooja at home..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu I got clarity when she said why I did nt stopped you and why I did nt stop my self...later like you mentioned..thar night is sirf Mera hai

Yaa it was almost clear .. that we didnโ€™t get it.. in fever he was dying smiley36 but had energy to do the kaand smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa it was almost clear .. that we didnโ€™t get it.. in fever he was dying smiley36 but had energy to do the kaand smiley36

And did nt missed the target..that too it was their first time