Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

The problem with Anirudh's love for Jhanak is its toxic, engulfed with insecurities and doubts ..I can reason out his behaviour patterns to some extent...their relationship has not been developed in normal circumstances.. if it was developed in a usual setup, they would have been soulmates by now..it's the improbability of their union that makes them vulnerable and violent..

Coming to Anirudh believing Jhanak's pregnancy, he already accused her of carrying Ak's child..in the precap also, he says there's no such relationship between them that will lead to conception of his baby...so he believes that she has been with someone else...if you are looking for an ideal love story, then my dear, they have not reached that stage yet...it's alot of work that they have to undertake as a unit to make their love story a successful one ..

Jhanak never gave an indication that she loves him . On the top of that in mumbai he was so sure that she does not have any feelings for him and is roaming with AK 24/7. Jhanak accusing him of having the baby is literally a shock for him and she is carrying the baby of AK is reasonable for him. As of now he thinks that he only loves him but she does not so itโ€™s one side love story acc to him, but after he realises and believe itโ€™s his kid he will know that jhanak loves him. So one MU will be cleared but he will be losing this opportunity also poor guy. I hope usko kabhi to yaad aaye abt kaand they did in Kashmir it so unfair to him that the most beautiful moment of his life and he does not remember it.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak never gave an indication that she loves him . On the top of that in mumbai he was so sure that she does not have any feelings for him and is roaming with AK 24/7. Jhanak accusing him of having the baby is literally a shock for him and she is carrying the baby of AK is reasonable for him. As of now he thinks that he only loves him but she does not so itโ€™s one side love story acc to him, but after he realises and believe itโ€™s his kid he will know that jhanak loves him. So one MU will be cleared but he will be losing this opportunity also poor guy. I hope usko kabhi to yaad aaye abt kaand they did in Kashmir it so unfair to him that the most beautiful moment of his life and he does not remember it.

Agree completely. Janak has done her share of mistakes and now simply blaming Ani now. She didnโ€™t even bother to take a copy of the pregnancy report to at least prove how many weeks pregnant. She just gate crashed and told she is carrying Aniโ€™s baby and everyone should welcome her? On the other hand Ani does not even bother to ask any details from her and unnecessarily screaming ay her. They both are at fault equally and blaming Ani just because he is a man does not sit well with me.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe itโ€™s just me but I am not liking jhanak interfering in family matters and appuโ€™s shaadi.. she is there for a reason and that reason is to get fatherโ€™s name for her child.. I agree Bodo ma wants her to attend the wedding but she isnโ€™t a family member nor she wants to, right? She has clearly said she doesnโ€™t want anything except father's name.. then why is she poking her nose in the discussion and getting humiliated? Let them do whatever the hell they want.. she doesnโ€™t have the right or authority to promise appu that marriage will take place from the house.. strong women dikhane ke chakkar mein kuch bhi bakwas dikha rahe hai.. just imagine a guest enters your house and dictates their choice on imp matters.. yaha toh jhanak isnโ€™t even guest.. she is literally hated by the familyโ€ฆ

And seeing bts jhanak is sure that Ani is lying.. I agree both are wrong but according to story ani doesnโ€™t remember anything so his ott reaction still makes sense but why is jhanak accusing him of lying.. she knew he had fever, in the monologue she herself said ki he wonโ€™t remember anything next day.. now why is she ruling out this possibility? She can introspect ki maybe he actually doesnโ€™t remember and I should remind him though I should have done it the very next day but still der aaye dursat aaye.. with this attitude of hers I wonโ€™t be surprised if ani behaves in a harsh wayโ€ฆ she has a habit of digging her own grave..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Agree completely. Janak has done her share of mistakes and now simply blaming Ani now. She didnโ€™t even bother to take a copy of the pregnancy report to at least prove how many weeks pregnant. She just gate crashed and told she is carrying Aniโ€™s baby and everyone should welcome her? On the other hand Ani does not even bother to ask any details from her and unnecessarily screaming ay her. They both are at fault equally and blaming Ani just because he is a man does not sit well with me.

We should blame the makers for dealing with issues like marital intimacy and unplanned pregnancy in such an insensitive way..these are extremely personal issues for a couple..even if they are no more married, both should have shown a bit of maturity in handling the issue..Jhanak knew that Anirudh didn't remember what happened during the fever night and she had decided to keep it a secret from him...now how can she expect that he will believe her?? Coming to Anirudh, the girl in question was ready to sacrifice her entire life for his life in Kashmir..still he thinks she is doing everything out of respect only and not love!! Atleast higher degree of maturity is expected from Anirudh because he is much older to her and have seen more..both are at fault for the current situation..

Edited by Dibya_C - 25 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

exactlyโ€ฆ once he will find out it will be shocker for him.. & he will know that she had feelings for him & now that also is lost smiley19โ€ฆ looks like later she will hate him the most .. now what hate he is showing ,. Later she will show him.. he will have nothing left apart from crying
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Maybe itโ€™s just me but I am not liking jhanak interfering in family matters and appuโ€™s shaadi.. she is there for a reason and that reason is to get fatherโ€™s name for her child.. I agree Bodo ma wants her to attend the wedding but she isnโ€™t a family member nor she wants to, right? She has clearly said she doesnโ€™t want anything except father's name.. then why is she poking her nose in the discussion and getting humiliated? Let them do whatever the hell they want.. she doesnโ€™t have the right or authority to promise appu that marriage will take place from the house.. strong women dikhane ke chakkar mein kuch bhi bakwas dikha rahe hai.. just imagine a guest enters your house and dictates their choice on imp matters.. yaha toh jhanak isnโ€™t even guest.. she is literally hated by the familyโ€ฆ

And seeing bts jhanak is sure that Ani is lying.. I agree both are wrong but according to story ani doesnโ€™t remember anything so his ott reaction still makes sense but why is jhanak accusing him of lying.. she knew he had fever, in the monologue she herself said ki he wonโ€™t remember anything next day.. now why is she ruling out this possibility? She can introspect ki maybe he actually doesnโ€™t remember and I should remind him though I should have done it the very next day but still der aaye dursat aaye.. with this attitude of hers I wonโ€™t be surprised if ani behaves in a harsh wayโ€ฆ she has a habit of digging her own grave..

Dear, you are making logical arguments which do not hold good in Jhanakland ๐Ÿ˜…

Ofcourse she should not interfere in their family matters..moreover, she cannot blame Anirudh alone for the mishap..he was out of senses, atleast makers want us to believe that acc to the current track, although they have shown something different earlier..

Most importantly, why the hell does she want Anirudh's name for her child???Dude, it's 21st century! She should focus on her career..she is getting the opportunities which her mother didn't get...once she is successful in Showbiz then how does it matter who is her child's biological father!!!She should have sent a letter with medical reports or call Anirudh to inform about pregnancy... that's it...whether he believes or not that shouldn't be a matter of concern to her... afterall it was Jhanak who first agreed to sign annulment! For Arshi didi...now what will happen to Arshi didi as you are exposing her husband (atleast that is what is conveyed to her) in front of the world???

Edited by Dibya_C - 25 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The next day morning..

While j feeding him, I will never forget about last night in my life. .see what happened to Jim now...he forgot the most beautiful night in his life.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

No see the very next day after they reached Kolkata Ani tried to speak to her...and some questions ...so she thought he remembered what transpired b/n them ..he remembers j promise...he remembered hug...

And now she is the situation where she can't think in straight...

In Mumbai she is confident that Ani will accept the baby...here exactly opposite happened.

Am not saying J is correct and Ani is wrong both are at fault.

She requested many times that she wanted to talk to him personally...he could have agreed atleast for love he had for her in the past.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

The next day morning..

While j feeding him, I will never forget about last night in my life. .see what happened to Jim now...he forgot the most beautiful night in his life.

& he even said he hugged her & sleptโ€ฆ & had a good sleep after long time smiley36โ€ฆ she was keeping her eyes down the whole time ( I had doubt with her that action that they would have consummated their marriage smiley24, then during his bhaath rasam she said .. that day is mine no one can take it .. my doubt was getting clearer that ohh they finally both consummated their marriage smiley24 & that only happened smiley39
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, for our show our leads at least were married, but there rishta leads are going to marry so doing it before the wedding ๐Ÿคฎ

Whatever again for TRP game, they are doing things that will make even more mess, good that not only we are facing the reality of trp race

They are messing up big time ..... baby season coming on SP now .....

Excited ๐Ÿ˜† not only our fd suffering but also....

Edited by great_love - 25 days ago