Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No one an beat Choton in being useless ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Where is the tag...where should I give my feedback.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

while writing out feedback for Mayaโ€™s post something just occurred to meโ€ฆthis isnโ€™t necessarily the case but based on a few things that Soh put out the other day and the precap conversation a thought struck me while I was writing whatโ€™s baffling in the narrativeโ€ฆ

Hereโ€™s my surmise ( as I am not watching there may be holes in my theory which you all can freely punch)

Sohini clearly outlined why he doesnโ€™t remember the night and he thinks she is taking revenge on him but I want to extend this further based on precap that Aniruddh does not think Jhanak is pregnant at all!! He feels she is playactingโ€ฆ Has any conversation directly or indirectly come through where he asks about her pregnancy; he doesnโ€™t seem perturbed by the pregnancy itself becos he does not believe it to be true ( Adi isnโ€™t the point)

He has a situation with Arshi that he thinks she is volatile and is he worried that she will combust and take Jhanak down? He isnโ€™t thinking about the pregnancy but only that she is out to defame him?his dialogues are confusing but I put that out as the situational demand where right out he isnโ€™t accusing her of lying about the pregnancy but simply saying you canโ€™t prove ( coz in his mind heโ€™s saying idiot you are not pregnant) donโ€™t ask me who the idiot is

Most likely me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but this is for those who have their imarat of hope still standing or wobbly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Mine is crashed so no chance but those looking to enjoy the #SmartisStupidcouple

Edited by sanfan - 25 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Where is the tag...where should I give my feedback.

You found it right ?

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

while writing out feedback for Mayaโ€™s post something just occurred to meโ€ฆthis isnโ€™t necessarily the case but based on a few things that Soh put out the other day and the precap conversation a thought struck me while I was writing whatโ€™s baffling in the narrativeโ€ฆ

Hereโ€™s my surmise ( as I am not watching there may be holes in my theory which you all can freely punch)

Sohini clearly outlined why he doesnโ€™t remember the night and he thinks she is taking revenge on him but I want to extend this further based on precap that Aniruddh does not think Jhanak is pregnant at all!! He feels she is playactingโ€ฆ Has any conversation directly or indirectly come through where he asks about her pregnancy; he doesnโ€™t seem perturbed by the pregnancy itself becos he does not believe it to be true ( Adi isnโ€™t the point)

He has a situation with Arshi that he thinks she is volatile and is he worried that she will combust and take Jhanak down? He isnโ€™t thinking about the pregnancy but only that she is out to defame him?his dialogues are confusing but I put that out as the situational demand where right out he isnโ€™t accusing her of lying about the pregnancy but simply saying you canโ€™t prove ( coz in his mind heโ€™s saying idiot you are not pregnant) donโ€™t ask me who the idiot is

Most likely me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but this is for those who have their imarat of hope still standing or wobbly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Mine is crashed so no chance but those looking to enjoy the #SmartisStupidcouple

All I can say is, Leena has converted a drama into a thriller!!๐Ÿ˜… No one knows what will happen in the very next episode!!๐Ÿ˜‚

My suggestion is to keep expectations low given Anirudh's current state of mind. We should wait and watch..All I know is makers will keep pushing him down with each passing episode so that his redemption arc becomes equally appealing ..Most importantly, MLs in tv in general and in Leena's world in particular do not serve any good purpose .they are trouble makers...I don't know how she has given us the OG Anirudh Bose in the initial episodes!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah.

I don't know how I missed it...so now am added few points and posted there...

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

All I can say is, Leena has converted a drama into a thriller!!๐Ÿ˜… No one knows what will happen in the very next episode!!๐Ÿ˜‚

My suggestion is to keep expectations low given Anirudh's current state of mind. We should wait and watch..All I know is makers will keep pushing him down with each passing episode so that his redemption arc becomes equally appealing ..Most importantly, MLs in tv in general and in Leena's world in particular do not serve any good purpose .they are trouble makers...I don't know how she has given us the OG Anirudh Bose in the initial episodes!

His arc cannot be appealing except if it is done in ignorance however stupid the plot device used to achieve it. I wish Leena wasnโ€™t so sold on tragedies as love storiesโ€ฆ

If Ani believes she is pregnant, this love story fails completely - it is a tragedy then and while Krushal will make you girls crazy when he weeps, still the love story will be all but gone

Pray that Ani is doing this in ignorance and in that the arc maybe poignantโ€ฆ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

After jhanak mentioned Srinagar he has not blamed her that it AK paap. In precap he clearly said yeh baccha mera nahi hai as nothing happened between us. So what I get it that he has this fear that something has happened could be a possibility and trying find out how she will prove. He clearly remembers till hug. I donโ€™t think he has any doubt abt pregnancy. He clearly said yeh baccha. But he is not accusing her of AK paap. His dialogues are focused at only that itโ€™s not mine and not accusing that she is carrying the child of someone else. Either he thinks she is not pregnant or he has this fear that something has happened after hug between them so indirectly trying to find out and dig out information from jhanak. But she is jhanak rani, wonโ€™t give the details so easily. But I am not giving too much importance to his dialogues as he is blabbering 24/7 without any sense. He has lost its mind completely.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rysohini

Chhoton has a distinct advantage though, woh kumm kamata hai, hence no agency ! He reminds me of a lady who used to come cook for me during my Pune days !

She didn't know how to make roti s, toh one day I asked aap shikh q nehi leti toh pat came the reply , sikh jayungi toh bana na padh jayega na smiley36

That is Chhoton level smartness for you smiley15

house helps r good in talking back smiley37 at my moms place also house help had too much nakhras smiley36

Chooton & smart smiley44 most useless character in the show smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No one an beat Choton in being useless ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

no one smiley16smiley16

5 words extra

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

His arc cannot be appealing except if it is done in ignorance however stupid the plot device used to achieve it. I wish Leena wasnโ€™t so sold on tragedies as love storiesโ€ฆ

If Ani believes she is pregnant, this love story fails completely - it is a tragedy then and while Krushal will make you girls crazy when he weeps, still the love story will be all but gone

Pray that Ani is doing this in ignorance and in that the arc maybe poignantโ€ฆ

The problem with Anirudh's love for Jhanak is its toxic, engulfed with insecurities and doubts ..I can reason out his behaviour patterns to some extent...their relationship has not been developed in normal circumstances.. if it was developed in a usual setup, they would have been soulmates by now..it's the improbability of their union that makes them vulnerable and violent..

Coming to Anirudh believing Jhanak's pregnancy, he already accused her of carrying Ak's child..in the precap also, he says there's no such relationship between them that will lead to conception of his baby...so he believes that she has been with someone else...if you are looking for an ideal love story, then my dear, they have not reached that stage yet...it's alot of work that they have to undertake as a unit to make their love story a successful one ..