Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Now their turn

Their leads Aldo did the deed before marriage.

so they r comparing their lead n Ani?

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

yes in DT u can read page 29 n before pages also.

completely spoiled our show with Ani Arshi marriage n now this pregnancy track.

Okay πŸ‘ checking....

And last line true majorly pregnency drama receiving them backlash... Anishni marriage drama bhi they can serve with drama like jk claiming first wife right like kkk2 show by ekta

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

India forums youtube video is saying Arshi will push Jhanak and cause miscarriage. I guess Ani will probably support Arshi and it will cause misunderstanding and Jhanak will leave for Mumbai

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Is that the name of their PH? the nerve they have!! What an oxymoronic thing?

Their PH should be named Spider House

With Leema saying β€œCome into my parlour”

That had me in splits πŸ˜‚ yes, I agree😜

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

India forums youtube video is saying Arshi will push Jhanak and cause miscarriage. I guess Ani will probably support Arshi and it will cause misunderstanding and Jhanak will leave for Mumbai

Whatever it is... Jhanak must LEAVE the BH for good!Anirudh is no more worthy of her loveand respect..She must move on and build her life...Anirudh will eventually be punished...Anishit is incompatible..together they will have an unhappy life...how long he will be tolerating her tantrums!!!

Jhanak has to make a strong come back to avenge her mother's agonies and her own agonies...the BH including Anirudh and Srishti along with Arshi must pay for their deeds ..I think one of the reasons the makers have always shown Jhanak to be merciful towards Srishti and Arshi is to make her come back and destroy them once truth is revealed

Edited by Dibya_C - 26 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They need to shift yearly instalment for better planningsmiley36

Phir toh yearly instalment mein jhanak bachchon ki ginti badhati jayegi🀣 aur ek na din Ani ko yaad aa hi jayega πŸ€ͺ

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Whatever it is... Jhanak must LEAVE the BH for good!Anirudh is no more worthy of her loveand respect..She must move on and build her life...Anirudh will eventually be punished...Anishit is incompatible..together they will have an unhappy life...how long he will be tolerating her tantrums!!!

Jhanak has to make a strong come back to avenge her mother's agonies and her own agonies...the BH including Anirudh and Srishti along with Arshi must pay for their deeds ..I think one of the reasons the makers have always shown Jhanak to be merciful towards Srishti and Arshi to come back and destroy them once truth is revealed

yes, that’s their plan most probably

Jhanak is going to be too strong I guess

as she was very weak in season 1

And Ani is pushed to the side on the poster into darkness, I am not even sure that Ani will run after Jhanak post what happens with the baby.

If miscarriage is on cards, then he as usual may misunderstand Jhanak and just blame her for whatever happened and how she tried to ruin his image

Quite possible the way this show is going right now

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Phir toh yearly instalment mein jhanak bachchon ki ginti badhati jayegi🀣 aur ek na din Ani ko yaad aa hi jayega πŸ€ͺ

As of now i doubt on Ani ko yaad aanaπŸ˜‚

Boy busy hai with half wife to make her stay with him so that both can fight against jhanak rani.🀣

Bache ka ginti badhe ya nahi jhanak rani pakka strong hogismiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

so they r comparing their lead n Ani?

But our fd mocking them now. .

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, that’s their plan most probably

Jhanak is going to be too strong I guess

as she was very weak in season 1

And Ani is pushed to the side on the poster into darkness, I am not even sure that Ani will run after Jhanak post what happens with the baby.

If miscarriage is on cards, then he as usual may misunderstand Jhanak and just blame her for whatever happened and how she tried to ruin his image

Quite possible the way this show is going right now

I am still hopeful of Anirudh's redemption track to run side by side with Jhanak's vengeance track...but even if MUs immediately are not cleared between the leads, eventually it has to be in order to build Runak again..I just want Jhanak to be completely free from Anirudh's influence..I also expect Anirudh to understand that Arshi is not the right match for him..And willingly decides to quit the situationship..

Edited by Dibya_C - 26 days ago