Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The TRP was for week 16-22 Aug - mostly it had jealousy drama of AK and ANI and filler episodes. The promo was aired in 22 Aug episode. The fall is 0.1 only despite filler episodes. next week TRP s epata chalega whether the preggo track is liked. As per Chandni IV, they looks overconfident with the track, that you can't ignore this track

Trp 17 Aug to 23 Aug...

Yeah like you said filler episodes..full of lallon appu content.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The TRP was for week 16-22 Aug - mostly it had jealousy drama of AK and ANI and filler episodes. The promo was aired in 22 Aug episode. The fall is 0.1 only despite filler episodes. next week TRP s epata chalega whether the preggo track is liked. As per Chandni IV, they looks overconfident with the track, that you can't ignore this track

yes, I hope their overconfidence leads them to the lowest level

Some people just may want to switch off TV because the drama is too much and kids are watching as well this track is not good for them

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Firse 2.2!! Joint second with GHKKPM...

Good part is Ghum is catching up...

Bad part is trp didn't fall even after such disastrous track..

Ghum marriage week...so full drama..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know...when Jhanak's mother died they have shown Aniruddh cooking food for Jhanak and making her eat it....I so loved that scene...

So casually breaking the stereotype with care and compassion and giving us a progressive man in every sense...

That's the man Aniruddh Bose...whom we fell in love so much....

And I can't unlove him....smiley36

Anirudh ke acche Gunn bas ab Asmi tumhe yaad hain ya kaho hum viewers ko yaad hain โ€ฆwriters hi bhul gaye!!

Uska aisa hriday parivartan dekha nahin ja raha

Baat ab hope ki nahinโ€ฆab humare izzat par ban aayi haiโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jealousy ek tarafโ€ฆ humanity bhi chod denge kya?

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, I hope their overconfidence leads them to the lowest level

Some people just may want to switch off TV because the drama is too much and kids are watching as well this track is not good for them

Pregnancy track kya koi bhi track kids ke liye sahi nahi hai in this serial.specially college girls are far away of this serial

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I want this preg track to fetch the lowest TRPS, muh ke bal gide , they have become too arrogant, it should lead to their downfall smiley15

Same here...good that Ghum has caught up with them with leads marriage track...Udne ki Asha is also very close with such a light hearted and positive story line..Rishta me v leads are in love and together...sab positive storylines hai...or atleast leads sath hai...issi show me itni negativity, filth aur character butchering ho rahi hai...trp must fall or atleast other shows should move forward...only then the makers will come to senses.. with this week's storyline, I am expecting trps to fall further in the coming week.

DiLaila thumbnail

Yes... atleast tv serials mein FL and ML 'sanskari' hote hai...shadi se pehle sirf ek dusre ko dekhte rehte hai...aur kuchh nahi ๐Ÿ˜‚

But if we analyse the situation between Anishit, Arshi and Jhanak...Arshi ko kuchh bhi first hand nahi mila!! Shadi incomplete . Dulha second hand..pagalpan k level ka pyaar non existent.. Anirudh's ring finger belongs to Jhanak...his body also belongs to Jhanak.. abhi his is having a baby with Jhanak ..abb to Ani ko chhorde!!!pura ka pura Banda hi kisi aur ka hogaya hai!!kis chees ka intezaar hai didi ko abhi v!!๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Arshi should torture our Babu for what he has done her, then he will understand how not to run after her, always running after her smiley7

without any reason smiley7

DiLaila thumbnail

Same here...good that Ghum has caught up with them with leads marriage track...Udne ki Asha is also very close with such a light hearted and positive story line..Rishta me v leads are in love and together...sab positive storylines hai...or atleast leads sath hai...issi show me itni negativity, filth aur character butchering ho rahi hai...trp must fall or atleast other shows should move forward...only then the makers will come to senses.. with this week's storyline, I am expecting trps to fall further in the coming week.

also, Upmaโ€™s Vanshraj hero uncle left his show, people will for sure wanna know whatโ€™s happening

you are right at least other shows should catch up with TRP and that will subside Jhanak

Letโ€™s hope big boss show will come soon at the same slot, right?

then trp drops significantly maybe

Edited by DiLaila - 26 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Pregnancy track kya koi bhi track kids ke liye sahi nahi hai in this serial.specially college girls are far away of this serial

this show should be rated 21yearloldplus

They way they showing intimacy and pregnancy talks and half marriages

College girls and boys should stay away from this show

DiLaila thumbnail

I think we should mention this feedback in the thread posted by Vira to show makers

Tagging you Varsha hope it is ok

it is important to give our feedback

this Leena is making more shows and her writing is disappointing and disturbing at times

So if you can give feedback please

It would mean a lot